Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

So what is everyone's first challenge or team they're managing?

5 continents challenge! I pick Cagliari and guide the team through italian glory (5-10 years), try to manage Italy or a national team more challenging (favorites: Ukraine, Serbia, Uruguay; this year I'll have a try with South Africa or even Namibia if it's possible 🤪) and for the first time since, well, I don't even remember, was still on PC with Championship Manager 😂, finish the 30-years enddate with a trophy per each continent. 💪💪💪

Just now, JamesVilla said:

Which iPad do you have? I got mine a few months ago, and haven't played FMM on it yet. Hoping its not too big. 

Hey James, I am using mini. Trust me, the experience of playing mmm on iPad is way better than mobile. And you can have your save on Cloud so you can play on both devices. I highly recommend you to give yours a try.

1 minute ago, wtvching said:

Hey James, I am using mini. Trust me, the experience of playing mmm on iPad is way better than mobile. And you can have your save on Cloud so you can play on both devices. I highly recommend you to give yours a try.

Thanks mate. I've got the iPad Pro 4, and new iPhone on order for in a few weeks so being able to transfer the save from one to the other is a great bonus. 

Hopefully be screen isn't too big for the game to still be fun. 

2 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Thanks mate. I've got the iPad Pro 4, and new iPhone on order for in a few weeks so being able to transfer the save from one to the other is a great bonus. 

I've only ever used my phone and can't imagine using anything bigger.

2 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

I played FMM20 on my Samsung tablet. I found it annoying compared to playing it on my phone due to the much bigger screen.

1 minute ago, Dai_ said:

I've only ever used my phone and can't imagine using anything bigger.

Just now, AdamNufc said:

I played FMM20 on my Samsung tablet. I found it annoying compared to playing it on my phone due to the much bigger screen.

Thanks chaps ha. If I want to play before my phone arrives its gotta be the ipad unfortunately 

39 minutes ago, wtvching said:

Same here. Ipad at home/work (don't judge me...), phone whenever I'm travelling. The later is mostly to fix tactics, looking for new players, adapting training and all the "technical" stuff. Ipad is to enjoy the journey through a season.

25 minutes ago, olid85 said:

I didn't play FMM last year (was on Touch) - is it still the case that graphics (logos, kits, faces) can't be added to iOS?

Well, you can add to iOS if you have the graphic files. 

What are the chances of seeing surprise features when the game is released? Maybe new tactical instructions, a new role or something else that was intentionally omitted in the news. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Phalanx said:

What are the chances of seeing surprise features when the game is released? Maybe new tactical instructions, a new role or something else that was intentionally omitted in the news. 

I don't think it will happen though in the full pc version they surprised us with the addition of the Latvia League.

1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

Question I've got, all my player pictures/club badges, can I transfer from FM 21 straight onto FM 22? Also will the club fix name work from 21 onto 22? Cheers in advance as I've got over 250k of faces/badges and cba doing it all over again 😴 

Pictures and badges will work. Not sure about the name fix but I have a feeling it won't work. If it does though let me know! 

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Pictures and badges will work. Not sure about the name fix but I have a feeling it won't work. If it does though let me know! 

Yes, it's a long process. But well worth it. 

27 minutes ago, Mr Phalanx said:

Doubt it as it seems like the kind of thing they would want to announce if it was in the game to get in anyone who was on the fence about buying it especially with Touch not coming to tablets this year.

15 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I don't think it will happen though in the full pc version they surprised us with the addition of the Latvia League.

Hope it magically happens this time. 

They have to add new instructions, man. All the improvements off the pitch are not enough to keep me interested. I want to be able to make my RB bomb forward in a defensive mentality. I want to make my poacher move  into  the channels  since he lacks the trait. 

On-the-pitch improvements are necessary. We can't pretend to be managers with very limited instructions 

57 minutes ago, wtvching said:

Well, you can add to iOS if you have the graphic files. 

Okay great. I did it for FM Touch last year but no idea why I had it to in my head that it didn’t work on FM Mobile last year. 

Do you know where I can find links to graphics as I know a few of the main sites you can no longer download  from.

8 minutes ago, olid85 said:

Do you know where I can find links to graphics as I know a few of the main sites you can no longer download  from.

We can’t have links to copyrighted material on the site and any links posted will be deleted. More details can be found here.

55 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yeah I will mate 👍