Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

8 hours ago, westyorksnffc said:

For me it seems fine from the start of each season up to 1st January then goes really slowly until the end of that season.

Interesting. I’m in my tenth season. Started noticing it Jan 1st 2031. It’s been a real slog to get through January but hopefully it speeds up.

it probably takes 20-30 seconds to advance one day right now. Usually takes a second or two.

On 09/12/2021 at 00:25, neil said:

Since the update loan with option to buy doesn’t seem to be working properly. 
I get an all green agreement but the suggest terms button doesn’t work.

anyone else noticed this? 

Oh yes I also got this ! A real bummer...

I just started a game in the Spanish league since I downloaded the most recent update. For some reason I am able to sign players and renew contracts without having to set the mandatory minimum fee release clause. I've posted it on the official forum, just hoping it isn't something I've done 😁

If anyone else has the same issue, they have logged it now. 

Hi, since the update I’ve had the same issue with the slow processing.

Just had a bigger problem though since the update, I’m 5 seasons in and between seasons just after the new season update, I advanced and it suddenly moved on about 25 days with no option to stop it and the club sold two of my best players in that time?! 

What is going on there?! Anyone else had this issue? The update seems to have caused more problems than it solved!

On 09/12/2021 at 23:27, Jds2722 said:

Interesting. I’m in my tenth season. Started noticing it Jan 1st 2031. It’s been a real slog to get through January but hopefully it speeds up.

it probably takes 20-30 seconds to advance one day right now. Usually takes a second or two.

Happening to me aswell.. making the game unplayable...hope they sort it soon 

15 hours ago, Cold tap said:

Hi, since the update I’ve had the same issue with the slow processing.

Just had a bigger problem though since the update, I’m 5 seasons in and between seasons just after the new season update, I advanced and it suddenly moved on about 25 days with no option to stop it and the club sold two of my best players in that time?! 

What is going on there?! Anyone else had this issue? The update seems to have caused more problems than it solved!

Yes mate i think a few are having this issue

Copy and paste from the other thread about the speed issue:

Haven't noticed it when playing in China, from Jan through to April, but the seasons are reversed there.

For what it's worth, there are a number of threads about this on the SI Games site and Marc Vaughan has made some optimisations that are with their QA testers, so hopefully a fix coming soon.

On 12/12/2021 at 01:12, Scratch said:

Haven't noticed it when playing in China, from Jan through to April, but the seasons are reversed there.

For what it's worth, there are a number of threads about this on the SI Games site and Marc Vaughan has made some optimisations that are with their QA testers, so hopefully a fix coming soon.

Still no update dropped...how long do these quick fixes usually take ?

Does anyone else have an issue where the game thinks you're playing it for the first time? Happens to me about once every other day - it will check my device for which match engine to use, reset all my preferences and achievements, and offer the "help" tips etc. I have a paid, updated, copy of the game and haven't deleted the cache etc. I have not signed into Google Play Games if that is relevant. 

Has this happened to anyone else? It's starting to get a little annoying. 

On 11/12/2021 at 20:12, Scratch said:

I was worried about this with going from 4 to 5 leagues was announced and then not having the option to select league pyramid levels . 🤦‍♂️

Have they mentioned adding back the option on  country selected pyramid levels like previous years? Think less leagues would be less loading but that could just be me 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, DIRECTFX said:

I was worried about this with going from 4 to 5 leagues was announced and then not having the option to select league pyramid levels . 🤦‍♂️

Have they mentioned adding back the option on  country selected pyramid levels like previous years? Think less leagues would be less loading but that could just be me 🤷🏻‍♂️

yeah, I'd much rather have control of it like before. That said, I think this problem is something else. It's happening on saves that worked fine before the update. So they've obviously screwed something up.

56 minutes ago, Scratch said:

yeah, I'd much rather have control of it like before. That said, I think this problem is something else. It's happening on saves that worked fine before the update. So they've obviously screwed something up.

I don't know if someone else noticed, like me, that right once FM22 went out in November, there was the possibility to select the league pyramid if you go went back between the screens of selections of the initial settings. Than this option (kind of a bug) was removed with the first update...

I can't understand, I really think it's a MINUS the fact that I can't select the pyramid..

23 minutes ago, Ehappel said:

I don't know if someone else noticed, like me, that right once FM22 went out in November, there was the possibility to select the league pyramid if you go went back between the screens of selections of the initial settings. Than this option (kind of a bug) was removed with the first update...

I can't understand, I really think it's a MINUS the fact that I can't select the pyramid..

Yeah, they were a bit surprised that that screen was still accessible and said it could cause unforeseen consequences or something like that. So I guess they removed it asap. A pity they removed it though, was a better experience than this...

2 hours ago, Rhys Rockley said:

I KNOW I KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THIS BUT PLEASE FIX THE PROCESSING ISSUE!!!

This. I’ve basically stopped playing since the update. It’s too slow.

Hi there, 

A small bug I’ve noticed since the last update Is when I get told a player isn’t training properly, I can’t select ‘fine’ or any other options from the Mail message, it just closes the pop up and doesn’t enact anything.

If anyone cares re: slow processing:

I’m playing with an MLS team (season runs Feb through December) but I have the big four leagues loaded into my save as well. Slow processing started January 2031, continued through May, and now I’ve reached the end of May and it seems to be processing faster. Hope it doesn’t slow down again when I proceed to the next season on Jan 1.

Anyone notice the color scheme gets darker in the UI after the update? Playing on iphone 7 and the color scheme gets darker after update, even the "blue color" in the french flag now looks black.

On 09/11/2021 at 22:56, Gonzolito said:

I believe there is a bug with players on loan from other teams : I'm team A, the player is on loan from team B to team C, and it looks like I can't make an offer, while 2 other clubs have already made one! Am I missing something here? :'(
Edit: I had to wait for the news to pop up in my inbox, where a "make an offer" button appeared. But still nothing on the player's profile...

Cause the guy may have a buyout loan check it in the contract section this ain't a bug

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

Anyone notice the color scheme gets darker in the UI after the update? Playing on iphone 7 and the color scheme gets darker after update, even the "blue color" in the french flag now looks black.

Yes the font has become dark and the flag one is also with other French Polynesian countries too so hope sega fixs this   

3 hours ago, Jds2722 said:

If anyone cares re: slow processing:

I’m playing with an MLS team (season runs Feb through December) but I have the big four leagues loaded into my save as well. Slow processing started January 2031, continued through May, and now I’ve reached the end of May and it seems to be processing faster. Hope it doesn’t slow down again when I proceed to the next season on Jan 1.

It procceses the guys getting retired and finances become defunct for yearly taxes and you will lose according to your transfer budget if you have none your wagess are reduced and other procceses too happen

3 hours ago, Rehans said:

France changed their flag colour last year. FMM has changed to the correct colour. The current president of France changed the flag back to its original darker blue

5 hours ago, macmole said:

France changed their flag colour last year. FMM has changed to the correct colour. The current president of France changed the flag back to its original darker blue

It's not just that though, as Leeds United are now white and black instead of white and blue.

On 05/12/2021 at 13:16, Nikolaosrokos said:

As you can see in the pictures Dani alves was injured and i tried putting on Mingueza, something which didnt happen. Theres an apparent bug where when one of your players gets injured you cant substitute them and you need to play with a player less for the remainder, you cant do anything to put a substitute in play, as shown below. It has happened quite a bit and it is frustrating when issues like this can cost you points, as it happened here. That Pogba substitution didnt happen and we allowed 2 goals because of a lack of man in midfield😑

Screenshot_20211115-135249_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135240_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135206_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-135150_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-191825_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-191819_FM22 Mobile.jpg

This bug dates back to FMM2019 and apparently it's still here. 

There is a workaround for this: if your player gets injured, when tactics screen automatically opens for substitution, just change the injured player with a substitute and do not do ANY other changes (like playing with roles, tactics, instructions, etc.) just change the injured player and proceed. Then it works fine and you'll be able to have 11 men on the field. 

Having a wage issue in China currently. I'll agree a wage with a free agent, but when they sign the amount they're on is totally different - and a lot higher. 

Example: Agreed £170,000 per week with Mangala, but once signed he was on £525,000 per week.

Also encountered with Paulinho and Fernando.