Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help F9 but don't know what role

Watchhands

As far as i know,f9 will still not come to fmm but we can do it. The thing is i don't know what role is suitable for f9. I have this guy called rinaldi and i thought he's kinda a not messi regen. He have shit aerial and i thought " Hey i could turn him into an f9". So at first i thought i can do an f9 role just by using dlf. But it doesn't work. So i really need to know best position and role for f9.

The guy im talking about

Screenshot_2021-11-02-12-56-28-834_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.09e83b607e19255fbd87df02082cac11.jpg

Is it a dlf role? Is it an ss role? Any help would be appreciated

SS in AM probably. You can try T or DLF too.

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, desmon111 said:

pressing forward or deep lying forward

Not PF. They are just AF with extra steps

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

added 0 minutes later

Ngl it's true

20 hours ago, Mr Phalanx said:

What does this mean?

SS: Shadow Striker

T: Trequartista 

DLF: Deep-Lying Forward

PF: Pressing Forward

AF: Advance Forward

On 02/11/2021 at 06:02, broodje kip said:

added 0 minutes later

Wait really? I tend to stay from PF because I thought it's like Firmino who presses hard but takes forever to score a goal. I'll give it a try then.

Edited by eternalaurora
6 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

Wait really? I tend to stay from PF because I thought it's like Firmino who presses hard but takes forever to score a goal. I'll give it a try then.

My man, stop believing those retardeds on Twitter 😂

Firmino is far from being a pressing forward. I’d say he’s more of a False 9 with extra pressing duty. Good examples of Pressing Forwards would be Griezmann and Cavani.

8 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

My man, stop believing those retardeds on Twitter 😂

Firmino is far from being a pressing forward. I’d say he’s more of a False 9 with extra pressing duty. Good examples of Pressing Forwards would be Griezmann and Cavani.

Oh I see. Since you mentioned Griezmann (I've only seen him at Barcelona) as a PF example, does that mean I was right by assuming PF doesn't score very often? He was quite (in)famous among my Barca fan friends for excellent defensive effort but unable to contribute much to attacking.

Edited by eternalaurora

4 minutes ago, eternalaurora said:

Oh I see. Since you mentioned Griezmann (I've only seen him at Barcelona) as a PF example, does that mean I was right by assuming PF doesn't score very often?

I wouldn’t say that. He had 20 goals last season in all competitions which would be called a great season for most players. He only played about 15 games in the striker position last season.

Him at Atletico is a good example of a world class Pressing Forward 

11 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I wouldn’t say that. He had 20 goals last season in all competitions which would be called a great season for most players. He only played about 15 games in the striker position last season.

I see. He was more prolific than I thought. My friends spoke as if he struggled to score 5 goals a season. 😂

Would you call Lautaro Martinez a PF?

Erik Lamela this season has been an excellent example of a pressing forward, albeit playing on the wing. Ocampos is another good example. 

4 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

I see. He was more prolific than I thought. My friends spoke as if he struggled to score 5 goals a season. 😂

Would you call Lautaro Martinez a PF?

Quite possibly, yeah. I kinda think Martinez is a Pressing Forward as he seems to try to get the ball from defenders quite often. 

On 04/11/2021 at 06:31, broodje kip said:

You’re love obsession with Griezmann continues 🤣

I love watching a pressing forward in real life, Jamie Vardy, who doesn’t do it as often now, but the work rate and closing down of any ball was a joy to watch.

25 minutes ago, Rich said:

You’re love obsession with Griezmann continues 🤣

I love watching a pressing forward in real life, Jamie Vardy, who doesn’t do it as often now, but the work rate and closing down of any ball was a joy to watch.

Better than Joelinton at least :D 

10 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Better than Joelinton at least :D 

How very dare you! The best Brazilian Striker since Afonso Alves.