Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career First ever attempt at a 1k😅

KaineZino

Hello this is my first ever challenge and new to the community so starting out with a bang and attempting with a 1k with the one and only Martin Satriano

Kinda thought he would be fun to attempt this with and randomly chose marseille as the club to be attempting this with

I am still pretty new to this game so my tactics and transfers and other things will probably be a mess but well we all start somewhere so hopefully this will be fun😅

Hopefully updates every season and can’t wait to get started 

Thanks for reading :)

927B5A70-B94F-46DB-8C2F-7E0BD736EF5F.png

Good luck! I've seen this 1k posted a lot on here and still have no idea what it is. I assume it's to get a player to score 1k goals?

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Good luck! I've seen this 1k posted a lot on here and still have no idea what it is. I assume it's to get a player to score 1k goals?

You are correct mate 😁

Update to 1k

Worst has happened basically sarantino got a 2 month injury and some others as well and had a horrible injured team at one point had 9 players injured and had to try keep changing tactics and somehow i get sacked even tho i am 6th in the league like this game 😐 should i restart same team and player or might change it up a bit

2 hours ago, KaineZino said:

Update to 1k

Worst has happened basically sarantino got a 2 month injury and some others as well and had a horrible injured team at one point had 9 players injured and had to try keep changing tactics and somehow i get sacked even tho i am 6th in the league like this game 😐 should i restart same team and player or might change it up a bit

Entirely up to you mate. Were you enjoying managing Marseille?

6 hours ago, KaineZino said:

Update to 1k

Sorry to hear that, but you should try again!

Although, if you're going to buy FMM22 you might want to wait until it comes out tomorrow and try in that. The first versions of a new FMM can be hit and miss (one year it was really easy to score goals and they made it harder in the next update, but the following year there were major bugs that made it unplayable), but one year I got stuck in the middle of a 1KC in the old version and couldn't update like everyone else. That was super frustrating! :D