Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

7 minutes ago, Snip said:

Also got this. Tried all the fixes and the only one that does it for me is a restart. 

Yeah the restart has stopped working for me now... so looks like I'm stuck with a stretched screen until they fix it. To be honest I was getting fed up with restarting my phone anyway!

5 hours ago, Thintalltolu said:

Haven't noticed anything spectacular. I used one of your tactics sometimes last year. It was good 

Thanks, really appreciate it. If that is the case then hopefully if I'm free tomorrow I'll continue posting some of these tactics, but don't know where to put it into, since if I put it on the 21' forum, I'm afraid it'll just drown since traffic for the 22' forum would understandably be high atm

Sorry double posting this from bug thread as its much more active here, but I'm into October managing in the English leagues and the transfer window still hasn't closed? Is that a bug or am i just being stupid

5 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Thanks, really appreciate it. If that is the case then hopefully if I'm free tomorrow I'll continue posting some of these tactics, but don't know where to put it into, since if I put it on the 21' forum, I'm afraid it'll just drown since traffic for the 22' forum would understandably be high atm

There are already tactics index’s made for the 22 version so maybe, if you post it in there then it wont drown in the traffic from this forum

6 minutes ago, Wolf616 said:

Sorry double posting this from bug thread as its much more active here, but I'm into October managing in the English leagues and the transfer window still hasn't closed? Is that a bug or am i just being stupid

Seems like a bug mate, mine closed end of august like in real life 🤔

Just now, Rich said:

Seems like a bug mate, mine closed end of august like in real life 🤔

Should I just start again? First time I've played on launch... Suspect the save might just end up being dodgy? My team was just starting to tear up the Vanarama South too :(

Sorry if this has been asked before, just created a new save, I recall in previous editions, for a league that has multiple tiers, such as England, we were able to select how 'deep' we wanted to go, default at League Two, with option to add Conference National and North/South, or just select top league when playing multiple leagues to keep the game 'skinny' and fast. I didn't see that option in FMM22.

44 minutes ago, Wolf616 said:

Should I just start again? First time I've played on launch... Suspect the save might just end up being dodgy? My team was just starting to tear up the Vanarama South too :(

Up too you mate, sucks that you haven’t got the transfer window 👎🏻

6 minutes ago, gtg007w said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, just created a new save, I recall in previous editions, for a league that has multiple tiers, such as England, we were able to select how 'deep' we wanted to go, default at League Two, with option to add Conference National and North/South, or just select top league when playing multiple leagues to keep the game 'skinny' and fast. I didn't see that option in FMM22.

It now loads all playable leagues from the countries chosen unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Schwantz34 said:

Cracking that 👏🏼

Cheers mate, surprised myself there!

Only thing that has really bothered me so far (besides the horrendous color scheme) is how abruptly the matches are called and some highlights. 

I've started with IALWTTT as well, and about 5 matches so far have ended with a foul just outside the box, then the final whistle before the free kick. Once the whistle was blown while a cutback to an open man in the box was moving from one player to another! A quarter or a second before a shot was going to occur. Really strange stuff. 

Some player roles and behavior feels more realistic so far, which is always nice. 

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Brucey would have done that next season.

I had full confidence in him, never wanted him to leave, what a manager!

1 hour ago, gtg007w said:

Really annoying. Coupled with abnormous databases (come on, 7000 argentinian players?), it slows the game. Wanted so badly to play a 5-continents challenge, came back with my usual 3 loaded contries. 

12 minutes ago, kylieboi88 said:

Hi 

Anyone thought about a 1k challenge yet or is it just me thinking its too early? Lol

I have been testing the last hour and it’s a lot more difficult than it used to be 😂

3 hours ago, Van The Man said:

I have to say I'm a little disappointed so far. I don't see much change from last year. And the lack of real names in the Dutch national team is a real bummer.. That fifth extra league doesn't make me excited either. I tried it and that really caused longer loading times. Then I prefer to play with 4 or even 3 leagues. The only thing I really find a plus so far is the medical center. Am I too critical?

Nope! Just on point! 

Don't understand the people moaning about the game when we not even a full day into it being released. It's been fine for me and I'm enjoying it. Your aren't going to get a major revamp of a mobile game, the additions that have been added have been neat, smooth and seem to work nicely. As for real names for Dutch etc I'm sure you can find fixes yourself but it's only going to get worse in future with licensing, just look at games like FIFA losing licenses now or PES where they had hardly any licensing. Man U having had their license removed from game, more teams will follow suit as money talks.

7 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Don't understand the people moaning about the game when we not even a full day into it being released. It's been fine for me and I'm enjoying it. Your aren't going to get a major revamp of a mobile game, the additions that have been added have been neat, smooth and seem to work nicely. As for real names for Dutch etc I'm sure you can find fixes yourself but it's only going to get worse in future with licensing, just look at games like FIFA losing licenses now or PES where they had hardly any licensing. Man U having had their license removed from game, more teams will follow suit as money talks.

I don't see it as moaning. Why can't you be honest and say that you're slightly disappointed after paying €10 for a 'new' game in which you don't really see much improvement? I do understand that you don't get a completely new game. But so far I just don't think it's a big improvement over the previous edition.

Edited by Van The Man
8 minutes ago, Van The Man said:

I don't see it as moaning. Why can't you be honest and say that you're slightly disappointed after paying €10 for a 'new' game in which you don't really see much improvement? I do understand that you don't get a completely new game. But so far I just don't think it's a big improvement over the previous edition.

Surely you notice that from the announced features before paying the money though? 

Like you've paid money fully aware of these new features and that you didn't think they were enough to warrant paying for.

I could understand moaning if it was for bugs or the features aren't working.

Edited by AdamNufc
Just now, JamesVilla said:

For whats worth, I pay for it every year despite it being 'the same game' mainly for updated squads and leagues. 

Snap mate! 

3 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Surely you notice that from the announced features before paying the money though? 

Like you've paid money fully aware of these new features and that you didn't think they were enough to warrant paying for.

I could understand moaning if it was for bugs or the features aren't working.

Sure, but you secretly hope for more and some surprises. I'm still going to enjoy it for another year, so it's definitely worth the money. But I also think you should be able to give your honest opinion.

Just now, Van The Man said:

Sure, but you secretly hope for more and some surprises. I'm still going to enjoy it for another year, so it's definitely worth the money. But I also think you should be able to give your honest opinion.

I understand giving an opinion but when they release the new features you are getting told pretty much what's in the tin

I as stated I think this morning on a long wind, all in all I think (maybe because I have all faces/kits/badges) it enhances my experience. I actually really love it, for 8.99! As well I'd rather play this then my ps5, fifa etc 60 odd quid those games and it gets extremely boring (fifa etc) with FM i feel its more of a challenge this year which this game needed, just tweaking my 5212 formation to the need of the squad. Better AI and better transfers with them as well, I've only just noticed, I went to my reserves and promoted a greyed out player, to my surprise it had a AI face! Legend haha 😄 just the little things for me that keep me happy, all in all 9/10, would give it 10 but the ridiculous pink lmao 🤣 can't have it all haha 

1 minute ago, AdamNufc said:

I understand giving an opinion but when they release the new features you are getting told pretty much what's in the tin

I understand mate. As I said I will definitely play and have fun with it. But I'm just less excited than last year. It really felt like an improvement to me then. Now more like a minor update. But maybe my opinion will change!

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I have been testing the last hour and it’s a lot more difficult than it used to be 😂

Haha I've been playing as Utd and loving it. 2nd season and the youth coming through but I have the OAPs smashing it in Cavani and Ronaldo lol