Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM22 - New Features + Screenshots

FuddledFox

Just ordered my new phone, so going to have to wait a week or so after release to play sadly. Can't use my current one as changing from Android to iOS

31 minutes ago, MikeF said:

They said there are 25 leagues in FMM22 so the only new one looks to be SA as FMM21 has 24 leagues. 

24 + 1 = 25    🧠

5 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

The full fat FM beta has been released tonight and Newcastle had a starting budget of 200m. Will imagine its similar to what we will get on mobile. 

What are their starting expectations? I imagine they would be asking for Immeadiate success which in reality would be difficult with Newcastle's current squad and only 200m.

Why dont you add 🇭🇷CROATIAN league??

So many great players came from this league, clubs achieved many things, they compete in European competitions etc.

Gvardiol(RB Leipzig), Majer(Rennais), Grbic(Atletico M.), Dani Olmo(RB Leipzig), Sutalo(Atalanta), Bradaric(Lille), Benkovic(Leicester), Coric(Roma), Sosa(Stuttgart), Palaversa(Man City), Vlasic(Everton) and many more talents transfering out of this league every year...

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

The full fat FM beta has been released tonight and Newcastle had a starting budget of 200m. Will imagine its similar to what we will get on mobile. 

I was about to post this til I noticed you had. I got the full version beta when it released, £200million is insane, think a lot of full version and mobile version players will be starting as Newcastle.

1 hour ago, VinnieV said:

What are their starting expectations? I imagine they would be asking for Immeadiate success which in reality would be difficult with Newcastle's current squad and only 200m.

First season top half and quarter final in both cups 

Second season qualify for Euro cup 

Third and 4th season work towards qualifying for champions League 

5th season Win a domestic cup and qualify for champions League.

SI would probably overhauls the transfer system based on the description of the game's google play page. I would guess that the only major changes for this year's FMM is the ability to start the database with 5 nations and the "potential" transfer system overhaul.

I dont really know what will they change with the transfers system, my guess would probably adding things from the PC edition.

Other minors changes and addition would be new manager-to-player interactions, new roles, match bug fixes, a little addition to the training system, new player description and player's personality, and hopefully they add an advanced player search options because searching players especially when it is a new season would take ages with the current search system.

On 14/10/2021 at 14:21, SaintPaul said:

I hope that the new features are as plentiful as the colours

Lol

11 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

I was about to post this til I noticed you had. I got the full version beta when it released, £200million is insane, think a lot of full version and mobile version players will be starting as Newcastle.

If it’s a lot easier to buy players in the upcoming version, I might actually even start an augusta challenge there.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

If it’s a lot easier to buy players in the upcoming version, I might actually even start an augusta challenge there.

Didn't you @Rich and @George Traistă still have to play a playoff for the Augusta challenge this year? 😏

14 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Didn't you @Rich and @George Traistă still have to play a playoff for the Augusta challenge this year? 😏

I don’t think Rich is willing to play so just crown them to me :P 

8 hours ago, Aaanthro said:

SI would probably overhauls the transfer system based on the description of the game's google play page. I would guess that the only major changes for this year's FMM is the ability to start the database with 5 nations and the "potential" transfer system overhaul.

I dont really know what will they change with the transfers system, my guess would probably adding things from the PC edition.

Other minors changes and addition would be new manager-to-player interactions, new roles, match bug fixes, a little addition to the training system, new player description and player's personality, and hopefully they add an advanced player search options because searching players especially when it is a new season would take ages with the current search system.

If there is a big upgrade regarding transfers, I hope it benefits the AI teams too 

If their transfers were smarter it'd keep the game interesting, for far longer 

14 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Is £200 million actually enough, considering the whole team (barring ASM) will need replacing. Still sounds like a massive rebuild job. 

4 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

This interested me slightly, so I went onto the google play store and had a look at the description. Here it is for anybody else who wants to see; 

797569107_Screenshot_20211022-135129_GooglePlayStore.thumb.jpg.54eefc11f111033d11eeb2d186affe02.jpg

Seems to be correct in the loading 5 leagues now, but there is new transfer tools according to that. Not sure what those tools will be, but hopefully it makes selling players slightly easier, but not to the extent it is unrealistic, and more realistic fees for youngsters from the lower leagues and lesser known clubs. 

19 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Is £200 million actually enough, considering the whole team (barring ASM) will need replacing. Still sounds like a massive rebuild job. 

I would say Willock, Almiron and Lewis are pretty much top-10 Premier League clubs quality.

31 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I would say Willock, Almiron and Lewis are pretty much top-10 Premier League clubs quality.

Lewis under a good manager I agree. Then our core should be Willock, Almiron,ASM, Wilson. Anyone else is replaceable, although I think Schar would end up playing good under Fonseca style of football.

53 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

We are a relegation threatened club, we can spend £190m without breaking FFP in January BUT I doubt they will spend that much.

The whole squad does need to be rebuild true but I reckon it could be done to a good standard, there's a lot of good free transfers in summer 2022

6 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

They won't be rebuilding in one January window though, so if we're going for realism then £200m seems about right. It's a figure some of their journos have been saying is likely to be available for January, so between £100m-£200m depending on who you believe.

They'll do it slowly if they have any sense because what they need right now are three or four to improve them enough to stay up and to build on, but not necessarily world beaters just yet. Those should come further down the line.

Edited by Schwantz34

New tools empower you like never before to sign global superstars and the next generation of wonderkids

I think from memory Marc was talking about maybe overhauling scouting or search or something, which could fit under tools to help you sign people.

On 22/10/2021 at 05:38, Aaanthro said:

Dont need player interactions. What we have now is fine.

Anything to do with tactics is what we need and a better AI.

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Dont need player interactions. What we have now is fine.

Anything to do with tactics is what we need and a better AI.

Marc Vaughan said earlier, that he had 'totally reimplimented' decision making for AI teams regarding shortlisting, transfers and squad management, which he hopes will make the game more challenging for experienced players. 

Edited by SaintPaul
16 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Marc Vaughan said earlier, that he had 'totally reimplimented' decision making for AI teams regarding shortlisting, transfers and squad management, which he hopes will make the game more challenging for experienced players. 

Sounds like a fancy way to say clubs won’t sell players and if they will the players won’t want to join your club.

25 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Sounds like a fancy way to say clubs won’t sell players and if they will the players won’t want to join your club.

Its the cloak and dagger shit as usual.

8 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Sounds fine to me honestly! 

11 hours ago, SaintPaul said:

I saw him say that yesterday too and part of me is excited as it will hopefully make the game better, and the other part scared as that's the sort of thing that's very hard to get right first time - I think it might be something that has a few quirks for the first year and needs some refinement to get 'right'.

Eesh, I'll keep the faith it's balanced right but the last transfer update destroyed the game for me 😂. Especially when it was first implemented. 

Just ordered my Pixel 6 Pro, can’t wait to see how fast the South African league/s load! 😂👍🏼

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

I saw him say that yesterday too and part of me is excited as it will hopefully make the game better, and the other part scared as that's the sort of thing that's very hard to get right first time - I think it might be something that has a few quirks for the first year and needs some refinement to get 'right'.

A few days ago, someone posted a screenshot on Reddit, showing that Raheem Sterling joined Barcelona, but didn't make a single appearance in over 2 seasons, despite being fit. 

I'm hoping that the changes prevent things like that happening, even if things still need tweaked over time