Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List


samhardy
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Is that not just the league player of the year? Was there a German players player too?

If not then quite possibly a bug.

Moukoko is playing for me in Portuguese league at Benfica. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vaile23 said:

The post game screen always has a random Championship ground listed instead of the actual stadium the game was played at 😅 (see above Possession…)19572E09-4449-4934-A0E3-AF8047894C47.thumb.png.24ed0fddf8de90eb0047fb459d294f50.png

It often says Highbury for me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

As true as the rest of this is from my good mate Ross, it is not his "last" season - see on the right, he still has two more left after this! 

Screenshot_20211129-095644_FM22 Mobile.jpg

About that... He's been meaning to have a little talk with you, but couldn't find a good time... He's hoping you'll read between the lines...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2021 at 22:24, Scratch said:

Haven't seen that at all, but will keep an eye out for it.

Unfortunately it is back even with different leagues loaded . It’s confusing because I check at start of any career to see if T.Nakai on Real Madrid B have wages and it was all good but then few weeks later seems the bug/error happens and get this again seems it’s about 3 1/2 pages worth of players all different leagues, values etc but seems T.Nakai is constant one getting bug every time no matter leagues loaded .

Extra info :I do have changes file and logos with kits graphics . Also on iOS iPhone . Any ideas as it’s not just one player in one league that I could avoid ? 
 

D73A165C-862C-4E01-AAB7-D2F2C3AF7638.thumb.png.46a143b3b83f358fb47e890901ec655f.png8D00E51E-27CD-4E68-948A-445A2F7DF1E2.thumb.png.ee863f16c70af5fca577f00762e23c4d.pngF5B980C1-AE6E-4100-85A7-1071E1E863E7.thumb.png.cd0bec4b3ea6b84e21b707908dbb7601.png394FCB4A-EFD6-4CBE-B3CB-1B5B23C74930.thumb.png.ae498f4105a4d924ed1a4b1424b99056.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Unfortunately it is back even with different leagues loaded . It’s confusing because I check at start of any career to see if T.Nakai on Real Madrid B have wages and it was all good but then few weeks later seems the bug/error happens and get this again seems it’s about 3 1/2 pages worth of players all different leagues, values etc but seems T.Nakai is constant one getting bug every time no matter leagues loaded .

Extra info :I do have changes file and logos with kits graphics . Also on iOS iPhone . Any ideas as it’s not just one player in one league that I could avoid ? 
 

D73A165C-862C-4E01-AAB7-D2F2C3AF7638.thumb.png.46a143b3b83f358fb47e890901ec655f.png8D00E51E-27CD-4E68-948A-445A2F7DF1E2.thumb.png.ee863f16c70af5fca577f00762e23c4d.pngF5B980C1-AE6E-4100-85A7-1071E1E863E7.thumb.png.cd0bec4b3ea6b84e21b707908dbb7601.png394FCB4A-EFD6-4CBE-B3CB-1B5B23C74930.thumb.png.ae498f4105a4d924ed1a4b1424b99056.png

 

I am finding random players with these contracts with no wages. Rangers and Celtic B teams always have at least 1 but normally more. My game is on IOS and completely unmodified 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else having an issue where if you change your tactics mid-game, for the next game it's keeping the player roles, but not the other changes to passing style/defensive/attacking selections etc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Unfortunately it is back even with different leagues loaded . It’s confusing because I check at start of any career to see if T.Nakai on Real Madrid B have wages and it was all good but then few weeks later seems the bug/error happens and get this again seems it’s about 3 1/2 pages worth of players all different leagues, values etc but seems T.Nakai is constant one getting bug every time no matter leagues loaded .

Extra info :I do have changes file and logos with kits graphics . Also on iOS iPhone . Any ideas as it’s not just one player in one league that I could avoid ? 
 

D73A165C-862C-4E01-AAB7-D2F2C3AF7638.thumb.png.46a143b3b83f358fb47e890901ec655f.png8D00E51E-27CD-4E68-948A-445A2F7DF1E2.thumb.png.ee863f16c70af5fca577f00762e23c4d.pngF5B980C1-AE6E-4100-85A7-1071E1E863E7.thumb.png.cd0bec4b3ea6b84e21b707908dbb7601.png394FCB4A-EFD6-4CBE-B3CB-1B5B23C74930.thumb.png.ae498f4105a4d924ed1a4b1424b99056.png

 

Thanks for the explanation. I've checked both saves I have at the moment and they both have these players. I never really noticed it before, as it doesn't seem to affect me - they still have contracts if you check the Contact screen or the Expiry column above. And I guess I can still buy them if I want (haven't tried)? So although it's annoying I don't think it will impact me a lot.

Anyway, I'm using Android, no modifications - so this seems to be across the board. Would be a good idea to post it as a bug on the SI Games site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Struja986 said:

Gavi forgot to celebrate his 18. birthday 🥳

 

Screenshot_2021-12-01-09-10-36-764_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

From memory, it's a day late with that sort of thing. He should age up on the following day... 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scratch said:

From memory, it's a day late with that sort of thing. He should age up on the following day... 🤷‍♂️

Thanks. I cant confirm tho because I saw your reply too late, but he's 18 now, one month after my screenshot

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Anyone else having an issue where if you change your tactics mid-game, for the next game it's keeping the player roles, but not the other changes to passing style/defensive/attacking selections etc?

Think I just had this last game but will double check when play save again . 

 

9 hours ago, Scratch said:

Thanks for the explanation. I've checked both saves I have at the moment and they both have these players. I never really noticed it before, as it doesn't seem to affect me - they still have contracts if you check the Contact screen or the Expiry column above. And I guess I can still buy them if I want (haven't tried)? So although it's annoying I don't think it will impact me a lot.

Anyway, I'm using Android, no modifications - so this seems to be across the board. Would be a good idea to post it as a bug on the SI Games site.

Yeah hasn’t effected me but just have a feeling something not right as game starts fine then just disappears. Thought was like u said maybe display problem since info in contract page but unfortunately the wage is gone as I tested by offering to loan Nakai and others , the wage in the offer screen for you to cover at 100% is still $0 so thinking might have bigger knock on effect later on with wages and values of the players affected ie. getting lower value or wage for players equal skill and age since they making nothing plus teams they on getting free player from wage bill standpoint etc.., 

I’ll post in SI bug forum if I can find it still as I haven't been on si forums in forever since mainly here with free time I get , hope I remember account/password 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone have this happen where you set in the manager options for reserves to be auto loaned out but checked this year and about half reserves were not listed at all ? Last year remember have the option clicked all players meeting the age requirement selected would have transfer status set to Loan automatically even when just dropped from first team . I did the all 24 and under selection so no problem in ages as all my reserves 22 years old and under but still not all listed had to manually set transfer status to for loan . Never had problems previous versions wondering if bug or maybe now something to do with assistants badge / aptitude ? Mine all bronze but natural aptitude being in lower league . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, macmole said:

I am finding random players with these contracts with no wages. Rangers and Celtic B teams always have at least 1 but normally more. My game is on IOS and completely unmodified 

Look for T.Nakai on Real Madrid’s B team in my game is Castilla since got name fixes loaded. He seems to be in every save I have even without Spain loaded see if he has same no wages. Also try the Rangers/Celtic players u found see if when give loan offer if u put wages you cover at 100% if still actually 0 and that’s same thing happened in my saves . Nothing huge right away but could mess up future with players over $1m value playing for free 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While playing this match, game got crazy and stuck: I was at about 40th min of the first half, and suddenly appeared the other two goals, with "FT". But the result is still 1-0, and I'm totally blocked: I can't continue and quit the match, neither play. I had to force the closing of the game..

 

immagine.png.c95d99902229ded48ead69cca9e1067e.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ehappel said:

While playing this match, game got crazy and stuck: I was at about 40th min of the first half, and suddenly appeared the other two goals, with "FT". But the result is still 1-0, and I'm totally blocked: I can't continue and quit the match, neither play. I had to force the closing of the game..

 

immagine.png.c95d99902229ded48ead69cca9e1067e.png

Yeah, that one has been raised on the SI Games site, so hopefully they'll fix it: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-mobile-bugs-tracker/gameplay-issues/match-skips-to-end-r4858/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As you can see in the pictures Dani alves was injured and i tried putting on Mingueza, something which didnt happen. Theres an apparent bug where when one of your players gets injured you cant substitute them and you need to play with a player less for the remainder, you cant do anything to put a substitute in play, as shown below. It has happened quite a bit and it is frustrating when issues like this can cost you points, as it happened here. That Pogba substitution didnt happen and we allowed 2 goals because of a lack of man in midfield😑

Screenshot_20211115-135249_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135240_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135206_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135150_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-191825_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-191819_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And i dont know if the youth intake is bugged or i just have bad luck but every season at least one selected player nation databases rarely produces newgens, i've been playing on the russian league for 10 seasons and the only youth intake i got is on the second season of the game when my club got a promotion to the top league, and thats the only season the whole country ever got regens players in a span of 10 seasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2021 at 17:32, Aaanthro said:

And i dont know if the youth intake is bugged or i just have bad luck but every season at least one selected player nation databases rarely produces newgens, i've been playing on the russian league for 10 seasons and the only youth intake i got is on the second season of the game when my club got a promotion to the top league, and thats the only season the whole country ever got regens players in a span of 10 seasons. 

 

I had that in Portugal. Of the first 8 seasons I had youth players come through maybe twice. First one was a world class CB so not complaining 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the update loan with option to buy doesn’t seem to be working properly. 
I get an all green agreement but the suggest terms button doesn’t work.

anyone else noticed this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, KeithWelchBlueSuede said:

"Processing" screens seem to take ages since the update. Really slowed down the game

Screenshot_20211208-193706_FM22 Mobile.jpg

For me it seems fine from the start of each season up to 1st January then goes really slowly until the end of that season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The update seems to have changed the colours of Leeds to white and black instead of white and blue.

Just noticed it on the match text during games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...