Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

For those with speed problems, from Marc Vaughan on the SI Games site a couple of hours ago:

A new update is being rolled out presently which should replicate worldwide over the next few days and address any speed issues - thank you for your patience and reporting this issue (it appears to affect some people more than others).

28 minutes ago, Scratch said:

For those with speed problems, from Marc Vaughan on the SI Games site a couple of hours ago:

Thought you were on about the drug then, but thanks for this as well 😝

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Thought you were on about the drug then, but thanks for this as well 😝

Sorry, can't help you with that mate, but best of luck! I was wondering how you got through so many careers last year though, makes sense now.:P 

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it definetely looks like..

I'm in my 4th season with Colchester United and I just got promoted to the Premier League. However, board is keep refusing to improve training facilities. I'm still with the same facilities since I was in L2! They also refuse improving Youth Facilities and expanding the stadium.

Any ideas?

What is your financial situation like? If you're getting promoted but always spending your transfer budget, I'd say it's unlikely that there will be anything available for facility upgrades.

12 minutes ago, Lagom said:

What is your financial situation like? If you're getting promoted but always spending your transfer budget, I'd say it's unlikely that there will be anything available for facility upgrades.

Financial State is Rich and I was always well below the total wage bill

20211220-123138_FM22 Mobile.jpg

That's a strange one, maybe try adjusting your budgets to make your transfer budget higher, and then make the request to improve the facilities again

1 hour ago, andrelotti said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it definetely looks like..

I'm in my 4th season with Colchester United and I just got promoted to the Premier League. However, board is keep refusing to improve training facilities. I'm still with the same facilities since I was in L2! They also refuse improving Youth Facilities and expanding the stadium.

Any ideas?

What's your club's reputation on in the general info page? If it's not that high, they probably won't let you improve the facilities etc.

Anyone else having an issue where you can't actually discipline a player, I've had a couple "having a nap" during training and I can't actually discipline them, it just comes straight out of the screen, like I've just pressed back rather than a warning or fine.

2 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Anyone else having an issue where you can't actually discipline a player, I've had a couple "having a nap" during training and I can't actually discipline them, it just comes straight out of the screen, like I've just pressed back rather than a warning or fine.

Yes, I've had that too. I've also had it a few times now where i've criticised (not fined) a 'disruptive' player (came up as a prompt from coach and shows on the report) and they've had a massive meltdown about "being treated unfairly" 

23 minutes ago, Scratch said:

What's your club's reputation on in the general info page? If it's not that high they probably won't let you improve the facilities etc.

Reputation is 3 stars (same as the facilities) but i don't think reputation has anything to do with the facilities upgrade...The club is rich and got promoted 3 times in 4 years. Is simply unrealistic not improving the training facilities.

50 minutes ago, andrelotti said:

Reputation is 3 stars (same as the facilities) but i don't think reputation has anything to do with the facilities upgrade...The club is rich and got promoted 3 times in 4 years. Is simply unrealistic not improving the training facilities.

It's a well known problem (for years) that smaller clubs that get promoted up several levels can't get upgrades to their facilities as you'd expect they could.

The answer is generally to keep winning and eventually the board will accept the requests - that's why I asked about reputation. I'm not sure it's actually used in the board's decision, but the more you win, the higher it gets and also (but maybe not directly related) the more likely you are to get the request approved.

Two things I’ve noticed in Spain.

Firstly, you can get rid of a player’s release clause by renewing their contract (it should be mandatory).

Secondly, if you try to sell a player but it gets cancelled because of injury, you can request that the board push the transfer through (it should only allow this for buying players)

823477E7-DDF4-490D-ACD4-CB258676354F.thumb.jpeg.a2c4018726e6a6633387e759a5608b52.jpeg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I can’t figure out how to make a loan offer. When I click on type of transfer my only options are transfer or enquiry. Has anyone else encountered this?

6 hours ago, Alfredo88 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I can’t figure out how to make a loan offer. When I click on type of transfer my only options are transfer or enquiry. Has anyone else encountered this?

Merry Xmas mate, what league are you in and what date is it? Sounds like you’re outside the transfer window for me.

6 hours ago, Rich said:

Merry Xmas mate, what league are you in and what date is it? Sounds like you’re outside the transfer window for me.

Thanks Rich. I’m in the Prem. Once it got to January 2nd I was able do loan offers. Is that how it is in real life? I don’t remember that from previous versions.

Frustrating  issue,  while managing a club and national side at the same time I am unable to select my own club players for that national team.

I am able to select other players for the squad just none that play for my club side.

They became eligible once they were transfered or I took another managers role.  Players on loan to my club with that nationality are eligible. 

Not sure if this has been reported already but whenever I make an offer for a player and my offer is either rejected or I exit the negotiations, the player is directly being removed from my shortlist.

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with 2 players who claim that i(the manager) has criticised their training unfairly, although i have not talked to them at all, is this a bug?

Anyone else having this issue?

I set up a new formation. 
D03175D4-D471-4B6C-88EA-6812696FE887.thumb.png.9c759aa7b623d0b1bc35db1e73232a45.png

Press continue, or start a match and the roles change to default…

FD7A1475-06EF-45BE-B1AD-E8174FA217FB.thumb.png.5b0d9b6c4705df8a919a7f615c5a785b.png 

The settings under attack etc stay as my set up but the roles revert. 

I tried restarting the game and it still happens. 

Edited by MikeF

OK I think I've got a bug here.

Now I've recently moved to a new phone so that might be what's causing it but it's stupid if it is.

Right so when you receive a message on the news ticker that a player is misbehaving and you get the option to fine or warn him. Mine jumps back to the news ticker and I'm unable to fine or warn him. I can can fine a player by going through his profile but not from the news ticker.

Anyone else experienced this?

Yep, I have that... though I have recently noticed that the assistant notices what the player's reaction is if you try it again. However, I'm not sure that the discipline action actually has any effect.

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

OK I think I've got a bug here.

Now I've recently moved to a new phone so that might be what's causing it but it's stupid if it is.

Right so when you receive a message on the news ticker that a player is misbehaving and you get the option to fine or warn him. Mine jumps back to the news ticker and I'm unable to fine or warn him. I can can fine a player by going through his profile but not from the news ticker.

Anyone else experienced this?

Had the same thing a few times. I play on OnePlus 7t