Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

12 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

You need to go to android/data first and than grant the app access when the prompt appears after that you should be able to see the contents of the data folder and can just copy the folders containing the logos in to Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/installed/graphics

Sorted that but nice one mate, now I've downloaded all these graphic packs, can I use Winrar or the total commander? Sorry to be a pain, I'm not all on technology lol just got loads of graphic files here 😅 

12 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Sorted that but nice one mate, now I've downloaded all these graphic packs, can I use Winrar or the total commander? Sorry to be a pain, I'm not all on technology lol just got loads of graphic files here 😅 

You'll probably need to extract them somewhere with winrar then copy accross to the graphics folder using Total Commander

6 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

You'll probably need to extract them somewhere with winrar then copy accross to the graphics folder using Total Commander

Legend, thanks mate!!! 

Hey, in the young players included in Everton's reserves I was expecting to see Tyler Onyango added this year but he doesn't seem to be in the game. He made his senior debut in the cup last season and made the first team match day squad a few times before picking up and injury, there are players included in the game in the Everton reserves that are much further from the first team but isn't. Anyone know why this might be the case?  

7 minutes ago, DrewBee said:

Hey, in the young players included in Everton's reserves I was expecting to see Tyler Onyango added this year but he doesn't seem to be in the game. He made his senior debut in the cup last season and made the first team match day squad a few times before picking up and injury, there are players included in the game in the Everton reserves that are much further from the first team but isn't. Anyone know why this might be the case?  

I think on the offical forums Marc replied to someone asking this question (just not Everton) I think it's because there's a limit to the number of players in each club, they can't have every single first team/reserve/u23/u18 player in the club on the mobile version.
@Scratch I seem to remember you posting a link to the relevant comment, I can't find it right now.

Edited by geordiekrispy
59 minutes ago, DrewBee said:

In general @geordiekrispy is right, quite a few players are left out because the mobile version only allows 40 players in the main squad and 40 in the reserves squads. If a club has more than that, then some are left out. But...

Everton only seems to have 49 players in the database, to be split across those two squads, so they have plenty of space. He's just not in the there. He is listed on FM Scout for the full FM game, so it seems he just didn't get copied across for some reason - only SI Games could say why. 

Hopefully he'll get added in an update sometime.

31 minutes ago, Scratch said:

In general @geordiekrispy is right, quite a few players are left out because the mobile version only allows 40 players in the main squad and 40 in the reserves squads. If a club has more than that, then some are left out. But...

Everton only seems to have 49 players in the database, to be split across those two squads, so they have plenty of space. He's just not in the there. He is listed on FM Scout for the full FM game, so it seems he just didn't get copied across for some reason - only SI Games could say why. 

Hopefully he'll get added in an update sometime.

Hey thanks @Scratchand @geordiekrispy, hopefully he will get added in and update, I know Thierry Small got added in the winter update last year, I thought Onyango might have been added then too but he wasn't. I could do with him to improve midfield options.   

11 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Anyone else love that retired players can actually coach a club, instead of just being on the Hall Of Fame without any managerial experience.

This was one of the most annoying things from previous FM versions - so glad to see it’s fixed!

You ended up having any odd young manager automatically progressing up to the top level of management simply because of supply/demand. Crazy.

I didn’t know this was fixed until I came across this post. Just checked my St Albans save & already in season 2 the manager of Borussia Dortmund is Dani Alves. Love it!  

I had a weird message pop up, one of my coaches supposedly got injured and when he came back I got this message...

Screenshot_20211123-180137.thumb.png.c3930807fe43cde1cf3b834f48bbef57.png

Screenshot_20211123-180141.thumb.png.59fde14519f328fe97bb3288e81a8567.png

The only thing I can think of is that he might have been a player coach when I signed him as a coach.

Where and how can i delete assignments that my scouts did? And that is after they finish scouting the player or did the asignments i asked them to do... There is no delete button afterwards they finish... Only when they are on assignments but nothing afterwards

Is anyone else finding the game totally inconsistent and not as realistic as previous years? My example is I've played a few games where I've had 3 shots, 0 on target and only 42% possession against a team I should beat. I exit the game and play it again with everything the same and I have 18 shots, 10 on target and 65% possession? Also in my first season Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern and PSG all ended up in the Europe League after struggling in the Champs League. The prem is worse. Chelsea finished 8th, Leicester won the league by 8 points and Everton got relegated. I don't even want to get into who Newcastle signed lol. 

3 minutes ago, Badluckfred said:

Is anyone else finding the game totally inconsistent and not as realistic as previous years? My example is I've played a few games where I've had 3 shots, 0 on target and only 42% possession against a team I should beat. I exit the game and play it again with everything the same and I have 18 shots, 10 on target and 65% possession? Also in my first season Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern and PSG all ended up in the Europe League after struggling in the Champs League. The prem is worse. Chelsea finished 8th, Leicester won the league by 8 points and Everton got relegated. I don't even want to get into who Newcastle signed lol. 

Maybe that's just bad luck, Fred

4 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Maybe that's just bad luck, Fred

Think I'll just start again. Hopefully it was a bugged season or something but then again I am BadLuckFred so if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no look at all

Edited by Badluckfred
42 minutes ago, Mike_FM said:

Can I filter my squad to just show defenders, then just midfielders, when picking my team?

Not as far as I know but you can sort the squad into order of positions by pressing the “pos” tab on the squad screen.

47 minutes ago, Mike_FM said:

Ah thanks

I wanted to sort my centre backs by tackling, then do midfield by passing.  Ah well.  

You can sort of do that as you can sort by attributes. On the squad screen click view and then this menu comes up.

51351486-41A1-428A-A7F4-5490A1DD154F.thumb.png.64aa34b94f751fa3206853353959cdb1.png

If you change to detailed then as you can see you can show the different categories of attributes categories and then you can sort that way.

Anyone else found getting the board to upgrade training/youth facilities quite hard this year? I'm managing Salford, won league two with ease first year, didn't spend a penny (just frees & loans) and still can't get any upgrades despite both being below average & having money in the bank. 

17 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Anyone else found getting the board to upgrade training/youth facilities quite hard this year? I'm managing Salford, won league two with ease first year, didn't spend a penny (just frees & loans) and still can't get any upgrades despite both being below average & having money in the bank. 

nah, i got three upgrades in Polski quickly, but now i've hit Superb and they're refusing to go any further (for now) - probably waiting for me to win the Champions League :D

but i think it's always ebbed and flowed a bit - sometimes they inexplicably block you for ages, then you can get two or three upgrades through in a season...

I'm in my second season in the Championship with Havant & Waterlooville in 2028, and in that time I've managed to get my Training to Impressive, and Youth to Average. I've spent almost nothing on transfers, and managed an FA Cup final place last season, but I'm struggling to keep pace with teams in this division now. 

My current wage total is 71k p/w, and with the exception of MK Dons (114k p/w, just promoted), if you take the two highest earning players of every other team in the division, they are on more per week than my entire squad. Despite numerous promotions, my club still isn't attractive to the sort of players that will help me make the next step, and I've been burned trying to make a profit on free transfers, as I will sign them and nobody will be interested at anything above rock bottom prices, by which point I have spent more on their wage & signing on fee. 

I do think I found it much easier to make my finances stable last year, which in turn makes the improved facilities more likely, but I don't necessarily dislike that it's more difficult

7 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

How brutal...
3_red_cards.thumb.png.01b2eea36898c62f34c59e8cd3953c27.png

If you are Monaco (or whatever ASM is), you should post it in the Vibe Record Store thread, as that's probably a record!

49 minutes ago, Mike_FM said:

Finished my first window with Newcastle.  The aim was to sign a world class striker….

DA03A940-745F-432D-B5C2-DC677A0C09D5.thumb.png.4d528a663d92487d25033dd9bdd7448b.png

Oops.

I signed Ivan Toney first season, paired with Wilson target man and poacher got me top of the league 👍

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

If you are Monaco (or whatever ASM is), you should post it in the Vibe Record Store thread, as that's probably a record!

Yes I am Monaco, tbh, did not think of this as a record when it happened, but yes, will do :laugh: