Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

On 25/03/2022 at 11:25, cmc818 said:

Creating an account on fmkorea is impossible, can this be uploaded somewhere else to download?

sent you a DM with mega.nz link 

On 24/03/2022 at 08:00, Tammy lois said:

Can this work on a chromebook 

I have no idea sry, quick google search says so "Can you run .exe files on a Chromebook? Yes - Users can Users can run developer mode and install a compatibility layer tool like Wine or Crossover to access Windows-based applications."

Edited by Sumar
14 minutes ago, Sumar said:

sent you a DM with mega.nz link 

I have no idea sry, quick google search says so "Can you run .exe files on a Chromebook? Yes - Users can Users can run developer mode and install a compatibility layer tool like Wine or Crossover to access Windows-based applications."

Ok thanks 

I’m on ios, and still have all saves and badges. Maybe is android problem only?

Edited by Arzii94

I lost everything too. SI created a new folder to put all the data on my phone:

Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/

Instead of:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/

I had to copy everything from the 2nd folder to the first...

This game is impossible. Bottom of the league for the second year in a row (no relegation in my league), with 15 less goals scored than the next lowest scoring team. I play attacking and the game is too fast for my players, on the counter and we get smashed, play control and slow and have 0 shots. Nothing works, do all my players play with their back to goal? If we ever happen to get the ball anywhere near the area they just pass it backwards or wide. I don’t even know what to try anymore. Rant over, thanks all for listening 

18 minutes ago, lcutini32 said:

This game is impossible. Bottom of the league for the second year in a row (no relegation in my league), with 15 less goals scored than the next lowest scoring team. I play attacking and the game is too fast for my players, on the counter and we get smashed, play control and slow and have 0 shots. Nothing works, do all my players play with their back to goal? If we ever happen to get the ball anywhere near the area they just pass it backwards or wide. I don’t even know what to try anymore. Rant over, thanks all for listening 

I think many of us have been there (and still go back from time to time...). If you post a help topic with some details of your struggles, tactic, squad etc. I'm sure that you'll get some tips that are useful. I can't promise that any of the helpful ones will come from me though 🙂

2 hours ago, Babyshambles85 said:

Has anyone else lost all there saved games when the game has updated

Yes, the people posting right above you.

Mine are fine though so it's not all Android devices.

On 23/03/2022 at 21:06, Scratch said:

Presumably it's a bug - I reported it to SI Games as soon as I saw it: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay-issues/winter-database-v2230-jorginho-has-pa-of-200-r6698/

They tagged it as Known Issue, so presumably it will get fixed at some point.

Now his PA lands at 165. Quite a nerf.

1 hour ago, eternalaurora said:

Now his PA lands at 165. Quite a nerf.

Yeah, but that's probably what it is was before. Oh, wait I can check. Actually it's a slight update (haven't added db2240 to that app yet):

image.thumb.png.8e7d6a25495a56c7c800df66a102d6c7.png

Hello, guys.

According to the announcements, Russian clubs and national team were removed from international matches in PC-version. What's about FMM? Do they available or restricted also?

15 minutes ago, Rojoveres said:

Hello, guys.

According to the announcements, Russian clubs and national team were removed from international matches in PC-version. What's about FMM? Do they available or restricted also?

Same as PC. No international competitions.

9 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

Same as PC. No international competitions.

Thanks, man :(

I was right when I turned off auto-update(

1 hour ago, Rojoveres said:

Thanks, man :(

I was right when I turned off auto-update(

yeah probably not the best experience for russian users 😕

23 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

yeah probably not the best experience for russian users 😕

Actually, it isn't the worst experience of the last month, but a little bit unpleasant)

19 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, but that's probably what it is was before. Oh, wait I can check. Actually it's a slight update (haven't added db2240 to that app yet):

image.thumb.png.8e7d6a25495a56c7c800df66a102d6c7.png

What app is this?