Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

50 minutes ago, Rich said:

I haven’t tried yet, but that’s next on my list after I complete my current career. No idea if my one from last year works.

I hope you fail miserably.

Anyway, @JamesVilla I think you can look at @Scratch’s latest thread. He did show his tactic and seems good

2 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Has anyone had much luck with a 1KC tactic this year? 

Mine from last year is not proving as effective, even starting with a proven perfect TF rather than a young player. 

I think it's a general thing.

Seems to be a lot of tactics from last year that have become far less effective.

My end of FMM21 1K tactic worked really well in the first version of FMM22 after some tweaks, but it seems less effective after some of the updates. Still scoring plenty for a 1KC, but not quite as next level as it was..

11 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Need some save ideas. Haven't had motivation to play the game in a while.

Try the Salah badge for a bit of fun mate?

9 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Do my reverse Shearer challenge.

Or the history challenge from a couple of years ago, or the How far can you take them challenge, it's actually rewarding but you become very attached to players for no reason.

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Do my reverse Shearer challenge.

Or the history challenge from a couple of years ago, or the How far can you take them challenge, it's actually rewarding but you become very attached to players for no reason.

I read about the Reverse Shearer Challenge but I dislike Southampton due to their recent whining about our postpone fixture and new players 🤣

How far you can take them seems a shout, guessing I should choose a squad with a low average age

16 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Get on the Salah badge mate, it’s only a season and it’s good fun. I was struggling to find a challenge to get me back in to the game, I’m doing a split 500/500 and it’s really enjoyable.

9 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

I read about the Reverse Shearer Challenge but I dislike Southampton due to their recent whining about our postpone fixture and new players 🤣

How far you can take them seems a shout, guessing I should choose a squad with a low average age

Yeah, last year I picked York as they had a massive squad, and the reserves were semi decent.

That's what is recommend, look at all the clubs and see who has the biggest squad with the lowest average age.

You only spend money on wages so training facilities are vital, but youth is not important at all.

Trying to get consistency from an Amorim 2.0 tactic based off my effective one from FM21 and it's driving me crazy.

I go on good runs without losing them suddenly out of nowhere without any injuries or changes I'll get beat for four of five games. The level of opposition seems to make no difference either because it's happening on a few saves now.

45 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Trying to get consistency from an Amorim 2.0 tactic based off my effective one from FM21 and it's driving me crazy.

I go on good runs without losing them suddenly out of nowhere without any injuries or changes I'll get beat for four of five games. The level of opposition seems to make no difference either because it's happening on a few saves now.

I've had very similar experience and found that small tactical tweaks make a much bigger difference on this year's game. You'll get there!

Hi guys I’ve started a career with Stevenage (league 2) and so far having no luck with any tactics I’ve been trying can someone suggest a tactic I could use?

How is it possible that teams like leicester city and westham playing in the club world championship in 2022, can someone explain? They didnt even won an european cup or something.

62E2E8E4-33FA-44CC-845C-1429D116D9DA.png

9D63BB53-90BD-4BF6-B49B-FE440BFFAD5E.png

14 hours ago, BIGBazz said:

Hi guys I’ve started a career with Stevenage (league 2) and so far having no luck with any tactics I’ve been trying can someone suggest a tactic I could use?

Found this working really well for me, across a few different teams in my Danish game, used to get Wrexham from L1 up to Prem. Very tight at the back

17 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Is it only me or the game seems a lot harder this 

It's a lot easier this year I reckon, won everything but still enjoying it 

7 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Found this working really well for me, across a few different teams in my Danish game, used to get Wrexham from L1 up to Prem. Very tight at the back

This pretty similar to the formation i'm currently using in my Low League Sugardaddy save for a bit of fun (currently with the most OP L2 team you've ever seen). I have BPD/CD at the back, RP in the DM position and a Poacher up front. Similar instructions. It's a solid shape. Having anyone in the DM position makes a big difference this year it seems.

On 07/01/2022 at 11:41, Rich said:

A33459B1-46EB-49B0-80AE-CA3DCFF14FCA.thumb.png.2d7a62d2a435822e26cc9d043e229a9a.png

Well this is random, just retired from being with me at Newcastle and he replaces Klopp😂

To follow on from this….

3F03B07E-4DEE-463F-9F02-2DD1AF6FBE26.thumb.png.527c0b81d768072840879b9a0874a445.png

6 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Anybody a set of rules for the strikerless 1kc challenge? Tried to find the challenge thread for it but no luck. Just need to check if the player in question can be dark green/yellow in the ST role. 

Check my opening post, there isn’t a whole lot about it, I think yellow is fine, but anything higher isn’t allowed. You can’t have any strikers in your squad at all though, so no one dark green or above in the striker position.

15 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Anybody a set of rules for the strikerless 1kc challenge? Tried to find the challenge thread for it but no luck. Just need to check if the player in question can be dark green/yellow in the ST role. 

I mean it's only been 3 weeks since they last sold a player. Do love when the AI manager destroys my hard built team, rakes in £250m & spends nothing. They've no actual keeper at the minute

Screenshot_2022-01-15-16-20-25-87_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

Screenshot_2022-01-15-16-20-33-37_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

Anyone know what's going on here? I respond to the media about two players om two different occasions, but while both targeted players are happy with my handling, the squad loses respect for me? This doesn't make any sense.Screenshot_20220111-114229.thumb.jpg.33e496701f33cee7c571a623071f1d8d.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-213126.thumb.jpg.f2462387ca875b528db25090bdf358bd.jpg

11 hours ago, Archj said:

Anyone know what's going on here? I respond to the media about two players om two different occasions, but while both targeted players are happy with my handling, the squad loses respect for me? This doesn't make any sense.Screenshot_20220111-114229.thumb.jpg.33e496701f33cee7c571a623071f1d8d.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-213126.thumb.jpg.f2462387ca875b528db25090bdf358bd.jpg

Happened to me once when the player had a “strained relationship” with a few other players in the squad. Is that what’s going on here?