Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

But the big question is: Will all my tactics stop working... 😓

Hopefully it might fix some of mine that stopped working after the last update 😅

Well, I have noticed this since the update:

image.png.26eb581761a079d0d78da18640a53c56.png

image.png.f46517b5dca8d9f8ca618741c883098a.png

image.png.4d742b854613386ca79c11cf9bdfe15c.png

image.thumb.png.3b9e08d8c509293ed9af4a940b94fb13.png

My backup strikers haven't lost any Aerial, not sure what the difference is. 

I do notice this is the list of changes: "Fixed aerial/heading ability attribute not having the same value in Player Profile page as in In-Game Editor", so hopefully the value hasn't changed and it's just a display issue...

Pretty sure this was also in the update (but can’t see it in the patch notes), but if you search for a player with a specific nationality, it will also now display players who have it listed as ‘Other Nationality’.

Edited by HudsonOfSmeg
1 hour ago, White Europe said:

Why My FMH is not updating itself? I didnt ger transfers update, or should i have download it somwhere??

Go to the App/Play store and check your app updates, it will be there.

7 minutes ago, Vaile23 said:

Go to the App/Play store and check your app updates, it will be there.

Yes You are right! I done it thanks 👍

Edited by White Europe
23 hours ago, Scratch said:

Well, I have noticed this since the update:

image.png.26eb581761a079d0d78da18640a53c56.png

image.png.f46517b5dca8d9f8ca618741c883098a.png

image.png.4d742b854613386ca79c11cf9bdfe15c.png

image.thumb.png.3b9e08d8c509293ed9af4a940b94fb13.png

My backup strikers haven't lost any Aerial, not sure what the difference is. 

I do notice this is the list of changes: "Fixed aerial/heading ability attribute not having the same value in Player Profile page as in In-Game Editor", so hopefully the value hasn't changed and it's just a display issue...

Okay, as I mentioned in my career thread, I broke my rule about using my scouting app so I could troubleshoot this issue. I used the app to compare my current save (with the reduced Aerial values) with an older save from before I applied the Winter update (I always keep a save from the end of last season).

The value for Aerial is not actually stored in the database. Instead it is calculated from a combination of two hidden attributes, Jumping and Heading. I found that the Jumping and Heading values for all 4 players shown above were exactly the same before and after the Winter update. In fact if I look at the old save now, it too shows the reduced values (because it's not the values in the save file which have changed, it's how the app itself calculates/displays Aerial).

For example Piccoli has 19 for Jumping and 19 for Heading in both saves. The game has always calculated this as 20 Aerial, right up until the Winter update, which calculates it as 19. 

I'm not sure if that changes how good the player is (ie if the player will be slightly less effective in the air). I'll ask Marc Vaughan on the SI Games forums and see if he has an answer he's willing to share.

I'm a little surprised that they changed the way the Aerial value is displayed in the actual game, rather than the way it is displayed in the Editor, but there you go. I do have to admit the editor's way makes more sense (19 Jumping + 19 Heading = 19 Aerial), but the actual game has been like that for years.

I have just installed the game and this change surprises me, since it does not allow me to put aerial game strategies and much less allows me to see the plays of the entire game, does the same thing happen to all of you?

Screenshot_20220228-094447_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Not 100% whether this effects Mobile as well but potentially another update could come soon. We might even see Russia as a league removed from the game if SI follow what EA Sports have done with FIFA today.

15 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I have also the last update, but why players like diaz is still at fc porto? I have already updated it.

When you start a new game, there is a slider or tick box at the top of the Select Nations screen which says February 2022 Update. Toggle this on and the latest transfers etc are there.

I have problems with updating, i redownloaded the game againt but it doesnt doenload, i already logged out of the itune store and logged in again, whan can i do more? 

I would simply like to confess that I feel pure, uncontrolled hate towards Crystal Palace FMM22 team, especially Mr. Edouard. This guy always scores the first goal for them. Then, Zaha or another winger increases the lead after a counter-attack, while my players keep missing the easiest chances possible... Thank you.

#RemoveCrystalPalace :D

I found a little .exe scout for FMM22 on a korean forum. it does the bare minimum but maybe some people might be interested 1137906532_FMM22Scout.thumb.png.e3a06e6c4a902bbce7b96fc14df35450.png

I started the game with a gold coaching badge, and then on 25 september i read this: that they have been awarded me the gold coaching certification, but how is that possible if i already started with a gold badge? I think this is a bug

88E14883-2ED5-469A-A3C6-EDFEEA4B2813.png

I manage sassuolo, and on one my affiliate clubs was juventus. But i got a message that the affiliate was terminated, i didnt do this by my self. Is is possible that the computer did it? In this case juventus it self?

On 16/03/2022 at 01:53, Sumar said:

I found a little .exe scout for FMM22 on a korean forum. it does the bare minimum but maybe some people might be interested 1137906532_FMM22Scout.thumb.png.e3a06e6c4a902bbce7b96fc14df35450.png

Can you share the link? 

3 hours ago, darkness_2494 said:

Can you share the link? 

it's from fmkorea.com/fmm forum, here is the specific thread  , you probably need to create an account to download it (only work on PC)

4 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

What made SI think Jorginho is worthy of 200 PA?

Presumably it's a bug - I reported it to SI Games as soon as I saw it: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay-issues/winter-database-v2230-jorginho-has-pa-of-200-r6698/

They tagged it as Known Issue, so presumably it will get fixed at some point.

On 18/03/2022 at 01:01, Sumar said:

it's from fmkorea.com/fmm forum, here is the specific thread  , you probably need to create an account to download it (only work on PC)

Can this work on a chromebook 

On 18/03/2022 at 00:01, Sumar said:

Creating an account on fmkorea is impossible, can this be uploaded somewhere else to download?

Does anyone know where to copy faces, logos folder on android 11. In old versions, I copied them to Document/Sport Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/graphics and it worked correctly. But when I change to a new phone using android 11 it doesn't seem to work.