Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

Not sure if anyone has experienced this but for some reason during a match, the formation when i go to edit tactics is different from the one when i resume.

Added some images for reference.

Screenshot_20220131-180743_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-180734_FM22 Mobile.jpg

1 hour ago, hakuren7 said:

Not sure if anyone has experienced this but for some reason during a match, the formation when i go to edit tactics is different from the one when i resume.

Added some images for reference.

Screenshot_20220131-180743_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-180734_FM22 Mobile.jpg

When you will resume the formation will change

Has anyone else experienced that % sell on clauses have disappeared?

I’ve had several % sell on clauses that were included in transfers, but they have now disappeared.

2 hours ago, David2610 said:

I’ve had several % sell on clauses that were included in transfers, but they have now disappeared.

Yeah, it's a known bug that SI will hopefully fix some time...

This bug is the most irritating when I load a logo pack logos dissappears and sometimes team names also dissappear is there any way to fix it or not

14 hours ago, David2610 said:

Yeah that's why I now always put on the 50% sell on clause when I buy players to get them cheaper.

I don't know if any of you have this issue since last update but when I am trying to sell player and put an option "sell at the end of season" it's going to sell instantly doesn't matter is it beginning or middle of season.

11 hours ago, MarioMario said:

I don't know if any of you have this issue since last update but when I am trying to sell player and put an option "sell at the end of season" it's going to sell instantly doesn't matter is it beginning or middle of season.

Do you have the remove transfer windows enabled?

17 minutes ago, MarioMario said:

Yes but in previous years it was working and now suddenly not.

Well i don't know but is it the end of season like or is it transfer window so this may happen

2 hours ago, MarioMario said:

Yes but in previous years it was working and now suddenly not.

Im pretty sure thats what is causing your problem bud.

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Im pretty sure thats what is causing your problem bud.

But in the same save on begin of the season I put sell at the end and was at the end of season but when other player was bided i put sell at the end of season and transfer was going immediately. I almost always put sell at the end of the season and then I cancell it because don't want to lower morale of my players :)

Not sure if this is a bug but it feels like the board are too quick to be unhappy. I’m in my 4th season at Palace. In the 3rd we finished 9th, won the Caribou cup so qualified for the Europe II cup. In this season the board expects European qualification. After 7 league games I’ve won 1, lost 1 and drawn 5 and am in 15th position. I’m still in the caribou cup and am top of my Euro II group but my Job status is very insecure.

While I think about it, the number of draws has always seemed too high. The amount of matches I’ve played where I’ve had 10 or more shots with the other team having 1 or 2 and drawing 1-1 is ridiculous.

Edited by Dan Dare
12 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

Not sure if this is a bug but it feels like the board are too quick to be unhappy. I’m in my 4th season at Palace. In the 3rd we finished 9th, won the Caribou cup so qualified for the Europe II cup. In this season the board expects European qualification. After 7 league games I’ve won 1, lost 1 and drawn 5 and am in 15th position. I’m still in the caribou cup and am top of my Euro II group but my Job status is very insecure.

Other factors come into play here.

Yes you are in Europe and doing fine by the sounds of it but ponder this for a second...

1 win in 7 games aint great plus did you spend big in the summer window?

These are factor in to how happy your board wil be regardless of how well you are doing in Europe.

Frank Lampard will tell you that. 😁

Yeah, I guess I would expect a bit more leeway from the board. I’m sure IRL if someone led Palace to their first major trophy and first entry into Europe it would take more than 7 games for them to be thinking of pulling the trigger the next season. It’s as though each season is being treated in isolation with no regards to what’s happened in previous seasons.

3 hours ago, Dan Dare said:

Yeah, I guess I would expect a bit more leeway from the board. I’m sure IRL if someone led Palace to their first major trophy and first entry into Europe it would take more than 7 games for them to be thinking of pulling the trigger the next season. It’s as though each season is being treated in isolation with no regards to what’s happened in previous seasons.

Thats the pressures of EPL mate

Annoyingly the scouted player but isn't fixed. In that I've got someone on my shortlist, says last scouted 200 days ago. Re-scout, still says 200 & not updating

Why don't players in reserve/B teams in other leagues not grow at all while reserves in PL teams grow?

Also, is a player's favourite club changing in a career a bug?

3 hours ago, kannanx said:

Why don't players in reserve/B teams in other leagues not grow at all while reserves in PL teams grow?

From what I can tell:

• Players in B Teams either don't improve, or more likely improve very very slowly - but you can't see it unless you promote them because the change indicators don't appear for players in B Teams.
  • Players in Reserve Teams (whether in the EPL or any other league that uses Reserve teams) improve pretty well.

The problem with the B Team system has been reported on SI Games forums, so hopefully they will fix it (although it was reported last year and they improved some B Team things, but not this part). I really wish they would just get rid of the B Team system and use the Reserve system for everything.

3 hours ago, kannanx said:

Also, is a player's favourite club changing in a career a bug?

A player can have multiple favourite clubs stored in the save file, each with a strength value, but the game can only ever show one. That means if the strength value changes over time (just my guesses, but maybe due to winning trophies or getting relegated, etc), then which club is shown in the game can change. So not really a bug, but SI really should rework the interface to show all favourite clubs (and players etc), maybe with a star rating to show the strength of feeling.

umm, guys help!!! my game restarted and i lost all my saves what i can do im shocked, i did nothing, i deleted nothing i just opened the app now and it asked me if want tutorial and i cant load a save

21 minutes ago, Ciupe18 said:

umm, guys help!!! my game restarted and i lost all my saves what i can do im shocked, i did nothing, i deleted nothing i just opened the app now and it asked me if want tutorial and i cant load a save

the games are still there, you just need to move the fm_save files to the new location the game created. that if youre on android of course, no idea about IOS

4 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

the games are still there, you just need to move the fm_save files to the new location the game created. that if youre on android of course, no idea about IOS

you have more info about it, i mean i searched for it but i didnt find it, you kbow where it can be? everything just seems deleted

edit: ok i thinf i found them, now what is the new location how i find it

Edited by Ciupe18
updates
11 minutes ago, MatiasDFS said:

just use your file explorer to search for fm_save files and move all those to documents/sports interactive/fmm22/normal/games

now i lost all my logos and name fix, i still have the folders but i dont understand why them doesent work or where i should put em, also i put the same in a diff folder, like android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/document/sport interactives etc, the folders with logos doesent work you have any idea how i can resolve them too? thx btw for first problem

2 minutes ago, Ciupe18 said:

now i lost all my logos and name fix, i still have the folders but i dont understand why them doesent work or where i should put em, also i put the same in a diff folder, like android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/document/sport interactives etc, the folders with logos doesent work you have any idea how i can resolve them too? thx btw for first problem

honestly seeing how messy was to use them this year i just passed on logos kits etc, just using name fix and works well after the update, sorry i cant help more

Not posted here in a while not sure if this is a bug or not but played a full season saved it as normal now when I've loaded it again it's not there any help guys would be good cheers