Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM22 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

2 hours ago, pitbull said:

One question,  I see Stipe Biuk on list but I can't find him. What league I suppose to load to get him??

Sadly it looks like he didn't make it into the mobile version, so I guess he got lost when they ported the full FM database to FMM (not sure why).

I'm  only seeing 6 players in the database for Hajduk: Danijel Subašić, Marko Livaja, Mario Vušković, Dimitris Diamantakos, Samuel Eduok, Marco Fossati,

15 hours ago, Robzilla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Julien Jon Guerrero, how do you find this player? He isn't there even with 5 leagues and one being the Spanish?

I was sure I'd answered this here before, but it seems be gone now. 

Anyway, unfortunately Julen Jon Guerrero is at Real Madrid B and they have 64 players against them in the Database, only 40 of which can actually appear in the game - and it seems that he is not one of the chosen 40. So he is in the database, but you cannot get him in the game.

This is down to an oddity in the way the full FM database is ported to FMM and the fact that there are differences between the 2 games (ie only 40 squad members in FMM).

3 hours ago, Ertra Valiant said:

Why i can't find Maarten Vandevoodrt(GK) and Andre Gomes(GK) and another player in FM mobile 2022 13.1.0?

Those two are both in the database, but you might have to load Belgium for Vandevoort and Portugal for Gomes for them to actually make it into your save. 

On 19/12/2021 at 10:53, Scratch said:

Those two are both in the database, but you might have to load Belgium for Vandevoort and Portugal for Gomes for them to actually make it into your save. 

How to load Belgium and Portugal?

On 31/12/2021 at 11:20, Ertra Valiant said:

How to load Belgium and Portugal?

Just when you start a new game, you have to choose them as active leagues.

15 hours ago, Jcnke9 said:

How do I get to use fatawu issahaku on fm 22 mobile BC I can't find him

He's in the database: Issahaku Abdul Fatawu, AM RC, 17, Ghana, Sporting Clube de Portugal.

So he should be at Sporting. You might need to load Portugal as a starting league to have him included. 

On 03.12.2021 at 11:41, Scratch said:

Ne yazık ki, mobil sürüme girememiş gibi görünüyor, bu yüzden tam FM veri tabanını FMM'ye taşıdıklarında kayboldu (neden olduğundan emin değilim).

Hajduk veritabanında sadece 6 oyuncu görüyorum: Danijel Subašić, Marko Livaja, Mario Vušković, Dimitris Diamantakos, Samuel Eduok, Marco Fossati,

Is fm pc's database same with mobile? I search fm pc wonderkids to use them in mobile. But im not sure that are same ca pa. Can i continue to use pc wonderkids for mobile? Is it good way to find wonderkids? Unfourtanelly there is no scout app for android like genie scout or your app AM21 for now.

1 minute ago, TheF said:

Is fm pc's database same with mobile? I search fm pc wonderkids to use them in mobile. But im not sure that are same ca pa. Can i continue to use pc wonderkids for mobile? Is it good way to find wonderkids? Unfourtanelly there is no scout app for android like genie scout or your app AM21 for now.

CA and PA are the same. The only difference is that you have less players on mobile.

9 hours ago, TheF said:

It's the same, except it seems FMM can't store the negative numbers that full FM uses for young players, so they actually use those to generate a random default PA in the 0-200 range (just like starting an FM game).

So for older players it will be exactly the same as full FM, but for youngsters it is randomly based on full FM, meaning when you start a game, you get random PA based on a random default, based on full FM. 

Here's an eg of how it changes slightly with every version:

image.thumb.png.c531ccb5dbafa94be1778f9bf8d768f7.png

Note: that app is not public and probably never will be because SI Games won't like that, but in good news I am working on my scouting app again. 

Oh I should say: I haven't added v2240 of the database (came with the 2nd Winter update) to the app in the screenshot, but strangely a lot of youngsters kept their values from v2230. Some changed, but most didn't. Normally they would have been regenerated variably based on the full fat database, as I mentioned above. It's the first time I've seen this. So maybe they are doing something different now?

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

It's the same, except it seems FMM can't store the negative numbers that full FM uses for young players, so they actually use those to generate a random default PA in the 0-200 range (just like starting an FM game).

So for older players it will be exactly the same as full FM, but for youngsters it is randomly based on full FM, meaning when you start a game, you get random PA based on a random default, based on full FM. 

Here's an eg of how it changes slightly with every version:

image.thumb.png.c531ccb5dbafa94be1778f9bf8d768f7.png

Note: that app is not public and probably never will be because SI Games won't like that, but in good news I am working on my scouting app again. 

Oh I should say: I haven't added v2240 of the database (came with the 2nd Winter update) to the app in the screenshot, but strangely a lot of youngsters kept their values from v2230. Some changed, but most didn't. Normally they would have been regenerated variably based on the full fat database, as I mentioned above. It's the first time I've seen this. So maybe they are doing something different now?

Oh then since database is usually the same or very similar i can check out the hidden feature like corners, penalties, vision from here for now. Thanks mate.

865718676_Adsz(1).thumb.png.8273540cb2695f77313f96a7ea9d205a.png

39 minutes ago, TheF said:

Oh then since database is usually the same or very similar i can check out the hidden feature like corners, penalties, vision from here for now. Thanks mate.

865718676_Adsz(1).thumb.png.8273540cb2695f77313f96a7ea9d205a.png

Yeah, I guess most should be similar, although some attributes are combined and some don't exist at all (like Vision, although I guess that might go into the Creativity one). To give you an idea, here is what FMM has for Joe Jacobson (from the v2230 database which was the first winter version):

Screenshot_20220406-181648.thumb.png.2e8a39dbcb271eff1bc1882eeb300b3a.png

Screenshot_20220406-181659.thumb.png.b0405ab887d27c67cd8701a500705226.png

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, I guess most should be similar, although some attributes are combined and some don't exist at all (like Vision, although I guess that might go into the Creativity one). To give you an idea, here is what FMM has for Joe Jacobson (from the v2230 database which was the first winter version):

Screenshot_20220406-181648.thumb.png.2e8a39dbcb271eff1bc1882eeb300b3a.png

Screenshot_20220406-181659.thumb.png.b0405ab887d27c67cd8701a500705226.png

Yeah. Everything is same that i checked cuz of he is older player like you said. Btw you are right. Creativity is combinations of Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Teamwork and Vision.

1182540169_image.thumb.png.e4ad69cc0a362bd8a093b4632d787a96(1).png.165d76f5c5f7bc81807b96c376bd41ee.png

1 hour ago, TheF said:

Yeah. Everything is same that i checked cuz of he is older player like you said. Btw you are right. Creativity is combinations of Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Teamwork and Vision.

1182540169_image.thumb.png.e4ad69cc0a362bd8a093b4632d787a96(1).png.165d76f5c5f7bc81807b96c376bd41ee.png

pls mate what scouting app is this? and how can i get it?

1 hour ago, Tammy lois said:

pls mate what scouting app is this? and how can i get it?

It is not scouting app. It is just a website. I didn't write here because it may be forbidden to write another website names in forums. That's why I will send you a private message.

Hello, @Scratch can you tell me if Julio Enciso made the cut to the game? I'm trying to load him with Paraguay NT save file, but no luck. I have time to make multiple tries just want to know if it's worth my time

1 hour ago, jneves141 said:

Hello, @Scratch can you tell me if Julio Enciso made the cut to the game? I'm trying to load him with Paraguay NT save file, but no luck. I have time to make multiple tries just want to know if it's worth my time

No, sorry, he doesn't seem to be in the FMM22 database (either the original or the winter version). 

That seems odd to me given that he seems to be in the full FM database, has been capped by his country, seems to be one of the most exciting prospects for Paraguay etc. But it looks like when they exported the FM database into FMM, he didn't make it for some reason.

21 hours ago, Scratch said:

No, sorry, he doesn't seem to be in the FMM22 database (either the original or the winter version). 

That seems odd to me given that he seems to be in the full FM database, has been capped by his country, seems to be one of the most exciting prospects for Paraguay etc. But it looks like when they exported the FM database into FMM, he didn't make it for some reason.

Thank you so much for the help. It's crazy how the filtering works for FMM DB. 

Also, would you ever consider releasing the tool you made in here? Even in a paid system? Cheers

On 20/05/2022 at 06:55, Scratch said:

How good is he? Haven't checked the PC database, yet

11 hours ago, Lewanilson said:

Thank you so much for the help. It's crazy how the filtering works for FMM DB. 

Also, would you ever consider releasing the tool you made in here? Even in a paid system? Cheers

I've got the scouting app coming (Android only for now, not free), been promising it forever, but actually getting close now. That's for save games. As for the actual database, maybe one day I'll make a website like fmscout or sortitoutsi have for full FM - but not anytime soon and there's rules about how much you can show without getting in trouble, so we'll see.

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

How good is he? Haven't checked the PC database, yet

I don't have the PC database, so I can't tell! :D 

On 21/05/2022 at 09:53, Scratch said:

I've got the scouting app coming (Android only for now, not free), been promising it forever, but actually getting close now. That's for save games. As for the actual database, maybe one day I'll make a website like fmscout or sortitoutsi have for full FM - but not anytime soon and there's rules about how much you can show without getting in trouble, so we'll see.

added 0 minutes later

I don't have the PC database, so I can't tell! :D 

@Scratch will it be called AM22? I keep searching the Google Play Store for it. 

I know you'll probably post on here anyway. But I'm very interested and got my Google credit saved up 🤣