Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

5 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Spurs doing their very best to proper annoy me on this game. How can I have 6 CCCs but only score 2. This game just grinds on me sometimes 😂5185ECA9-775B-41BF-8777-6977D2525A08.thumb.png.c7a5ec06d9e8bd1d5e8e7b8fc67ab57f.png

I swear I've stopped looking at CCC as I never get any.

7 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Spurs doing their very best to proper annoy me on this game. How can I have 6 CCCs but only score 2. This game just grinds on me sometimes 😂5185ECA9-775B-41BF-8777-6977D2525A08.thumb.png.c7a5ec06d9e8bd1d5e8e7b8fc67ab57f.png

I ignore CCC. I focus on shots on target and the score of the game lol and this is why...

1321797863_Screenshot_20211116-000148_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.427be85aa1c8ce3a2aabd8664e9d057d.jpg

Edited by LostHorizons

I am new to this forum and I quite actually like it. I had one question, I know that vibe are not making logo or facepacks this season, but I have some facepacks installed and logo packs. Earlier, these were very simple to import by importing the extracted folder into the logos section. But this year, its become a little bit difficult as I cant understand where I can import the folder into to get all logo and facepacks. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me!

8 hours ago, Shubhraneel04 said:

I am new to this forum and I quite actually like it. I had one question, I know that vibe are not making logo or facepacks this season, but I have some facepacks installed and logo packs. Earlier, these were very simple to import by importing the extracted folder into the logos section. But this year, its become a little bit difficult as I cant understand where I can import the folder into to get all logo and facepacks. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me!

DD6E5792-325D-4775-835B-B44D3FA160EA.jpeg

So, if someone were to create a challenge where you turned on all 5 of the Narratives at once and had to survive until the end of the season, earning points based league points and whether you completed all of the Narratives, what would they call it?

The Perfect Storm? Once Upon A Time (narrative angle)? Something else?

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

So, if someone were to create a challenge where you turned on all 5 of the Narratives at once and had to survive until the end of the season, earning points based league points and whether you completed all of the Narratives, what would they call it?

The Perfect Storm? Once Upon A Time (narrative angle)? Something else?

I called something similar "Hard Mode".

1 hour ago, Pete123 said:

I called something similar "Hard Mode".

Nice! We need to get something like this in the Challenges section. Probably with separate leaderboards for Top Tier Clubs and Other Tier Clubs for the reasons you mention in your one. Personally I think it should all of them turned on. I guess Invincibles is pretty unlikely but still...

Has there ever been an explanation on why players you take in on loan don't develop? 

Players I loan out, fine. They seem to gain stats. 

Players I bring in, just sit there, despite training, playing, etc. 

1 minute ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Has there ever been an explanation on why players you take in on loan don't develop? 

Players I loan out, fine. They seem to gain stats. 

Players I bring in, just sit there, despite training, playing, etc. 

Cause your players out on loan are considered as player managed so they develop like other player managed players. While players you bring on loan are considered as AI managed.

42 minutes ago, SpanishScouser said:

So we can't choose how many leagues from a nation we can play in this year, then? I started a save with the top 5 leagues and every tier from that country got loaded. 

Not sure if anyone else has found the same, but I am using a BWM in the DM spot, with man marking on. Most of my opposition are only using a striker, and it works like a charm. Very rarely do I concede more than 5 shots per game, his ratings aren’t always what they should be,  but it seems very overpowered this year in terms of actual game play. 

36 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Not sure if anyone else has found the same, but I am using a BWM in the DM spot, with man marking on. Most of my opposition are only using a striker, and it works like a charm. Very rarely do I concede more than 5 shots per game, his ratings aren’t always what they should be,  but it seems very overpowered this year in terms of actual game play. 

Do you use man marking if the opposition play with 2 strikers? If so, is it still effective?

Update 13.0.4 is now available

Fixed issue some users experienced launching bug reporter.
-Fix for rare crash on game boot.
-Fix for crash on exiting.
-Protection against rare match crash.
-Fixed rare crash in captaincy news item.
-Fixed crash when navigating back to scout result page after deleting assignment.
-Prevented Google Play Games appearing on subsequent launches if a user already dismissed it.
-Fix issue some users experienced where resume game button wouldn't load save.
-Fixed possible crash in medical centre.
-Fix for rare crash setting up storage folder.
-Improved protection against user force closing the app quicker than the game can autosave.
-Fixed some translations.
-Fixed issue where hardware back button on Manager Profile screen could break navigation.
-Fixed rare crash in new career start-up flow.

18 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Do you use man marking if the opposition play with 2 strikers? If so, is it still effective?

I very rarely change tactic or instructions based on the opposition, so yeah he is on man marking against teams with 2 up tops, but I can’t say I’ve noticed any major differences to be fair. 

Is there a way to fix the German and Dutch national teams? I always play with Feyenoord and it’s a lot more fun to see my Dutch talents get into the national team. Does anyone know, also let me know if it isn’t possible. Thanks 

14 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

@Scratch, @JamesVilla...and others. Any ideas on wonderkids that could be close-ish to Jo Kimmich? I'm thinking Bellingham, Camavinga, or Tchouameni. Any others I missed?

in stats nicolo rovella, but he cant play rb

56 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

Why can't he?

he doesnt have the aptitude, but as you mentioned bellingham and camavinga i thougt you were looking for someone similar to kimmich in the cdm/cm spot

17 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

he doesnt have the aptitude, but as you mentioned bellingham and camavinga i thougt you were looking for someone similar to kimmich in the cdm/cm spot

I wonder if rovella could be. He cam play dmc just like kimmich. I can work with that. Nvm, he doesn't have the potential to get the stats that would be needed. Weston Mckennie could pull it off if he was more professional. 

I forgot about Morriba!

Edited by LostHorizons
3 hours ago, LostHorizons said:

I wonder if rovella could be. He cam play dmc just like kimmich. I can work with that. Nvm, he doesn't have the potential to get the stats that would be needed. Weston Mckennie could pull it off if he was more professional. 

I forgot about Morriba!

Not many are at Kimmich's level (PA wise), but Moriba and Camavinga are. After them, I'd be looking at Bellingham, Tonali, Gravenberch, Billy Gilmour. 

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Not many are at Kimmich's level (PA wise), but Moriba and Camavinga are. After them, I'd be looking at Bellingham, Tonali, Gravenberch, Billy Gilmour. 

That's what I was thinking as well. Gilmour always seems to get hurt for me. Gravenberch is someone I've never used before shockingly. 

6 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

That's what I was thinking as well. Gilmour always seems to get hurt for me. Gravenberch is someone I've never used before shockingly. 

Never really used Gilmour. I often play Celtic so won't sign an ex Rangers player in those saves. Had him on loan once though. But he's real good PA wise now. Oh yeah, injury value not great (probably not enough to trigger message, but close).

Gravenberch has been great for me, love him, but his PA slipped a little in the last few verson. Just a little, still damned good though.

With this years game we can see that players now dont start declining after 33yo, examples are Messi(34), Ronaldo(37) , Ibrahimovic(40), Modric (35), Ramos(35) they are all putting up numbers at that age, my question is, what do i search for in current world class 28-32 year olds that will allow them to play until they are in their 35-38s? I guess its not just their personality, hidden stats also come in here but with no way to see them im clueless.

Just a heads up for anyone starting a LWTTT challenge, I've noticed more and more free transfers defaulting to a £0 minimum fee release clause when you offer the contract. I missed one of these and almost lost my most saleable asset for nothing, luckily I was able to negotiate a contract with him instead of accepting the offer

4 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Just a heads up for anyone starting a LWTTT challenge, I've noticed more and more free transfers defaulting to a £0 minimum fee release clause when you offer the contract. I missed one of these and almost lost my most saleable asset for nothing, luckily I was able to negotiate a contract with him instead of accepting the offer

Yeah. I've just completed the challenge but lost quite a few players along the way because of this. I probably should of mentioned it here (I have no reason why I didn't). At least someone has. 🤣