Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips FM22 Mobile Wonderkids Complete List

Stam

3 hours ago, Davaile said:

@Scratch will it be called AM22? I keep searching the Google Play Store for it. 

I know you'll probably post on here anyway. But I'm very interested and got my Google credit saved up 🤣

Yeah, it will be AM22 - not quite out yet, but having been working on it and almost ready. I've said that before, but I think I mean it this time. 🤞

11 hours ago, Davaile said:

@Scratch will it be called AM22? I keep searching the Google Play Store for it. 

I know you'll probably post on here anyway. But I'm very interested and got my Google credit saved up 🤣

Pls how do you get Google credit 

On 10/12/2021 at 21:25, Scratch said:

I was sure I'd answered this here before, but it seems be gone now. 

Anyway, unfortunately Julen Jon Guerrero is at Real Madrid B and they have 64 players against them in the Database, only 40 of which can actually appear in the game - and it seems that he is not one of the chosen 40. So he is in the database, but you cannot get him in the game.

This is down to an oddity in the way the full FM database is ported to FMM and the fact that there are differences between the 2 games (ie only 40 squad members in FMM).

Yeah, the only way to have him in game is to "replace" another player with him. That process is painfully long, but to be fair his PA and growth worth it 😂

I'm not going to explain the method for now, as I haven't found a good way to do so for noobs.

Never known how to get all the Brazilian based players in my save, tired loading Argentina and America etc but they never appear, the only Brazil based wonderkid that I find going through South American based Brazilian 16-20 is Ângelo

On 26/05/2022 at 01:37, Scratch said:

Yeah, it will be AM22 - not quite out yet, but having been working on it and almost ready. I've said that before, but I think I mean it this time. 🤞

Did life get in the way, or did I miss it? 😄

4 hours ago, Bendecks said:

Did life get in the way, or did I miss it? 😄

Umm...

Should be soon, but yeah, I've said that before obviously... 😳