Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

11 hours ago, Rænelraüff said:

Has anything been the same since the version update to 1.3.10, the loading process in January 2022 was very heavy?

Yes. Its mostly on android users. They are working on an update.

what’s a good combination with an SS? Im playing with 2 IF’s and my striker role is an CF but it’s just not working well any ideas? Im using  a counter mentality 

12 hours ago, Gerrit87 said:

There’s a new update for Fmm hopefully the loading issue is solved

I dont have any new update available in the play store yet.

17 hours ago, Gerrit87 said:

Yes. Its mostly on android users. They are working on an update.

what’s a good combination with an SS? Im playing with 2 IF’s and my striker role is an CF but it’s just not working well any ideas? Im using  a counter mentality 

I use a SS with wingers so theres more width and he can move better in the free spaces created by the wingers, I use a poacher for a striker, or AF

4 hours ago, Nikolaosrokos said:

I use a SS with wingers so theres more width and he can move better in the free spaces created by the wingers, I use a poacher for a striker, or AF

Thanks for the advice

For those with speed problems, from Marc Vaughan on the SI Games site a couple of hours ago:

A new update is being rolled out presently which should replicate worldwide over the next few days and address any speed issues - thank you for your patience and reporting this issue (it appears to affect some people more than others).

I am managing atalanta bergamo and on 31 dec one player of mine i sold to a french team, why is it possible that they could buy on 31 dec, and not jan 1? Or did i look wrong at it? Or the french rules?

Edited by Faffie203
4 hours ago, Faffie203 said:

I am managing atalanta bergamo and on 31 dec one player of mine i sold to a french team, why is it possible that they could buy on 32 dec, and not jan 1? Or did i look wrong at it?

There isn’t 32 Dec any year ever mate 👀

3 minutes ago, Lagom said:

You know when something is just too good to be true…

Hide contents

DAA59655-2D2B-4A39-BEDC-BADA40DD2CE7.thumb.png.c6715f482a84a29b339eaee2eea300d1.png

How long until we crash and burn?

Never! You will never lose 😉

…. But the very next game, was Chelsea away…

Spoiler

84751B4B-3475-4C5E-B785-B588D5C2F45C.thumb.png.005f87e08b5f23ab31b7780b9bcff260.png

Thiiiiis year, to save me from tears, I won’t bother telling Rich anything 

5 minutes ago, Lagom said:

…. But the very next game, was Chelsea away…

Hide contents

84751B4B-3475-4C5E-B785-B588D5C2F45C.thumb.png.005f87e08b5f23ab31b7780b9bcff260.png

Thiiiiis year, to save me from tears, I won’t bother telling Rich anything 

Don’t worry mate, I’m not angry with you, I’m disappointed 😂

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

Taking a bit longer to download it here in US, how about you? 

You look to be getting a 1.5GB update! Mine was 28MB. Are you already on 13.1.0 or are you coming from an older version?

The 13.1.0 update included an updated database (which makes it much bigger), but I didn't get a new database with 13.1.1, so I'm wondering if it's because you skipped 13.1.0 and are getting the new database now. 

Hey does anyone know how to remove old scout reports. I remember on previous you could clear all score reports of a particular scout but I can't see that in this years game. 

So I scouted a playing in a previous transfer window and have had them on my shortlist, I'm interested in that player again now so I have re-scouted them but I can only see the start ratings on the summary in my inbox if I go to the player profile I still get shown the original scout report, this means I can't see the estimated price and wage demands, if they would be interested in signing and if they are likely to get a work permit. 

Does anyone know what I can do? 

49 minutes ago, DrewBee said:

Hey does anyone know how to remove old scout reports. I remember on previous you could clear all score reports of a particular scout but I can't see that in this years game. 

So I scouted a playing in a previous transfer window and have had them on my shortlist, I'm interested in that player again now so I have re-scouted them but I can only see the start ratings on the summary in my inbox if I go to the player profile I still get shown the original scout report, this means I can't see the estimated price and wage demands, if they would be interested in signing and if they are likely to get a work permit. 

Does anyone know what I can do? 

If you go to your scouting reports then click on assignments, you can delete all reports in that assignment, but I don't think you can delete one specific report. If you rescout them, then it should show the number of days since scouting in your scout reports

Thanks, I think I must must have just been super tired last night but I its fine now, it shows me the latest scout report when I go to the player profile. I think I was the problem on that one. 

2 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

If you go to your scouting reports then click on assignments, you can delete all reports in that assignment, but I don't think you can delete one specific report. If you rescout them, then it should show the number of days since scouting in your scout reports

Thanks, I think I must must have just been super tired last night but I its fine now, it shows me the latest scout report when I go to the player profile. I think I was the problem on that one. 

29 minutes ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Was there a guide to transferring saves? 

Just bought myself a new phone, double checking what I need to sort before switching over

If iPhone you can just save to iCloud. Not sure about android. 

Edited by MikeF
2 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Was there a guide to transferring saves? 

Just bought myself a new phone, double checking what I need to sort before switching over

Android - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409274314129-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text

iOS - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409272443409-How-do-I-access-my-Save-files-#text