Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

37 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Same issue with Germany NT I guess

Maybe someone knows a solution..at fmm19 i remember the German national team make playable.. 🙏🙏

23 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I'm literally playing the PC version and the handheld version at the same time. Did you start with Newcastle?

Yeah I did mate, spent all my money, couldn’t get rid of a few players, so reserves it is for them 😂

Forgot about brexit so makes things a bit harder!

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yeah I did mate, spent all my money, couldn’t get rid of a few players, so reserves it is for them 😂

Forgot about brexit so makes things a bit harder!

I haven't done much transfers yet, I can see that budget being eaten up though. I was thinking of partnering DCL with Wilson 

5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Thanks mate, although that's what I'm using. I have the Stretch Display turned on (otherwise it is a tiny square about a 5th of the screen). But it's stretching too much. The only way I have to fix it so far is to hit the Reload Skin button on that screen and restart my phone. 

I've had this 3 times now. Have to keep reloading skin and restarting phone. So annoying when you want to load the game and play for 5 minutes...

14 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I haven't done much transfers yet, I can see that budget being eaten up though. I was thinking of partnering DCL with Wilson 

I brought in Ivan Toney and a couple more strikers, I’ve literally signed a whole new team 🙈

Has anyone else noticed a spike in AI teams asking prices for players? I know that in '21 it got this way after a couple of seasons, where the transfer prices sky rocket, but this time around, it appears to be present from the beginning. Players valued at ~£10m coming back on scouting reports at £55m+, and the selling team requesting £70m when I enquire. My first save is all-English with Leeds, so maybe they've integrated some sort of English tax, that we tend to see IRL, but to me it just seems to be extortionate in the first window.

1 minute ago, Lagom said:

Has anyone else noticed a spike in AI teams asking prices for players? I know that in '21 it got this way after a couple of seasons, where the transfer prices sky rocket, but this time around, it appears to be present from the beginning. Players valued at ~£10m coming back on scouting reports at £55m+, and the selling team requesting £70m when I enquire. My first save is all-English with Leeds, so maybe they've integrated some sort of English tax, that we tend to see IRL, but to me it just seems to be extortionate in the first window.

Yes I have noticed that as well, paying well over the odds for players. Couldn’t go for any top tier players with Newcastle as it would mean most of my budget gone on one player.

On a plus note just beat Norwich 6-2 away from home.

6 minutes ago, fotakis276718 said:

Can i choose exactly the leagues that i want? For example at England i want only premier and championship...i didn't see this anywhere..

Not this year. It's all the playable leagues of the whole country or none at all.

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

I brought in Ivan Toney and a couple more strikers, I’ve literally signed a whole new team 🙈

With £200million. Irl we need about a billion to fix us haha 

Just now, AdamNufc said:

With £200million. Irl we need about a billion to fix us haha 

674EF163-4980-4978-98A9-36901CE3E8B9.thumb.png.5c796944ffe8fe5640baacd353b652e8.pngC55B379D-17E6-4F0A-AE03-7576D9B9CD51.thumb.png.3d89e49d8806ab45bcf63c2c124cc9b8.png

Think I should become the sporting director in real life maybe 😂

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

674EF163-4980-4978-98A9-36901CE3E8B9.thumb.png.5c796944ffe8fe5640baacd353b652e8.pngC55B379D-17E6-4F0A-AE03-7576D9B9CD51.thumb.png.3d89e49d8806ab45bcf63c2c124cc9b8.png

Think I should become the sporting director in real life maybe 😂

Onana is a quality goalkeeper in game. Considering I know hardly any of those players the job is yours mate.

added 0 minutes later
7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

It’s just Norwich. Nothing special mate.

Love this kind of banter 🤣

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yes I have noticed that as well, paying well over the odds for players. Couldn’t go for any top tier players with Newcastle as it would mean most of my budget gone on one player.

On a plus note just beat Norwich 6-2 away from home.

The galling thing is, they're not even necessarily top tier players, simply trying to pad out the squad depth has been almost impossible as I refuse to pay a £40m asking price for someone like Tyrese Campbell or Karlan Grant

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

2C4B5953-4637-44B6-B86B-D2A1B1832E19.thumb.png.3dd6f917e6afab4f85ea10e514f7dda5.png

Media criticising a player thats had a 7.66 average rating 🤔

Considering the manager will most likely quit after half a season, I think it is fair to demand 8.0+ from every players

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Considering the manager will most likely quit after half a season, I think it is fair to demand 8.0+ from every players

I can’t not finish any careers this year just to get rid of this tag of being a quitter 😂

4 minutes ago, Lagom said:

The galling thing is, they're not even necessarily top tier players, simply trying to pad out the squad depth has been almost impossible as I refuse to pay a £40m asking price for someone like Tyrese Campbell or Karlan Grant

Is it just the fact that Newcastle's reputation and your isn't great?

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Is it just the fact that Newcastle's reputation and your isn't great?

I am managing Leeds with I think Continental reputation, so there's perhaps a hint of this, although I I don't recall ever having to stump up £40m+ for Championship players at the start of the game before, regardless of who I'm managing. It's going to be a little speed bump for me to get over, as I also can't seem to garner any interest in my better players at anything close to their market value, which will definitely stall my team-building process

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm using a version of my Amorim tactic that's only slightly tweaked and that's started well.

I've played literally one game with my current 1KC tactic and we got smashed 7-2. That was a one at the back tactic, won't be surprised if that doesn't work anymore, as it was pointed out to the developers. Which is a good thing as it's more realistic, although admittedly slightly annoying. :D 

57 minutes ago, Rich said:

What a surprise! :D 

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

What a surprise! :D 

I know, so easily done! I’m already thinking of what challenge to start with and then quit 🤔

Any differences with roles and tactics in this year's version compared to 21. Don't plan on buying it, but would like to share some tactics I've just made from a few weeks ago

4 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Any differences with roles and tactics in this year's version compared to 21. Don't plan on buying it, but would like to share some tactics I've just made from a few weeks ago

Haven't noticed anything spectacular. I used one of your tactics sometimes last year. It was good 

14 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Not anymore

Sorry mate, could you etter explain to me? EPL has actually the 5 subs rule... I was thinking to switch to the 22 version mainly for the 5 subs. Thanks