Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's on play store for me, but when I click buy it says the item couldn't be found 🤷‍♂️

I had the same but restarted my phone and it worked.

24 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I had the same but restarted my phone and it worked.

Yeah got it now. Tablet kept saying that so tried on my phone and it was fine.

Then installed on the tablet too without a problem once it was bought on the phone.

46 minutes ago, Rich said:

3C0FB1B4-B34A-4CAC-AC27-85A0B7906FB9.thumb.png.ab1660da906704769a2e509c4d2c219a.png

This what you were looking for? 😂

I want to cry, I expected it though as he has been out of form for like 2 years but it's so sad to see 😭

I pre ordered the game, and now i try to download ( cloud icon ) and its a payment declined.

1. I have money on card

2. i can buy another games..

and 3. Now there is a price again, that i have to buy the game… and stil payment method declined..

i have restarted iphone

Might just be me but the player position dots are now much harder to see colour difference in on the player profile screen, especially the green ones.

Edited by Schwantz34
Just now, Estebannero said:

Evening all. Do the number of nations/leagues not impact game speed this year? I don't seem to have been given any inclination.  

The more nations you load the more likely the game will be a bit slower but SI seem to have decided that modern devices are very capable of running 5 leagues with all divisions and so have taken the option away to choose which divisions you load in a nation. You should be ok unless you are playing on a 🥔 

13 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Might just be me but the player position dots are now much harder to see colour difference in on the player profile screen, especially the green ones.

Yes 100% agree. Not easy on my old eyes 😁

46 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

How do I go about this 

Just manged to do it! Has cost over 1 hour of my life.... well worth it though, so just get your graphics file, move to exactly where it was on fm 21 but ovs into fm 22, fix name file is on here, well worth every badge and picture, looks the part!

2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Just manged to do it! Has cost over 1 hour of my life.... well worth it though, so just get your graphics file, move to exactly where it was on fm 21 but ovs into fm 22, fix name file is on here, well worth every badge and picture, looks the part!

Can you inbox me where to find these files? Just I know we cant publicly share links on the forum.

4 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

I’m definitely going for the naming fix this year as Manchester UFC just looks ridiculous. It’s safe to say I’m no fan of the club but it’s just awful. It would be amusing though if the UFC kicked off about Si using their name lol.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

I’m definitely going for the naming fix this year as Manchester UFC just looks ridiculous. It’s safe to say I’m no fan of the club but it’s just awful. It would be amusing though if the UFC kicked off about Si using their name lol.

Its so much better isn't it, just the logos, pictures, shirts just add that extra something to FM, love the new layout 

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

Changes.txt isnt working for me, I have copied the file to the same places as FMM21 and reloaded the skin but no names have changed.

4 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

Changes.txt isnt working for me, I have copied the file to the same places as FMM21 and reloaded the skin but no names have changed.

You done the step by step guide? You on android? 

13 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

You done the step by step guide? You on android? 

Yes, ive copied the changes.txt to documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022 mobile and to Android\Data\com.sega.soccer.manager\files and then loaded the game and reloaded the skin through settings but the names didnt change.

Edit: Ive just restarted my game then reloaded the skin and the names are now correct except for Man Utd because they arnt in my changes.txt yet.

Edited by VinnieV