Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

1 hour ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

With this years game we can see that players now dont start declining after 33yo, examples are Messi(34), Ronaldo(37) , Ibrahimovic(40), Modric (35), Ramos(35) they are all putting up numbers at that age, my question is, what do i search for in current world class 28-32 year olds that will allow them to play until they are in their 35-38s? I guess its not just their personality, hidden stats also come in here but with no way to see them im clueless.

In previous games when one of my players reached a certain age (32 or over possibly) their stats would drop drastically. Is that not the case anymore?

Yep I've found that too, it has caught me out a couple of times. I try to whack up the min. fee to £50k or £100k and it doesn't usually mean they want more wages. I just need to remember to do it...

I have a quick question if anyone could help me! Is the total playable seasons still thirty? I'm planning on posting a career to ease myself back into the game and forum but it depends on this! Cheers.

8 minutes ago, DLC said:

I have a quick question if anyone could help me! Is the total playable seasons still thirty? I'm planning on posting a career to ease myself back into the game and forum but it depends on this! Cheers.

As far as I know it is still 30 seasons max. 

11 hours ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

With this years game we can see that players now dont start declining after 33yo, examples are Messi(34), Ronaldo(37) , Ibrahimovic(40), Modric (35), Ramos(35) they are all putting up numbers at that age, my question is, what do i search for in current world class 28-32 year olds that will allow them to play until they are in their 35-38s? I guess its not just their personality, hidden stats also come in here but with no way to see them im clueless.

Best guess is: nothing.

I think they just generally tweaked retirement age and skill decline for all players, added a few exceptions for the big names such as the ones you mentioned and called it a day. 

Don't think they added more detail than that for the specific players, I'd be pleasantly surprised otherwise. 

In the unlikely event they did, maybe it's related to Professionalism?

The spanish league is quitte hard with all the buy out clause’s. Well with Sociedad that is, all the big bucks teams are offering just enough for my best players😟. And im glad Dortmund got Haaland because in the game Isak has a 30 mil buy back clause in the contract😅

7 minutes ago, Dekileo said:

This guy looking good..but im not using Striker,only AMC

Screenshot_20211120-214537_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Try training him left or right wing.

He’s Italian, good at almost all important attributes and most importantly 13 aerial which are @Scratch type of fetishes

14 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Try training him left or right wing.

He’s Italian, good at almost all important attributes and most importantly 13 aerial which are @Scratch type of fetishes

Not sure if worth buying him,these are my main wingers..and see that striker Jorge..will get good price for him

Screenshot_20211121-125612_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-125624_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-125738_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-125749_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-125801_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Just now, DutchTony said:

I bought a wonderkid and then had this delightful surprise. Does it ever go away?

Screenshot_20211122-062905_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9be970bf8a3466050a15457e088a2daa.jpg

Yeah give them a bit of time and introduce them slowly. Once they start performing well it should go away.

Another note from me that is not necessarily a bug, but definitely a bug-bear, especially concerning IALWTTT:

'Interested only' in the player search screen simply does not work as a filter. I get that I'm not a big team, Havant & Waterlooville in L1 in 2026, but to filter by interested only, and then the first half dozen pages of the loan list search aren't interested when I go to make an offer is time-consuming and irritating. Is it something to do with the level of my scouts, or just a non-working feature of the game?

Having a problem lads, so si games 22 isn't coming up on my phone, if I make the name up, can I then put all my files into that named file say "sigames22" as its always done it for me, not this time tho 

4 hours ago, Lagom said:

Another note from me that is not necessarily a bug, but definitely a bug-bear, especially concerning IALWTTT:

'Interested only' in the player search screen simply does not work as a filter. I get that I'm not a big team, Havant & Waterlooville in L1 in 2026, but to filter by interested only, and then the first half dozen pages of the loan list search aren't interested when I go to make an offer is time-consuming and irritating. Is it something to do with the level of my scouts, or just a non-working feature of the game?

I've found that to always be the case, every year. I actually found that there are far more players willing to join this year than previous years but there are still those ones that are "interested" but don't want to come.

Are they players from big clubs? I find players from big clubs are less likely to want to join. That's why I aim for players that are only one league above the one I'm in currently.

3 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

So where shall I put it? Its for my pictures, logos etc 

Screenshot_20211122-145233_Files.jpg

Once I make this I can't seem to find application data 😕 what am I missing? 

On 18/11/2021 at 23:26, Feyenoord1908 said:

Is there a way to fix the German and Dutch national teams? I always play with Feyenoord and it’s a lot more fun to see my Dutch talents get into the national team. Does anyone know, also let me know if it isn’t possible. Thanks 

Anyone?

4 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

So where shall I put it? Its for my pictures, logos etc 

Screenshot_20211122-145233_Files.jpg

Put them in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics

Edited by VinnieV
1 hour ago, Feyenoord1908 said:

Anyone?

They are disabled by design, there is no way to fix them other than by using a HEX editor to make yourself their manager.

32 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

Put them in Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics

My phone is android 11 so this phone doesn't have that feature 😕

added 0 minutes later

Screenshot_20211122-195133_My Files.jpg

1 minute ago, leedsunited87 said:

added 0 minutes later

Screenshot_20211122-195222_My Files.jpg

added 0 minutes later

I press on data and the top picture shows up, I'm absolutely stumped on this one 

2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

added 0 minutes later

You need to download a different file browser from the play store to view the contents of your data folder, I use Total Commander.

Edited by VinnieV
7 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

You need to download a different file browser from the play store to view the contents of your data folder, I use Total Commander.

Thanks vinnie, what a absolute pain this is, never known it 

10 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

I've downloaded that, what shall I do now? Make a game thing as its asks (fm22) and then try and put the graphics file in the thing I've downloaded? 

6 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

I've downloaded that, what shall I do now? Make a game thing as its asks (fm22) and then try and put the graphics file in the thing I've downloaded? 

You need to go to android/data first and than grant the app access when the prompt appears after that you should be able to see the contents of the data folder and can just copy the folders containing the logos in to Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics