Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

On 17/04/2022 at 19:33, Resurgam said:

Somehow still managed to finish 14th in the prem with this run to finish the season. Finding this years release farrrrrrrrr more difficult than previous years, and still don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing 😂

9CB7A8C2-DE6D-4CA3-844A-1F945962D5D6.jpeg

Had a couple of runs like that myself, usually after a long drinking session though 😂

once threw my entire league campaign down the toilet in the final ten games only to win the FA cup in extra time and qualify for Europe anyway

Anyone hoping that we see the loan rules for next year's edition? Playing in Scotland now and Motherwell has 21 players on loan from prem sides lmao. That's not even a football club anymore, just a daycare center

7 hours ago, hhooo said:

Anyone hoping that we see the loan rules for next year's edition? Playing in Scotland now and Motherwell has 21 players on loan from prem sides lmao. That's not even a football club anymore, just a daycare center

We do have loan restrictions on this edition but would love to have it tightened according to real-life rules. (Prem is planning for a max of 3 players loaned in and out respectively) It would be better if they include payment for loan players and allow players to be loaned out for 2 years.

10 hours ago, Resurgam said:

I hate this game so much and yet I cant stop playing 😡

6A5C0D93-6176-49B4-887D-CDFCDDF54611.png

That's the "fun" part. Getting FMM'ed.

That aside, were all of these goals got rejected by VAR? 

23 hours ago, Resurgam said:

I hate this game so much and yet I cant stop playing 😡

6A5C0D93-6176-49B4-887D-CDFCDDF54611.png

And again. Close to giving up.

63A74ECC-5514-4690-9904-C2D434B8D1BF.png

51 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

And again. Close to giving up.

63A74ECC-5514-4690-9904-C2D434B8D1BF.png

I mean, this is pretty realistic for Brighton, no?

3 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I mean, this is pretty realistic for Brighton, no?

Depends who's in the team I'd say.

If there is some high quality striker in the team and that's happening it's pretty ridiculous 😂

What is the general consensus regarding the difficulty in this edition of the game? Is it higher than the previous version? I'm still playing my career from FM21 but it gets way too easy at some point and therefore boring.

Sensitive, I'd say!

Small tactical changes seem to make a bigger difference for me on this version, so can be frustrating but you can still get some good outcomes.

6 hours ago, Pista said:

What is the general consensus regarding the difficulty in this edition of the game? Is it higher than the previous version? I'm still playing my career from FM21 but it gets way too easy at some point and therefore boring.

I'd say it's more difficult this time around but that's not a bad thing. Still some silly bugs and getting FM'd of course as always is frustrating 😂

Thank you both! I am hoping for increased difficulty, it's my main complaint about this game. That and more active leagues at the same time. Like at least 6 or 7.

I like the increased difficulty, but lord haver mercy the goalkeeper distribution in FM games has been doing my head in for a decade now

17 hours ago, hhooo said:

I like the increased difficulty, but lord haver mercy the goalkeeper distribution in FM games has been doing my head in for a decade now

I get almost every game that the keeper distribution was poor, even when it's set to short and you have one of the best keepers around it still says that 😂

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

I get almost every game that the keeper distribution was poor, even when it's set to short and you have one of the best keepers around it still says that 😂

And when it's not on short they try to put in on the head of your AP with 6 aerial at every single goal kick. I have long since stopped using playmaker roles because of it

22 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'd say it's more difficult this time around but that's not a bad thing. Still some silly bugs and getting FM'd of course as always is frustrating 😂

20 hours ago, hhooo said:

What do you guys think makes this editor more difficult? I agree it is and I’m all for it as previous games were so easy but I haven’t figured out what makes this one harder 

Just now, lcutini32 said:

What do you guys think makes this editor more difficult? I agree it is and I’m all for it as previous games were so easy but I haven’t figured out what makes this one harder 

I don't think it's actually anything real that has made things more difficult, just tuning your players to miss open goals most of the time and the opposition to score 90% of their shots no matter the context. It's not some kind of tactical difficulty you can adjust to, just lazy difficulty. Hoping for better in the future, but we are a captive audience.

The team accepts the transfer fee but the player won’t even negotiate the contract terms. The message most of the times is “no interest in signing to your club”. I am playing Olympiakos in the Greek league and I am not trying to buy the top players. For example tried to buy Neves from Wolves the same story. Any advice how I can sign players?

26 minutes ago, nikcgt7 said:

The team accepts the transfer fee but the player won’t even negotiate the contract terms. The message most of the times is “no interest in signing to your club”. I am playing Olympiakos in the Greek league and I am not trying to buy the top players. For example tried to buy Neves from Wolves the same story. Any advice how I can sign players?

Win things and increase your club reputation

I have same problem with Yves Bissouma. I tried to buy him twice with different career ( Tottenham ) and once even with B.Munchen..

8 hours ago, nikcgt7 said:

Been playing for a while now..couple of things I've noticed..

Even if you negotiate a transfer and everything is green you still can't finalize the deal

Results quite frankly do my head in..a good run turns into a terrible run just like that..changing players/tactics doesn't help

15 hours ago, russy said:

Been playing for a while now..couple of things I've noticed..

Even if you negotiate a transfer and everything is green you still can't finalize the deal

Results quite frankly do my head in..a good run turns into a terrible run just like that..changing players/tactics doesn't help

You’re telling me

4F1BA11F-D455-4D3A-813F-27036EE5B940.jpeg

I've had similar when I have responded to the 'good start' message by saying that I expect the good form to continue and the players don't like it... its a bit too extreme a response but results start to right themselves after a month or so... does that line up with what happened here?