Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

18 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

388C70F2-6518-443D-A669-12A77103E1A0.thumb.jpeg.08359f3adfc22464844b2008a84088ab.jpeg

I know I’m going to have an exam but the urge is too high.

Dude. Study then play. Use it as a reward, resitting exams is annoying and wastes more of your time, then just waiting to play.

Take it from someone who messed up a lot of their exams at school and uni. Do the studying first!

26 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Dude. Study then play. Use it as a reward, resitting exams is annoying and wastes more of your time, then just waiting to play.

Take it from someone who messed up a lot of their exams at school and uni. Do the studying first!

Haha, I’ve never resit any exam yet. I’m planning to play only in the weekends as stress reliever.

9 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

You must have some storage on your phone for all them 😆 

Think I have around 20GB still. I need to delete some unused stuffs though.

13 hours ago, Lav50 said:

I applied my graphics in android/data like previous years but this year loading screen goes over a minute for me..I had to remove the facepack to speed things up..any suggestions? 

Try dividing those packs on both paths and see whether it load up quickly...logo packs in android/data while facepack in the folder you choose when you first launch the game....

9 hours ago, MikeF said:

Click on any scout. Then assignments. Then the bin. 
6ACEF083-AE05-4511-BD1C-DCAFF724A2AC.thumb.jpeg.f69f3113b5b11f05fbc6cd2788ef25d2.jpeg

4CA10BE8-97E9-4C42-849E-BE9B4CB7C18E.thumb.jpeg.8dd133045533312e8f5ee45809cf6f66.jpeg

I did that, still says at the top that I have 120 reports. Cleared it after going up a league with Wrexham. 

Rescouted someone, the news screen says 3 star potential. Go into the scout screen & he's 4.5, showing the previous scouting report from last year

added 0 minutes later

How is it loan players still can't improve stats. Frustrating

4 hours ago, Raydee said:

Try dividing those packs on both paths and see whether it load up quickly...logo packs in android/data while facepack in the folder you choose when you first launch the game....

Tried it and it was terrible lol, just got a lite facepack instead of regular one I used and its fine now

40 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Can someone confirm if there is anything new in the editor or it is still the same? 

It's exactly the same

Is there a way to fix the German and Dutch national teams? I always play with Feyenoord and it’s a lot more fun to see my Dutch talents get into the national team.

44 minutes ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Man for 4 years we still can't edit actual hidden stats like long shots, penalties, consistency. 

I agree, that feature is long overdue considering how much you pay for the editor itself

8 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Silly question, but did you buy the game properly? 

I assume he did. I believe SI Games/ Sega don't have the licensing to use his real name... First team names, now managers, where is this all heading...

8 hours ago, Engjellgold said:

how i can fix this that allegri be right name ? 

257660116_615464796536355_1286428429711803889_n.jpg

It can probably be done through changes.txt, but I haven't used that for a long time, so don't for sure if it works or exactly where to copy the file now etc. Hopefully someone else knows.

12 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I assume he did. I believe SI Games/ Sega don't have the licensing to use his real name... First team names, now managers, where is this all heading...

Thats fair enough.

Apologies. 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Posted this on the SI Games forum, really hope they optimize the loading times soon:

Have you got graphic packs loaded etc as it’s pretty rapid on my iPhone 12 mini and not much slower on my 2018 iPad.

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Have you got graphic packs loaded etc as it’s pretty rapid on my iPhone 12 mini and not much slower on my 2018 iPad.

Nope. Just straight up FMM. Though this year it asks where you want the files and I created a folder called SIGames (which is what it suggested). Maybe it would be faster in the normal location that previous years used? But you know, I put it where they told me to put it...

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Nope. Just straight up FMM. Though this year it asks where you want the files and I created a folder called SIGames (which is what it suggested). Maybe it would be faster in the normal location that previous years used? But you know, I put it where they told me to put it...

Having had Android in the past and from what others have said over the years it’s always seemed to me that everyone at SI has iOS. There always seems to be far less bugs on iOS and the game always seems to run much more smoothly.

11 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Having had Android in the past and from what others have said over the years it’s always seemed to me that everyone at SI has iOS. There always seems to be far less bugs on iOS and the game always seems to run much more smoothly.

Yeah. This year the game didn't even display right (it was all stretched) on the Samsung devices. Mine is a year old, so maybe that's understandable, but it was also happening on the latest versions, ie the most common Android devices! Makes you wonder. Though to be fair to them there are a lot of different Android devices to test and only a few iOS ones..