Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

For me it’s all about there attributes and what job I think they can do in the team especially as I usually have a tactic in mind and then get the players that can play that way. I very rarely pick a players role based on what the game says he is best at although sometimes I do agree with the game.

I know in past lots of times scouts and coaches opinions were ignored since they were not very accurate in game . Has this changed at all with new scouting etc ? Also with roles I always think the preferred role each player has in profile would be what you would want to use them as ? If you don’t wouldn’t be natural to believe the player happiness / morale would be lower playing a different role ? 

Hi this is my first time playing fmm, at the first season i can substitute up to 5 players now i only can subs 3 players, is there anyway to change it back to 5?

50 minutes ago, evanssnt said:

Hi this is my first time playing fmm, at the first season i can substitute up to 5 players now i only can subs 3 players, is there anyway to change it back to 5?

You can’t unfortunately 

15 hours ago, Macaulay said:

Done that and some Scout results are still there 

Screenshot_20211130-202226.png

Yeah had that sadly. Must be a bug, got some players in my shortlist I scouted again, still says the report is 400 days ago.

4 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Yeah had that sadly. Must be a bug, got some players in my shortlist I scouted again, still says the report is 400 days ago.

Oh Alright, thanks

Hopefully they fix it with the next update

1 hour ago, Felix_is_king said:

Who's everybody's favorite player. mine Is vlahovic he's just incredible 

He's up there for me too. Suits my system perfectly. Started a 1kc with Fiorentina just to use him (couldn't sign him for Ajax, Newcastle or a few other teams I tried). He was on 43 goals in 30 games before I abandoned it but he's brilliant.

3 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

I like him too. It’s got to be Musiala for me. He’s simply class.

9 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

A bit more unconveniental answer but I really like Jose Gaya, a superb wingback on the left, i try to get him on every save if possible

9 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

Always Pavon for me. Perfect right winger and corner taker and costs under £7m. Although he seems a little weaker this time around...

11 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

Lewis Ferguson from Rangers, cheap all-rounder CM perfect for lower clubs

2 hours ago, Rehans said:

Lewis Ferguson from Rangers, cheap all-rounder CM perfect for lower clubs

Oh yes I must agree. In FMM20 he helped me in a lot of saves... Allan Campbell, Oliver Burke and him were my Scottish Connection haha :P

23 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

Oh yes I must agree. In FMM20 he helped me in a lot of saves... Allan Campbell, Oliver Burke and him were my Scottish Connection haha :P

Allan Campbell that guy is quality, a very good backup bwm for me in last year game

3 hours ago, macmole said:

Why would Barbosa even heard of this guy let alone he be his favourite person in the game. 

93832EE7-767D-49A1-93A1-E7E458705B19.png

8424F910-3001-4B86-9744-00DB14E83A6F.png

This happened a bit last year as well, some over the hill vet would last some random teen as his favorite person. Could be read in a pretty Grim light after the Patrice Evra report. 

13 hours ago, Titjes said:

Klopp & José quitting management in 2023 already? 😅😂

Screenshot_20211203-100109.thumb.jpg.b1eed323e5286500b6771672071793da.jpgScreenshot_20211203-101831.thumb.jpg.8dbc8fcba43019f7a490380761a43844.jpg

This one was pretty bizarre to read. Took me a while to figure out what was going on! 

Screenshot_2021-12-01-23-02-16-65_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

13 hours ago, macmole said:

Why would Barbosa even heard of this guy let alone he be his favourite person in the game. 

t

13 hours ago, macmole said:

Maybe  Hall has a sister or they've interacted well previously, Online games etc,you never know 

Guys how do i Post a picture here? I want to post my tactics but it says i need to put a Url link. I only have those pictures Screenshoted. How do i get the URL

4 minutes ago, AhmedAli42 said:

Guys how do i Post a picture here? I want to post my tactics but it says i need to put a Url link. I only have those pictures Screenshoted. How do i get the URL

There's a "Choose Files"/"Add files" option to upload pictures

Edited by Kun Aguero

After playing as a struggling lower division club for the 4th time in a row since 2018 and winning the world cup championship in less than 10 seasons i can safely say this year's version sucked.

The club selection menu is ass, it doesnt show club details no more, aside from the 5 countries databases, it doesnt let you choose how many leagues you want to add to your database from the selected countries, the home menu look like ass aswell, and the medical centre is useless to the point where i barely used it. aside from that its pretty standard and all especially with the custom scenarios you can play in the middle of your save. 

Other than that it still sucked.

Hello everyone, I have been a fan of FM for a long time and the truth is that this 2022 version is very interesting. The truth is, I would like to know what advice you can give me to start this new adventure based on Training so that my players and physical personnel improve. I'd really appreciate it, folks.

Edited by Kun Aguero
Translate

What’s the best coaching set up in FM22? I generally have one attacking one defensive and 2 fitness coaches but I find hardly any player is training by them when I click on them? 

2 hours ago, Qaz-123 said:

¿Cuál es la mejor configuración de coaching en FM22? Por lo general, tengo uno que ataca, uno defensivo y dos entrenadores de acondicionamiento físico, pero casi ningún jugador está entrenando con ellos cuando hago clic en ellos. 

Well, I am not going to be an expert on the subject but in my case I have put on a physical trainer (second coach), Youth (who will be in charge of empowering young people), Offensive (takes care of the offensive game), defensive (manages the defensive play).

My question is how to configure training for my players, that is, young players, is their training intense, normal or mild?

That question is still not clear to me: /