Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

How can he be in poor condition and in need of rest as he's jaded when he hasn't played? And I'm being told to start him from the bench. He can't be both extremely unfit and also jaded and in need of rest when he hasn't played??? 🤷‍♂️

267763155_Screenshot_20211109-195757_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.eeb567a53a79ef37b37f0aaf4d2a4ae6.jpg

He’s unfit as hasn’t played. Needs to come off the bench to get match fit. His jadedness is unfit, if he was jaded it would be exhausted or something like that. Bad wording. 

Just now, JadeX said:

Anyone know if the Abolish Work Permits unlockable has the same or different requirements this year?

Yes it is, I managed to unlock it earlier, not sure the exact of players I signed with a work permit but didn’t seem that much.

Just now, Rich said:

Yes it is, I managed to unlock it earlier, not sure the exact of players I signed with a work permit but didn’t seem that much.

Cool good to know

5 hours ago, Wolf616 said:

Should I just start again? First time I've played on launch... Suspect the save might just end up being dodgy? My team was just starting to tear up the Vanarama South too :(

I think the window for VNS stays open, it doesn't shut like higher up. What does it say on the League Rules screen? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I think the window for VNS stays open, it doesn't shut like higher up. What does it say on the League Rules screen? 

The transfer window for English National League, National League North, and National League South closes at the end of March.

1 hour ago, Felix_is_king said:

How did you customize the home screen

It looks like that if you have “HD Mode” on in the settings I think. If it’s off it’ll be the same home screen as last year. Depending on the device it’ll either be turned on or off when you first boot up the game.

628CC9EA-AAAC-4545-8A00-4A9E1FEF1CCA.thumb.png.d46e5f29385abb5ee4c8ab67997c4c84.png

Dont know if anyone’s noticed this, but narratives in the settings is new, you can add the challenges which were there when you start games in to a current season you’re playing or they will be activated if you’re unbeaten etc.

5 hours ago, gtg007w said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, just created a new save, I recall in previous editions, for a league that has multiple tiers, such as England, we were able to select how 'deep' we wanted to go, default at League Two, with option to add Conference National and North/South, or just select top league when playing multiple leagues to keep the game 'skinny' and fast. I didn't see that option in FMM22.

On the screen where is asks you to select your team if you are on Android press back (using the arrow on your device not the in game back button) and it will take you to the FMM21 League select screen where you can choose which leagues from each country are loaded.

According to Marc Vaughan loading this way isnt supported though and could cause your game to crash at some point.

29 minutes ago, samhardy said:

It looks like that if you have “HD Mode” on in the settings I think. If it’s off it’ll be the same home screen as last year. Depending on the device it’ll either be turned on or off when you first boot up the game.

Yea I don't have player stats which I really like

12 hours ago, Snip said:

Also got this. Tried all the fixes and the only one that does it for me is a restart. 

Anyone having problems with S20+ etc, SI have a potential solution in their open beta program.

But for me, I found that putting the home screen into landscape mode before opening FMM fixed the problem without needing to restart the phone.

You don't need to keep it in landscape mode, but it needs to be in landscape mode when you open FMM. And of course FMM can't already be opened, you have to close it fully before you try this.

1 hour ago, MatiasDFS said:

Screenshot_20211110-000409_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Looking haute indeed :)

Kinda sad he's no longer a natural in the CM position, but atst expected considering Pep doesn't see him as a CM.

Also, is there any marginal changes in terms of gameplay for player roles in EME this year? Don't think I'm buying this year's version but would like to know from those who've played it so far

I've just noticed that the FM22 Xbox version is available to play using touch controls on xCloud!
I have a feeling it'll be too much to try and play on my phone, but it opens up a lot of interesting options...

Okay... Prepare to have your minds blown. Well at least this blew my mind...

I have been neck deep in sorting through the DB changes and finally got a listing working.

I was checking out the worst players in the database when I came across this lad, with a CA of 5 and PA of 5:

593490948_Screenshot_20211110-164745_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.2868e1800d1c9f3842f1874c23da15a0.jpg

Hmm... Sounds familiar. And 46 years old, which seems about right. But PA of 5? Nah... Surely it can't be... Oh wait!!

150128185_Screenshot_20211110-164808_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.02a981b56e521c312bfd1f7593a357c5.jpg

I mean....

Fuck jungs parc GIF - Find on GIFER

Do I smell a challenge here? How many goals and assists he can get in 1 season at Newcastle?

I'd take him in an instant! Anyone else form the Entertainers era still playing?

Edit:

I think Paul Bracewell is still playing non-league.

Edited by geordiekrispy
4 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Okay... Prepare to have your minds blown. Well at least this blew my mind...

I have been neck deep in sorting through the DB changes and finally got a listing working.

I was checking out the worst players in the database when I came across this lad, with a CA of 5 and PA of 5:

593490948_Screenshot_20211110-164745_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.2868e1800d1c9f3842f1874c23da15a0.jpg

Hmm... Sounds familiar. And 46 years old, which seems about right. But PA of 5? Nah... Surely it can't be... Oh wait!!

150128185_Screenshot_20211110-164808_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.02a981b56e521c312bfd1f7593a357c5.jpg

I mean....

Fuck jungs parc GIF - Find on GIFER

Do I smell a challenge here? How many goals and assists he can get in 1 season at Newcastle?

He used to play for Newcastle and Man United. Not surprised he’s so shit.

5 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

I'd take him in an instant! Anyone else form the Entertainers era still playing?

Edit:

I think Paul Bracewell is still playing non-league.

Nah, he's not in the database unfortunately, but be too low level. I can't imagine anyone else would be in there...