Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

13 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Goretzka or Milinkovic-Savic. Both are fantastic.

300861085_Screenshot_20211115-235357_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.298df8815785c01f014690ad5622853f.jpg

1259364818_Screenshot_20211115-235415_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.f367b2ebd6e7476d30ace2339f19726b.jpg

Goretzka is amazing but don't sleep on Barella from Inter or Locatelli. Sadly to get Locatelli you have to wait or play as Juventus. For potential Jude Bellingham, Camavinga, Morriba (maybe), and Tchouameni.

13 hours ago, Scratch said:

Hmm, maybe it is something to do with the Samsung game launcher that comes with the S20+? Although it should be affecting both 22 and 21 the same...

Rotation mate, thing is they are rotated?! Everyone is after 3 games

Love it! Playing FM while out with my ex military lads! Showing the boys how we do it! C'mon FMVIBE! Your all legends on here lads! I know this shudnt really be in this part lol ( was in the army nearly 9 years) booked the day off for my boys and now pissed as a fart! I'm managing in South Africa atm, never heard of half the teams! Lucus Radebe is a fucking legend! Ask any Yorkshire man! I've tried looking for him on here, no where to be found, we had a fair few great African players, just ask about that goal against Liverpoooooool! What a strike.... 

30 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Rotation mate, thing is they are rotated?! Everyone is after 3 games

Umm, wrong message? I was talking about how slow it is to open on Android, and pretty sure that has nothing to do with squad rotation. 😁

Oh wait, just read your next message, and that explains everything! 🤣

10 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Umm, wrong message? I was talking about how slow it is to open on Android, and pretty sure that has nothing to do with squad rotation. 😁

Oh wait, just read your next message, and that explains everything! 🤣

Bugger wrong person! I'm a yorkshireman im drunk haha, icsaid about 6 hours ago I'd get back to someone 🙃 

11 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

What squad status have they got? Personally, I try to make sure everyone has 'Rotation' with perhaps my 1/2 key players having a higher ranking status. 

To the right person lol there rotational mate 

Scratch, your another legend mate, I'd pay top dollar for your scout system! When you releasing your scout thing bud? Looking forward to it, just adds extra detail, as I like the fact that I can see how my players are developing. Even the height etc, I play a TM, so it helps, keep me posted buddy 

5 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Scratch, your another legend mate, I'd pay top dollar for your scout system! When you releasing your scout thing bud? Looking forward to it, just adds extra detail, as I like the fact that I can see how my players are developing. Even the height etc, I play a TM, so it helps, keep me posted buddy 

Working on it mate, working on it, quite a few changes to the DB this year, mostly sorted. 

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Working on it mate, working on it, quite a few changes to the DB this year, mostly sorted. 

Nice one mate, no pressure! Must of taken some time to do that, I used it when you released it as a scout on FM 21. As we all know, you can't rely on scouts, I go off what I see, so yours add that extra value. 

10 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Nice one mate, no pressure! Must of taken some time to do that, I used it when you released it as a scout on FM 21. As we all know, you can't rely on scouts, I go off what I see, so yours add that extra value. 

Haha, I've been working on it for about 3 years! And I keep saying "coming soon, coming soon". I shocked everyone when I actually released the 21 version... But most of the work is done now, so hopefully won't take that long to get a 22 version out

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Haha, I've been working on it for about 3 years! And I keep saying "coming soon, coming soon". I shocked everyone when I actually released the 21 version... But most of the work is done now, so hopefully won't take that long to get a 22 version out

Sweet, I cudnt do all that, numbers and fixing etc, to much info, would blow my brain. I tried doing a face pic last year, failed badly, just doesn't make sense to me lmao

5 hours ago, LostHorizons said:

Goretzka is amazing but don't sleep on Barella from Inter or Locatelli. Sadly to get Locatelli you have to wait or play as Juventus. For potential Jude Bellingham, Camavinga, Morriba (maybe), and Tchouameni.

Barella is me and @Scratch’s personal favourite 

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Lol my CDs are Skriniar and Bastoni with Barella in MC. Paid less than value thanks to player exchanges. I've also used both Goretzka and Barella at the same time. It's so fun being the bully in midfield. 

Edited by LostHorizons
10 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Yeah, but I can almost never afford him... :( 

Outside the top 5 leagues I almost always sign Thorsby but that's not about his skill level (he's pretty decent, but not great). It's more about his very high Professionalism and Work Rate and the fact that most teams outside the top 5 leagues, with a First Team player contract, he is going to be a bright green influence on the team. And is a good mentor who can occasionally pass on his high Professionalism and Work Rate to the players he mentors. 

I haven't quite worked out who will be my go-to wonderkids in 22 yet, so not sure who else off the top of my head. 

29 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, but I can almost never afford him... :( 

Outside the top 5 leagues I almost always sign Thorsby but that's not about his skill level (he's pretty decent, but not great). It's more about his very high Professionalism and Work Rate and the fact that most teams outside the top 5 leagues, with a First Team player contract, he is going to be a bright green influence on the team. And is a good mentor who can occasionally pass on his high Professionalism and Work Rate to the players he mentors. 

I haven't quite worked out who will be my go-to wonderkids in 22 yet, so not sure who else off the top of my head. 

I've found a few that are very promising. But without knowing their real hidden values it'll remain a mystery until they develop.

Just now, LostHorizons said:

I've found a few that are very promising. But without knowing their real hidden values it'll remain a mystery until they develop.

Shame there's no scouting app for that! :D

1 minute ago, LostHorizons said:

I know right? You're too busy setting 13 records in one match to do the scouting app lmao

Yeah, that's why it took 3 years to get the 21 beta version out! Too busy playing! But I swear I'll get my act together over the next couple of weeks. Actually, I've only played 1 season of 22 so far mostly because I was getting the the biggest part of the changes sorted out.

Just a pet peeve being an American and seeing Mexico as defending champs in Gold Cup is a bit frustrating.. We won Nations League & Gold Cup over Mexico this past summer so this needs fixin ASAP

C99A63F7-A944-4A49-A1CB-CA2E3AAACB2A.thumb.png.7530972c775e03fcc8d581623c326273.pngB104E82B-E499-47D5-9D37-462C3D61480B.thumb.png.969377ea10c89c85155bd05531acabdc.png

93239316-C76C-4CE8-8BA0-21E7D0D96415.thumb.png.272fd76cb1b19b49ccb4ffcf9e7da81d.png

Is there a way to edit this quickly like thru changes.txt or gotta wait for winter database update ?? 

Decided to restart as Braintree last night after a terrible run of defeats saw us bottom of the table. I went far more detailed this time, setting up set pieces and training, getting players to learn an attribute that would help with the position I play them...

Spent hours doing that only for my game to freeze when I clicked the back bottom in the top left corner. Shut the game down and reloaded still was frozen, had to restart my Chromebook just for nothing to be saved. Game has been uninstalled, so frustrating! Will install again when I have the motivation back, so gutted.

52 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, that's why it took 3 years to get the 21 beta version out! Too busy playing! But I swear I'll get my act together over the next couple of weeks. Actually, I've only played 1 season of 22 so far mostly because I was getting the the biggest part of the changes sorted out.

Id offer to help but I don't know what I could do to help in actuality.

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

Sounds like a bug. Unless you've been fining the players for "bad" performances.

Ordinarily I would, but this save I'm trying to rid Barca of the overpaid superstars and bring through the excellent youth, so I've laid off disciplining anyone to try and keep morale high. The only game I even recall seeing a red performance indicator was that last game against Liverpool, where 10 out of 11 players registered a 6 or below, so not even worth dishing out fines.

The only thing I can think is that the players who were dissenting (Dembele, Lenglet, Umtiti, Alba, Roberto) maybe hadn't been playing as much as they are expecting to in relation to their squad status, and this was the outlet.

Either way, the season is over, and 3 of those 5 have now been sold and replaced, and squad statuses will be revisited for the whole club.

Anyone else doing a save with Crystal Palace? I’m determined to make it work but have tried twice now and can’t make it to the end of the season without being sacked 😂

13 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

Anyone else doing a save with Crystal Palace? I’m determined to make it work but have tried twice now and can’t make it to the end of the season without being sacked 😂

This seems like a challenge, might give it a go and report back. Barca can go on hold!