Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

Having had Android in the past and from what others have said over the years it’s always seemed to me that everyone at SI has iOS. There always seems to be far less bugs on iOS and the game always seems to run much more smoothly.

I agree with this, remember when i used to play FMM19 on my iphone 6s, game used to breeze through everything, the matches were really really smooth, then i changed to a flagship android for FMM20 and it all went to be buggy, the matches for me play at 30 or less fps compared to ios where they were 60 fps, texted with sega but they couldnt really do anything about it

added 0 minutes later
57 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

anyone else finding a big increase in difficulty between 21 and 22?

Yes.. but Im still not sure if that's just me, my tactics, or team

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Having had Android in the past and from what others have said over the years it’s always seemed to me that everyone at SI has iOS. There always seems to be far less bugs on iOS and the game always seems to run much more smoothly.

Having played on Android for the past few years, and now switched to iOS, I believe this. Game is much quicker, smoother, not just in the game play, but loading it up, creating a new save. Just a better experience overall. 

1 hour ago, Resurgam said:

If you mean tactically then no. Usually I find it difficult but there's a few tactics that have been posted already that are really good.

1 hour ago, Resurgam said:

I am terrible at this game compared to previous versions 😂

My mad shaped tactics are not working as well, looks like I have to go for more normal tactics 👺

I'm unable to complete the signing of Ronald Araujo because I don't 'have enough space in the squad for the transfer to go through'

This despite releasing both Phil Jones and Ronaldo, and including Varane as part of the deal to go to Barca.

Any ideas folks? Thanks 

1 minute ago, Jord536 said:

I'm unable to complete the signing of Ronald Araujo because I don't 'have enough space in the squad for the transfer to go through'

This despite releasing both Phil Jones and Ronaldo, and including Varane as part of the deal to go to Barca.

Any ideas folks? Thanks 

How many you got in your squad? Try demoting players to your reserves👍

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

How many you got in your squad? Try demoting players to your reserves👍

After releasing Matic, Fred, and Ronaldo I have a squad of 20 but still saying the same - so frustrating. 

Screenshot_20211115-111047.png

Screenshot_20211115-111100.png

2 minutes ago, Jord536 said:

After releasing Matic, Fred, and Ronaldo I have a squad of 20 but still saying the same - so frustrating. 

That’s really weird mate, must be a bug 🤔

Can’t see why it wouldn’t go through.

10 minutes ago, Jord536 said:

It's saying that _they_ don't have enough space in their squad.

Have you tried not doing the part ex?

If not, report it on the official bug tracker. They may need a copy of your save file too.

Edited by geordiekrispy
20 minutes ago, Rich said:

I am terrible at this game compared to previous versions 😂

My mad shaped tactics are not working as well, looks like I have to go for more normal tactics 👺

You can probably blame @Scratch for them getting the AI to counter the random crazy tactics.

19 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

It's saying that _they_ don't have enough space in their squad.

Have you tried not doing the part ex?

If not, report it on the official bug tracker. They may need a copy of your save file too.

Ohhhhh crikey how did I miss that? That's probably it, thanks mate, bloody Barca and their bloated squad! Although you'd think swapping a player for another wouldn't encounter any issues 

Edited by Jord536
2 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Tbf on my s9 I have a game launcher I downloaded, pretty fast to load up and pretty fast to play

Hmm, maybe it is something to do with the Samsung game launcher that comes with the S20+? Although it should be affecting both 22 and 21 the same...

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

You can probably blame @Scratch for them getting the AI to counter the random crazy tactics.

I don’t think I helped, if I had posted the tactics I created on top of @Scratch’s ones I think you’d all be in shock 😂

I'm finding the game mostly the same except for the nerfing of corner tactics. 

I'm in March in my first save at Celtic with Satriano - basically trying to recreate my Club 150 attempt, though no chance of that thanks to nerfing. 

I had no trouble buying players (well no more than last year). I've reworked most of the squad and my tricks to get the best price still work, even though the interface has changed. And no other teams are coming in for the players I'm targeting - not the top wonderkids (can't afford them), but the cheaper ones and then some promising youngsters who will be better than the current Celtic team. I've signed Vignato, Verschaeren, Zaracho, Livakovic, Cottrell. And taken a punt on a few new lads. And of course I bought Thorsby to show the lads how to work hard and be professional. No Carrillo this time, but Satriano is developing quite nicely in the air anyway.

I've had no trouble selling players either. I've sold most of the squad and bargaining the price up seems the same as last year (as per that video I did during the Portsmouth badge career). I had to be patient - they don't all get sold on the first day, but it trickles in over the first month or so. Some players are harder to sell than others of course, or can't be sold at all, and I do have some of those. And the Celtic squad has lost some saleable assets (like Edouard) and some of the people I used to sell for a good price (Forrest, Griffiths) have fallen into the "no-one will touch them with a stick" category. But it feels very much like last year.

I'm using the same tactic as my Club 150 attempt (yes 1 at the back!) and maybe it feels a little underpowered, but I feel like it's very close. The main difference is that I went from a couple of goals a game from corners to 2 goals from corners in 6 months (a little higher after Christmas thanks to tweaking). If I had those goals back, the level would be about the same as last year. As it is, it's still pretty good and I'm playing with the instructions of course to see if I can make it better. It's worth mentioning that my Celtic squad is probably already significantly better than the SPL opposition.

Anyway after 29 games we're top of the league by 3 points with a game in hand and a 23-5-1 record, 74 goals for and 21 against. In the first season of my Club 150 save we ended up 35-3-0 with 127 goals for and 21 against. So the defence is a little leakier this time, but still pretty good for one at the back, while the goals for and the win ratio would be similar if I had those corner goals. Satriano has 56 goals from 42 games, whereas Esposito finished with 102 from 52 goals - so Esposito is much stronger, but a lot of those came from corners. 

Overall, I'd say once you take out the corner goals, we're not quite as effective last year - but we're still pretty good. And of course those numbers are better than most of my saves ever, the Club 150 was way out there for me. I normally start slowly because my squad needs to level up. 

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I don’t think I helped, if I had posted the tactics I created on top of @Scratch’s ones I think you’d all be in shock 😂

Yeah, there's one problem with that theory mate, and that is you were getting 300 club goals a season well before I posted mine! But nice attempt to shift the blame. :D 

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Hmm, maybe it is something to do with the Samsung game launcher that comes with the S20+? Although it should be affecting both 22 and 21 the same...

Maybe mate? I paid for a separate game launcher and its not let me down yet, just waiting to buy my new phone and ill buy or download it again, I got it off play store I think for 9 99 or something along those lines, never used the one that was already on here, I guess as well, I don't have many apps on my phone. I just have about 12 apps and thats it, so that could be why maybe

9 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Its very irritating when players keep moaning their not playing, happening every week on my game, I'm at my wits end 😤 haha 

Are you promising them game time then not playing them? I usually have 2 squad selections saved, 1st and 2nd and swap between the two depending on the opposition. Tends to keep everyone happy that way. 

4 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Are you promising them game time then not playing them? I usually have 2 squad selections saved, 1st and 2nd and swap between the two depending on the opposition. Tends to keep everyone happy that way. 

I was at 1st, then they kept bugging me so I've used the 3rd option 🤣 had about 6 players in 1 week moaning 😄 

Just now, leedsunited87 said:

I was at 1st, then they kept bugging me so I've used the 3rd option 🤣 had about 6 players in 1 week moaning 😄 

What squad status have they got? Personally, I try to make sure everyone has 'Rotation' with perhaps my 1/2 key players having a higher ranking status. 

7 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

What squad status have they got? Personally, I try to make sure everyone has 'Rotation' with perhaps my 1/2 key players having a higher ranking status. 

Yeah i find the players take note of their squad status this time more so. First team players want to be playing.

2 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

I'll take a look later and let you know 

Is there a way to bin off affiliate clubs? As Wrexham & got 3 Welsh Premier clubs, not got Welsh league loaded, so not sure they'll actually play games. Making loans to them pointless? 

Screenshot_20211115_194744_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

18 minutes ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Is there a way to bin off affiliate clubs? As Wrexham & got 3 Welsh Premier clubs, not got Welsh league loaded, so not sure they'll actually play games. Making loans to them pointless? 

Screenshot_20211115_194744_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

If you go onto the affiliate club, there is a option to terminate it in the bottom left. 

85FDEFA9-8E2D-406E-9452-3C67DAA61660.thumb.png.e37e9b32e9a2917a932ea747564f18e0.png

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

If you guys had to pick who the best (or best potential) for a Box-To-Box midfielder would be, who would you chose?

Goretzka

3 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

If you guys had to pick who the best (or best potential) for a Box-To-Box midfielder would be, who would you chose?

Goretzka or Milinkovic-Savic. Both are fantastic.

300861085_Screenshot_20211115-235357_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.298df8815785c01f014690ad5622853f.jpg

1259364818_Screenshot_20211115-235415_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.f367b2ebd6e7476d30ace2339f19726b.jpg