Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM22 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

2 hours ago, pitbull said:

One question,  I see Stipe Biuk on list but I can't find him. What league I suppose to load to get him??

Sadly it looks like he didn't make it into the mobile version, so I guess he got lost when they ported the full FM database to FMM (not sure why).

I'm  only seeing 6 players in the database for Hajduk: Danijel Subašić, Marko Livaja, Mario Vušković, Dimitris Diamantakos, Samuel Eduok, Marco Fossati,

15 hours ago, Robzilla said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Julien Jon Guerrero, how do you find this player? He isn't there even with 5 leagues and one being the Spanish?

I was sure I'd answered this here before, but it seems be gone now. 

Anyway, unfortunately Julen Jon Guerrero is at Real Madrid B and they have 64 players against them in the Database, only 40 of which can actually appear in the game - and it seems that he is not one of the chosen 40. So he is in the database, but you cannot get him in the game.

This is down to an oddity in the way the full FM database is ported to FMM and the fact that there are differences between the 2 games (ie only 40 squad members in FMM).

3 hours ago, Ertra Valiant said:

Why i can't find Maarten Vandevoodrt(GK) and Andre Gomes(GK) and another player in FM mobile 2022 13.1.0?

Those two are both in the database, but you might have to load Belgium for Vandevoort and Portugal for Gomes for them to actually make it into your save. 

On 19/12/2021 at 10:53, Scratch said:

Those two are both in the database, but you might have to load Belgium for Vandevoort and Portugal for Gomes for them to actually make it into your save. 

How to load Belgium and Portugal?

On 31/12/2021 at 11:20, Ertra Valiant said:

How to load Belgium and Portugal?

Just when you start a new game, you have to choose them as active leagues.