Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

FuddledFox

41 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Good luck affording Haaland. And he's clearly inferior to Esposito, so I'm not sure why you'd want him anyway! I'm not even joking, Haaland is too developed already and will never reach the same heights as Esposito can (because he has loads of development).

If only Moukoko could’ve had better aerial. He’d probably reach 3k

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Good luck affording Haaland. And he's clearly inferior to Esposito, so I'm not sure why you'd want him anyway! I'm not even joking, Haaland is too developed already and will never reach the same heights as Esposito can (because he has loads of development).

He could definitely get Alessio Rosa for about 5m and I've hit 120+ goals with him in Italy. Should be alright for a 5kc

Tempted to manage Melbourne Victory on FMM22. They have been terrible in real life for a few years now, finishing bottom of the league, and considering they are one of the most historic and supported clubs in Australia they should be doing much better.

Other than that choice I have no idea. I haven't watched football in real life since the Euros so I don't even know who got relegated/promoted in the Prem last season.

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Tempted to manage Melbourne Victory on FMM22. They have been terrible in real life for a few years now, finishing bottom of the league, and considering they are one of the most historic and supported clubs in Australia they should be doing much better.

Other than that choice I have no idea. I haven't watched football in real life since the Euros so I don't even know who got relegated/promoted in the Prem last season.

I think it’s quite obvious at this point. Norwich promoted and Fulham relegated 😂

Can't wait for FMM22, new features look like a jump forward. 

What do you think they will do with Benjamin Mendy? Leave him out of the game? Have him unavailable?

13 minutes ago, Jonw3 said:

What do you think they will do with Benjamin Mendy? Leave him out of the game? Have him unavailable?

Most likely leaving him out the game because they can add him back in with a future update if needs be.

When will the FMM22 forum be created? I've not played the mobile version of FM in years so I've never been around Vibe close to release date. 

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

When will the FMM22 forum be created? I've not played the mobile version of FM in years so I've never been around Vibe close to release date. 

It won’t be long, will be happening soon 😁

Just now, Diggydog96 said:

I'm guessing the game will be out around Midnight on Monday? 

Depends where you live as it tends to go live in different territories at different times. Also iOS and Android makes a difference as well because once SI “hit the button” it’s down to the individual  app stores when it gets approved. 

Most likely we will start seeing people say it’s live where they live tomorrow evening UK time.

21 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Depends where you live as it tends to go live in different territories at different times. Also iOS and Android makes a difference as well because once SI “hit the button” it’s down to the individual  app stores when it gets approved. 

Most likely we will start seeing people say it’s live where they live tomorrow evening UK time.

Guessing those in time zones ahead of us (Australia etc.) Will get it before us ( UK)  and we will get it before those behind us ( US ) ? I've that's self explanatory or I've gotten it way wrong. I assumed with it being a release on the 9th we would get it sometime on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

Guessing those in time zones ahead of us (Australia etc.) Will get it before us ( UK)  and we will get it before those behind us ( US ) ? I've that's self explanatory or I've gotten it way wrong. I assumed with it being a release on the 9th we would get it sometime on Tuesday.

Like Foxy said they'll have a time to push the button, I think they push it early so it's defo out for midnight. So it just depends when it goes live on the app store and it usually does early, they usually announce when the button is pushed. 

They speak about newgen face but it's still REGEN not newgen right ?

46 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

Hows the FM Mobile scene looking fellas! it's been a while since i posted on here haha

Welcome back, just in time for the new game😝

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Welcome back, just in time for the new game😝

been playing PC FM for the last two years, used to be staff on here 

seems fairly dead compared to what it once was on here

Pre-Game Editor dying hasn't helped at all

anyone heard from @jaymarvels

3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Last year it was on Apple before android by a good few hours.

Llolujo had a video up reviewing it before it was out on Android...

I think last year it became available about 8pm awst so lunchtime UK.

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

Last year it was on Apple before android by a good few hours.

Llolujo had a video up reviewing it before it was out on Android...

I think last year it became available about 8pm awst so lunchtime UK.

I'm android :( So people will probably be playing it before me! 

52 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm android :( So people will probably be playing it before me! 

Yeah, I think it just takes longer to get through Google Play store compared to Apple App store.

Which is weird, you'd expect it to be the other way around.

Not planning to “auto-buy” fmm 22 now, but that newgen (regen though) face thingy is a big enough reason to get the game. Well I’ll wait for the review first.

2 hours ago, Rehans said:

Not planning to “auto-buy” fmm 22 now, but that newgen (regen though) face thingy is a big enough reason to get the game. Well I’ll wait for the review first.

I’d probably still buy the game even without any update 😂

15 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

been playing PC FM for the last two years, used to be staff on here 

seems fairly dead compared to what it once was on here

Pre-Game Editor dying hasn't helped at all

anyone heard from @jaymarvels

I dont think its dead at all tbh. Community has been pretty steady with some new members joining in.

Vibe is as strong as ever!

Now that the FMM22 forum is live all FMM22 general discussion can be posted in this thread.

This thread is now locked to all replies so that the discussion is kept in one place.