Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Progress bar explanation help

lukaszw10

Hello colleagues,

I'm having trouble figuring out the player development bars that are visible on the training screen.  They have different lengths, different colors, and some are even bold (also of different lengths).  How to read it all?  Anticipating the suggestions, I would like to add that I looked at the official SI manual and found only a few sentences about it that explain almost nothing.  Someone something?  Thank you in advance.

IMG_20211021_133223.jpg

Those bars show you how much progress your players are making from their training, I think the Orange ones are players who arnt progressing at all which is usually because they have peaked or are past their prime and are unable to further improve further.

If you click on one of the bars you get a message from your assistant explaining how that player is progressing.

Edited by VinnieV

Basically, the 'bold' section of the green bar can be seen as 'recent' progress. For example, my youth keeper has a couple of stars of potential in him, but on the main training screen he's not increased recently. He's not played any first-team games and isn't progressing solely from training:

image.thumb.png.84cb7db4bd7304a7f85985f9bea60f56.png

If I then check his training tab, the coach report says "Needs match experience to progress further". So as a test, I played him for full 90 minutes in cup game, and in the match report it shows that he's improved by 6%: 

image.thumb.png.43c8038c216d5c672da4ceda6296f521.png

This is then also now reflected on the team training screen:

image.thumb.png.8bd252365ef45de345759531bdbf48b5.png

I then played him for 90 minutes in the next game and he improved again, this time by 5%: 

image.thumb.png.b046af801fde4c8b507d49b5dff8a72d.png

If I then go back to the team training screen, his progress bar is now a combination of the 2 previous increases:

image.thumb.png.5dbe1a4e08b7cdf46f83e7603baf6928.png

Also, Vinnie is correct that an Orange bar means that the player will likely not improved. This can be for multiple reasons, like not playing at a high enough level, coaches aren't of a high enough badge level, training facilities are not good enough (though given you're playing as Barcelona, that rules out those 3 😄) or that they're already at (or close to) their maximum ability. As Vinnie said, pressing on the bar from the training screen will tell you this:

image.thumb.png.127377c435b21055f2af0a36c336b34c.png

On 22/10/2021 at 11:24, HudsonOfSmeg said:

Basically, the 'bold' section of the green bar can be seen as 'recent' progress. For example, my youth keeper has a couple of stars of potential in him, but on the main training screen he's not increased recently. He's not played any first-team games and isn't progressing solely from training:

image.thumb.png.84cb7db4bd7304a7f85985f9bea60f56.png

If I then check his training tab, the coach report says "Needs match experience to progress further". So as a test, I played him for full 90 minutes in cup game, and in the match report it shows that he's improved by 6%: 

image.thumb.png.43c8038c216d5c672da4ceda6296f521.png

This is then also now reflected on the team training screen:

image.thumb.png.8bd252365ef45de345759531bdbf48b5.png

I then played him for 90 minutes in the next game and he improved again, this time by 5%: 

image.thumb.png.b046af801fde4c8b507d49b5dff8a72d.png

If I then go back to the team training screen, his progress bar is now a combination of the 2 previous increases:

image.thumb.png.5dbe1a4e08b7cdf46f83e7603baf6928.png

Also, Vinnie is correct that an Orange bar means that the player will likely not improved. This can be for multiple reasons, like not playing at a high enough level, coaches aren't of a high enough badge level, training facilities are not good enough (though given you're playing as Barcelona, that rules out those 3 😄) or that they're already at (or close to) their maximum ability. As Vinnie said, pressing on the bar from the training screen will tell you this:

image.thumb.png.127377c435b21055f2af0a36c336b34c.png

Thank you