Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Support

MikeF

Off topic but also fully on topic with the new version coming in and full respect to how much work you boys do to keep this site going.
I’ve supported the website a little bit in the past but want to do more. Is there a link we can help support how much work the admins do and keep this awesome site going?

11 hours ago, MikeF said:

Off topic but also fully on topic with the new version coming in and full respect to how much work you boys do to keep this site going.
I’ve supported the website a little bit in the past but want to do more. Is there a link we can help support how much work the admins do and keep this awesome site going?

If you want my PayPal details you can send me however much money you fancy, I don't mind 🤑

Hi @MikeF!

First off, thanks for the support. Your words are much appreciated by all of the team and they keep us going when things get busy (heh, thinking of Monday and Tuesday...). On a personal note, thanks for the gold premium - that's not something we offer to new members anymore since we don't offer graphics packs - but the confidence that our gold members had in us at the time is something we're really thankful for.

Now... at this time, we don't have any other means of supporting the site outside of our premium memberships, but we do have a few things in the pipeline that will hopefully come into fruition sometime over the next few months. I can't say much more than that at the moment - there is a lot of moving parts, and even a single one failing will delay lots - but one thing we want to do is make sure that by supporting us, you actually get something from it as well, so we're trying to come up with a fair list of ideas before implementing anything. Watch this space.

In the meantime, please just carry on posting and being part of the community. Simply being active tells us that we're doing something right when we have as many regular users as we do, and long may that continue. 👍

Agreed with @MikeF

@Putzy and the team are doing a great job. I'll be getting bronze membership the day FMM22 comes out to show my support for the site. 👍

Edited by Mikey