Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

I must say my corner tactic is still working well😀😅 They game looks good, the medical centre is a nice addition, only downside is they shouldn’t give Newcastle that much money, they are offering 90 mln for Rice. And now he’s unhappy😋 

2 minutes ago, Gerrit87 said:

I must say my corner tactic is still working well😀😅 They game looks good, the medical centre is a nice addition, only downside is they shouldn’t give Newcastle that much money, they are offering 90 mln for Rice. And now he’s unhappy😋 

Can you share it or give me the hint? Corners been problematic for me last year 

12 minutes ago, Ra.v said:

Can you share it or give me the hint? Corners been problematic for me last year 

Yeah no problem, 

i always do inswing corners, left hand side a right footed player and on the right hand side the other way aroud. Distribution to the far post, 1 CD to the 1st post the other CD to the 2nd post. My Striker is covering the goalie. Then i normally have one midfielder with good shooting lurking on the outside of the box. 

wingbacks and the other midfielder are staying back. 

Is it worth getting? 

Have had the previous versions due to not really using a laptop (other than work)

But said to myself if no major changes I'll leave buying again,

43 minutes ago, Migraz said:

Sorry mate, could you etter explain to me? EPL has actually the 5 subs rule... I was thinking to switch to the 22 version mainly for the 5 subs. Thanks 

EPL used to have 5 sub rule, it's now back to 3 sub rule.

11 minutes ago, TSWMCR88 said:

Is it worth getting? 

Have had the previous versions due to not really using a laptop (other than work)

But said to myself if no major changes I'll leave buying again,

List of new features are here. Depends on your definition of "major" to be honest: 

This isn't the version that runs on laptops though, this is FM Mobile for iOS and Android. So no laptop isn't an excuse. 😉

25 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

EPL used to have 5 sub rule, it's now back to 3 sub rule.

Thank you. The fact that makes me confused is that last saturday, in the Manchester derby, United made 4 substitutions...

Anyway, in Italy 5 subs are possibile. Can someone confirm this rule is assumed in FMM22? 

Thanks again and enjoy the new version

2 minutes ago, Migraz said:

Thank you. The fact that makes me confused is that last saturday, in the Manchester derby, United made 4 substitutions...

Anyway, in Italy 5 subs are possibile. Can someone confirm this rule is assumed in FMM22? 

Thanks again and enjoy the new version

United's 4th sub on Saturday was a concussion sub which are allowed in addition to the 3 normal subs.

I believe following a recent IFAB ruling the Premier League will switch back to allowing 5 subs to be used again from next season.

Newcastle have gone bonkers on my game, bought de gea for 14m lmao and spent like 200m haha! Just sacked their manager. Extremely fast for me, very happy as the speed is so much fast then fm 21, detail is fantastic, like the added touches from the media, my defender has played two (8) games and the media said how well he's doing! After 2 games lmao, the only thing I would have to complain about, is that stupid pink, hurting my eyes. I love the medical 🚑 looks pretty mint, also tells me about the other teams, how long their out for etc hope to see a improved AI this year regarding transfers, but least Newcastle have signed some decent players, my tactics are up and down atm, so just slightly tweaking but apart from that 9.5 out of 10 for me (would be 10) just the pink really isn't nice 

Had health and safety in at work today, being just a general bell so better get some work done, I'm a IPC officer so pretty much do nothing all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Newcastle have gone bonkers on my game, bought de gea for 14m lmao and spent like 200m haha! Just sacked their manager. Extremely fast for me, very happy as the speed is so much fast then fm 21, detail is fantastic, like the added touches from the media, my defender has played two (8) games and the media said how well he's doing! After 2 games lmao, the only thing I would have to complain about, is that stupid pink, hurting my eyes. I love the medical 🚑 looks pretty mint, also tells me about the other teams, how long their out for etc hope to see a improved AI this year regarding transfers, but least Newcastle have signed some decent players, my tactics are up and down atm, so just slightly tweaking but apart from that 9.5 out of 10 for me (would be 10) just the pink really isn't nice 

Had health and safety in at work today, being just a general bell so better get some work done, I'm a IPC officer so pretty much do nothing all day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agreed with the pink. Not sure if skins are possible on mobile but anything that removes the hot pink would be nice, hurts my eyes 

1 minute ago, Gerrit87 said:

29 shots!! Still got Joelinton up front?😋

Clearly he’s playing himself up front. Joelinton could’ve done better.

1 minute ago, Gerrit87 said:

29 shots!! Still got Joelinton up front?😋

He’s out on loan, couldn’t even sell him 😂

Just now, broodje kip said:

Clearly he’s playing himself up front. Joelinton could’ve done better.

I had all 29 shots as well, they didn’t even have a keeper 🙈

I have to say I'm a little disappointed so far. I don't see much change from last year. And the lack of real names in the Dutch national team is a real bummer.. That fifth extra league doesn't make me excited either. I tried it and that really caused longer loading times. Then I prefer to play with 4 or even 3 leagues. The only thing I really find a plus so far is the medical center. Am I too critical?

I've been playing since the first Handheld, the green UMD for PSP

This is time for me to leave. Not only did we get shafted for new features, but they removed (!!!) previous ones, the player search engine is absolutely f*cked, the colour scheme is God awful, bugs on top of bugs..

such a shame..

21 minutes ago, Rich said:

3D281C31-9118-4DAD-8DB9-5E6E36D7F9E4.thumb.png.d03fa7269cd8c2bdee556d0a5f2fac2f.png

The entertainers are back 😝

I will send you Amanda's number mate, heard they need you in.

added 0 minutes later
19 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Just a quick thought, will any of our challenges need to be adapted now you can no longer pick which leagues to load within a country?

I noticed that. Is it the full nation no matter what? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Unrealistic, Ivan wouldn't miss a penalty. P.s. give him back, you swine!

C541AAC4-547C-4E7F-BC67-0F4DFDE14C82.thumb.png.fe03e5b7f1e83a10efebfd137417e3fa.png

To be fair I got him in world team of the year, I’ll give him back to Brentford now 😝

15 hours ago, Scratch said:

So yeah... 

771372040_Screenshot_20211109-085128_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.3975bdb3db504a26a37ab2d41edee725.jpg

I got that stretchy feeling...

Also got this. Tried all the fixes and the only one that does it for me is a restart.