Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM22 Bug List

samhardy

All my saved games have vanished aswel how can I fix this also my name fix and the stuff I unlocked like loan restriction has gone but rich benefactor is still there. How can I fix this please help

11 hours ago, Babyshambles85 said:

All my saved games have vanished aswel how can I fix this also my name fix and the stuff I unlocked like loan restriction has gone but rich benefactor is still there. How can I fix this please help

They are working on fixing this asap.

In the meantime: For some reason the game is looking for the save game files in the  following folder instead of Documents:

Android/data/com.sega.soccer.manager/files/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022 Mobile/normal/games/ 

You can copy everything into there and the game will see it.

When i use my scouts on south Europe they never find me players from Spain or Portugal only send me information from players who play in italy... Thats a bug?

This happens every game

14 hours ago, kraki said:

When i use my scouts on south Europe they never find me players from Spain or Portugal only send me information from players who play in italy... Thats a bug?

This happens every game

I would have thought south Europe would have been Greece and Turkey, that sort of area. Spain and Portugal would be Central Europe as there is no Western Europe region

I can't able to buyout loan players after loan. (except starting default loan buyouts). Is it a bug or anyway to buyout loaned players.

This game is absolutely ridiculous. It's literally made up its own form for my team to be able to say we stumbled out of the blocks;

EHGO86F.png

My actual form is here 😂

EPzVCYq.png

55 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

This game is absolutely ridiculous. It's literally made up its own form for my team to be able to say we stumbled out of the blocks;

EHGO86F.png

My actual form is here 😂

EPzVCYq.png

9 points in 6 games can be a terrible start...

1 hour ago, dulquer said:

9 points in 6 games can be a terrible start...

That run and being in the European spots with unfancied Leeds, with only one loss is most definitely not stumbling out of the blocks, and it's also the fact the comment has come from a run of form that the game has completely invented and doesn't even match my actual results 😂

Edited by Schwantz34
1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

That run and being in the European spots with unfancied Leeds, with only one loss is most definitely not stumbling out of the blocks, and it's also the fact the comment has come from a run of form that the game has completely invented and doesn't even match my actual results 😂

I finished the season unbeaten, then after the end of the season got the media 'can they go all season unbeaten!?!' media message 4 times in 10 days and my team's morale died a quick, painful death. 

Football journos are cancer

6 hours ago, hhooo said:

@ScratchI believe I've seen you mention this before. Was there any recognition by SI about mentoring making players worse? 

Screenshot_20220602-235817__01.thumb.jpg.db4ac9bc13233dc218903132b03fadbf.jpg

No never seen it written up anywhere, at least as far as I can remember. But it is a lot better these days than when that feature first came out and it was 50 / 50 whether it was going to help or harm the player... So they have worked on it at some point.

Edited by Scratch

Has anyone ever “lost” a player all of sudden? I tried to look up for Darwin Nunez in a save where Portuguese league is loaded but hes not in the game anymore. I was sure I met him once in europa league at one season.

And its 2028 here in my save no way he just retired that early

As man u I've offered Maguire, pogba, Fernandes and others for 500 and no one wants to buy them? Seems impossible to sell players

12 hours ago, JonDoe said:

As man u I've offered Maguire, pogba, Fernandes and others for 500 and no one wants to buy them? Seems impossible to sell players

500? 500K? 500M? :)

At most clubs it's not that hard to sell players, although often it takes a little while for the offers to come through. If you offer them out closer to the end of the transfer window, you're more likely to get an offer than when you first take over the club. Of course never transfer list them, just offer them out (will assume you know this, but add it in case).

Every so often you'll come across a club where it does seem a lot harder to sell. Man U might be like that? Maybe because those players all have very very high wages and that will turn off potential suitors. If you're genuinely in that situation, there's a few things you can do:

1. Use them as exchange bait for the players you want to bring in. Sometimes a straight up swap is possible, other times it can bring down the price of the player you want significantly. Of course you have to find players you want at clubs that want your players, but they are likely to be out there. Once you find a club that will include your player in a swap, look at their other players too, maybe you can swap a couple of players with this club. Note, although I said above to never transfer list a player, it can help other clubs being willing to swap, so I do list them in this case.

2. Switch and bait! Offer them out on loan (and yes, loan list them at the same time). Then when a loan offer comes in, you can change the type to transfer and increase the price from 0 to whatever you want and the bargaining goes from there as normal. Some clubs genuinely have no money and won't negotiate up from 0, but the vast majority will (though many will come back to 0 each time until you get real close to the value they will actually pay). You're unlikely to get more than what they are worth - more likely you will get 80 to 90% of their value. But 80% of Pogba's value and the saving of his wages is still pretty significant.

3. Play them! Get their average rating up and someone will likely buy them. One time I was trying to sell Leigh Griffiths from Celtic and no one would touch him. So I played him for the first 6 or 7 games. He scored about a goal a game and was averaging rating of about 8 and I sold him for £24M. I had to wait until the next window for it go through, but I got rid of him for way more than I expected. Side note: if you are trying to sell a player mid-season or just after the end of the season and their average rating is around 7 or less, it will be harder than if it is mid-7s or higher.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get rid of them.

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

500? 500K? 500M? :)

At most clubs it's not that hard to sell players, although often it takes a little while for the offers to come through. If you offer them out closer to the end of the transfer window, you're more likely to get an offer than when you first take over the club. Of course never transfer list them, just offer them out (will assume you know this, but add it in case).

Every so often you'll come across a club where it does seem a lot harder to sell. Man U might be like that? Maybe because those players all have very very high wages and that will turn off potential suitors. If you're genuinely in that situation, there's a few things you can do:

1. Use them as exchange bait for the players you want to bring in. Sometimes a straight up swap is possible, other times it can bring down the price of the player you want significantly. Of course you have to find players you want at clubs that want your players, but they are likely to be out there. Once you find a club that will include your player in a swap, look at their other players too, maybe you can swap a couple of players with this club. Note, although I said above to never transfer list a player, it can help other clubs being willing to swap, so I do list them in this case.

2. Switch and bait! Offer them out on loan (and yes, loan list them at the same time). Then when a loan offer comes in, you can change the type to transfer and increase the price from 0 to whatever you want and the bargaining goes from there as normal. Some clubs genuinely have no money and won't negotiate up from 0, but the vast majority will (though many will come back to 0 each time until you get real close to the value they will actually pay). You're unlikely to get more than what they are worth - more likely you will get 80 to 90% of their value. But 80% of Pogba's value and the saving of his wages is still pretty significant.

3. Play them! Get their average rating up and someone will likely buy them. One time I was trying to sell Leigh Griffiths from Celtic and no one would touch him. So I played him for the first 6 or 7 games. He scored about a goal a game and was averaging rating of about 8 and I sold him for £24M. I had to wait until the next window for it go through, but I got rid of him for way more than I expected. Side note: if you are trying to sell a player mid-season or just after the end of the season and their average rating is around 7 or less, it will be harder than if it is mid-7s or higher.

Anyway, good luck, hope you get rid of them.

£500 lol, seems the same with other clubs too. Might just be used to been able to sell all players within a week from previous versions, game seems a bit harder/more realistic then previous versions

Playing with Derby and this is My result after 8 games I won 5 and still my pts is -4 606045583_Screenshot_20220621-144154_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.372551c02ec68d60e47dee36e6b1b170.jpg ..

This Bug need to be fixed 

This is second time happened to me with same derby team 

14 minutes ago, Superking said:

Playing with Derby and this is My result after 8 games I won 5 and still my pts is -4 606045583_Screenshot_20220621-144154_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.372551c02ec68d60e47dee36e6b1b170.jpg ..

This Bug need to be fixed 

This is second time happened to me with same derby team 

Umm, they start with -21 points, just like in real life... https://www.goal.com/en/news/why-derby-deducted-21-points-can-rooney-keep-them-up-rams/bltd6f036768519e024

So you've earned 17 points (5 wins + 2 draws), but you started with -21, which means you are up to -4. So it's all working properly.

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Umm, they start with -21 points, just like in real life... https://www.goal.com/en/news/why-derby-deducted-21-points-can-rooney-keep-them-up-rams/bltd6f036768519e024

So you've earned 17 points (5 wins + 2 draws), but you started with -21, which means you are up to -4. So it's all working properly.

I thought this is bug starts with -21 this is  tough team to win 🏆  ..

Thanks for help  11 games my points is 0 Now so I have 35 games to win Promotion. 

I will try to win Promotion in this season. 

1 minute ago, Superking said:

I thought this is bug starts with -21 this is  tough team to win 🏆  ..

Thanks for help  11 games my points is 0 Now so I have 35 games to win Promotion. 

I will try to win Promotion in this season. 

Yeah, in some ways that makes it a very special challenge you don't normally get in FMM. Imagine going from -21 to promotion! That would be epic! 😄 Hope you do it!

On 17/06/2022 at 23:14, JonDoe said:

Good news for you (terrible news for me) … it is definitely possible to sell Pogba + Fernandes in the 1st window  see career thread <here>

Spoiler

Board transfer listed Bruno + Pogba…

814E9FFF-0383-46C5-95D9-5DD726B2B9BA.jpeg.3a3b4ca0373fa2975b7f76cd433704d3.jpeg

… then (after offering them out at value 4, 5 or 6 times) unfortunately both got sold 😞 

3718E0F8-9601-4EC6-A994-BFF6BF165543.jpeg.d102cbcd97b679013a46c5acfa52af69.jpeg

E477FED6-A2D8-4F58-84AE-FB45C7DD385E.jpeg.d251439b0881737586bda63a6ceef169.jpeg 

One question - when you setup the game, did you have ‘budgets in first window’ ticked? If not, then I assume the AIs don’t have budget to buy your players in that first window.

B0985BF6-5072-4298-9A4E-F5AB09410DE3.thumb.jpeg.fa0715b657a6076c3c9bee4276147488.jpeg

Otherwise - offering the players out helps, transfer listing them (if you REALLY want to sell them), … or in the case of Matic / Mata / etc, offering them out for loan (and on the loan list) at least gets rid of their wages!

Edited by DanEnglish
35 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, in some ways that makes it a very special challenge you don't normally get in FMM. Imagine going from -21 to promotion! That would be epic! 😄 Hope you do it!

I need to start this save again i have some 6 million trasfer budget left and haven't used it and left with rookie wing backs in middle of league with so many injuries so I start with fresh I thought it was bug so played it causally but this challenge u righty said is legendary if win Promotion or league🏆 

16 minutes ago, hya18 said:

I received  a proposal to activate termination clause I couldn't refuse but the player rejected all offers what happened

That actually is very sensible / logical. I don’t think it is a bug. 

• The purpose of Release Clauses is to give players the choice / option to move clubs - if the buying club meets that minimum fee in their Release Clause.
  • In your situation - the buying clubs met the release clause (you couldn’t refuse), so the player now has the choice / option to move…
  • … however this player chose NOT to move - perhaps the buying club’s contract details were not attractive enough, or perhaps the player just loves your club too much.
  • So it was the players choice - and he decided to stay 🙂 

Does that make sense?

Hello guys, why this game drain battery a lots, stuck at prime core of my cpy at 3ghz with 100% load on it ever when I'm in the menu start screen, it's normal this? 

On 09/08/2022 at 02:05, Allegriout said:

Hello guys, why this game drain battery a lots, stuck at prime core of my cpy at 3ghz with 100% load on it ever when I'm in the menu start screen, it's normal this? 

Takes a lot of my battery too (on Android). It was decent until I updated Android at some point, then got noticeably worse, so I think the newer versions of Android do something that the game doesn't like.

In general, SI Games haven't optimised the game for Android as good this year as they have in the past. Starting the app up takes about 3 times longer than last year (that was the case from day one, nothing to do with the battery drain issue I mentioned above)

2 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

Anybody know what this is and how to get rid of it?

Suddenly comes up after every match on this save;

AGgvG3e.png

Never seen that before. Those messages come up after unlocking an achievement (they never say which one 😠), but they shouldn't repeat! Maybe your game.cfg is corrupt or something. Maybe you can delete that (but will lose all unlockables and achievements and coaching levels).