Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

41 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I think it鈥檚 like that irl.

It can't be that similar IRL, There are no U21 foreign players in the league聽馃え

9 hours ago, hhooo said:

Man, Asian leagues get zero respect in this game. I have players skipping the Asian CL knockout rounds to play in U21聽friendlies.

Would really like to see a little bit of sense applied to this next year.

Even in Europe, I think that's the same, isn't it? If the ITN squad calls them up, even if it's the U21 squad, they gotta go.

The real problem here is that the Asian CL doesn't take ITN fixtures into account. Not sure if that's the same in real life. I guess they may only take Asian ITN fixtures into account because not too many foreigners play there in real life? Not sure about that.

11 hours ago, hhooo said:

Man, Asian leagues get zero respect in this game. I have players skipping the Asian CL knockout rounds to play in U21聽friendlies.

Would really like to see a little bit of sense applied to this next year.

I lost Davies with Bayern Munchen, to play CL Final. He went to play for Canada.

The one thing that bugged me in 2021 was the way players retired.聽

A few times I'd get to the champions league final and I'd have a couple of older players who were still very useable due to still have good stats but wouldn't renew their contract as they were retiring. But the CL final always came after their contract ended so I'd occasionally have to rework my plans for the game.聽

It's only happened to me on Fm22 once so far but lost a key midfielder for the World Cup final.聽

I have a question!! For now im in charge at fc Andorra.. the Andorran national team doesn't have a head coach..but i cannot take charge of it..if i buy the national teams coaching at the current save, im allowed to take charge of it? Thanks in advance!!

33 minutes ago, fotakis276718 said:

I have a question!! For now im in charge at fc Andorra.. the Andorran national team doesn't have a head coach..but i cannot take charge of it..if i buy the national teams coaching at the current save, im allowed to take charge of it? Thanks in advance!!

Probably not as you need at least 50 players from a nation to be able to manage there national team.

I'll tell you what I'd like to see added in the next game and that's interaction with clubs that have your players on loan. We need a feature where you can threaten to end the loan if they don't start using your player.聽

It's a farce especially with keepers, when a club loans them and sits them out. I could do that myself I didn't need a loan to see them on the bench. I sent them out to play games!聽馃が

7 minutes ago, Helmstuber said:

Which league ha the fewest amount of games?

The free agents league. 0 match being played every season.

Chelsea were winning - and won - therefore I needed at least a draw to claim the title in the last game of the season. I'm not too smart and wanted to give Targett his farewell 25 minutes and right after that Bruno got injured. I had no subs left, we finished the game with 10 men and conceded but ultimately survived and won the title.聽

Screenshot_2022-06-29-13-00-47-584_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-29-13-01-09-620_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Edited by Syn kr贸la wioski