Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

2 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

So what is everyone's first challenge or team they're managing?

Probably Bayern or Man City just to test the tactics and get badges and reputations 

I do 7 days 1 off at work so I'm going to start with Barcelona, see if I can use the youth to make them great again 

13 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Mate, dunno what you're talking about. I'm starting at today! It's already the 9th here...

Hi Scratchy, good to see some old faces here again~ Bring it on, FM22! Can't wait

For me, I'll leave it abit before starting any challenges. I'll go for Villa first (as usual) then just do a fun save at PSG/Newcastle/City just to get a feel for the game & find the decent hidden gems. 

I've been on this site since 2010 and this is the first time I've posted in the latest FM forum on the day of release. 😅

Going to try be more active around here, especially as I'm now back to playing FMM having took a little break. We have a great community here.

I'm going straight in for a "Long way to the top" challenge! I'm all about the straight in no kissing! 

I won't lie. Im excited. 😁

5 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Now we have the wait for it to be available on the Play Store...

I've just checked my iPad and it is still just showing as pre-order. Not sure the button has been pressed for everywhere yet. 

37 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Be Newcastle on FMM, probably do a full 30 seasons with them. Never went the distance on FMM. Might start blogging my saves on a thread again, been over a year since I last did .

added 0 minutes later
1 minute ago, JamesVilla said:

I've just checked my iPad and it is still just showing as pre-order. Not sure the button has been pressed for everywhere yet. 

Same with me on Google play.

Looking forward to this one coming out more than the last and that’s probably due to Newcastle now being taken over tbh 😂

I can’t see much work being done with me over the next week, I’m sure work will understand.

Just now, Rich said:

Looking forward to this one coming out more than the last and that’s probably due to Newcastle now being taken over tbh 😂

I can’t see much work being done with me over the next week, I’m sure work will understand.

Bet you have like 10 challenges already drafted up ready to post by now? 😂

8 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

I got an email from App Store before the download started automatically. 

7 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Not gonna lie I have been thinking of my first long term save 😂

I will probably start one pretty soon tbh. I will not be doing Augusta with @broodje kip and @George Traistăthough, that ruined my fun for FMM, 28 seasons 😳

Question I've got, all my player pictures/club badges, can I transfer from FM 21 straight onto FM 22? Also will the club fix name work from 21 onto 22? Cheers in advance as I've got over 250k of faces/badges and cba doing it all over again 😴 

Edited by leedsunited87
9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Magpies, huh?

IMG_5419.PNG

IMG_5418.PNG

9 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

8 of which are already confirmed incomplete. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, JamesVilla said:

This is @Rich & not @Scratch right?! 😂

Yeah man. Rich gives up because of boredom where as Scratch already has ideas about new challenges. And moves on. Plus, he is Viber of the year. Can't talk crap about him. 😳

2 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Half of Vibe have just got very excited after seeing that box on Finances. 

I was already planning on using them for my 1kc or Double trouble challenge. It's confirmed now. 😁

5 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Yeah man. Rich gives up because of boredom where as Scratch already has ideas about new challenges. And moves on. Plus, he is Viber of the year. Can't talk crap about him. 😳

Hey I always have ideas for new challenges but I get bored of them as well!