Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Attacking SS 4-1-2-3 Record Setter

34 minutes ago, Muhtesem said:

I copied everything (players, tactics etc.) to chelsea and i tried this tactic for 10-15 match. This guy's GA is 5 for one season and mine is also 5 but for only 3 matches. I know that you/he will say "man marking, changing tactics in match bla bla". But i know these all thing.

This tactic doesnt work for me and really ga (5) looks like weird. I can just get good result when i injure opposite team players. So im thinking this guy also using editor. 😕

Btw sorry for my shitty poor english

Unnecessary - i have proof how defensively solid this is in my Polish save too.

43 minutes ago, Muhtesem said:

I copied everything (players, tactics etc.) to chelsea and i tried this tactic for 10-15 match. This guy's GA is 5 for one season and mine is also 5 but for only 3 matches. I know that you/he will say "man marking, changing tactics in match bla bla". But i know these all thing.

This tactic doesnt work for me and really ga (5) looks like weird. I can just get good result when i injure opposite team players. So im thinking this guy also using editor. 😕

Here you go, I also tested it out quickly

Screenshot_20211115-213808.thumb.jpg.a11f99ce6e8a3ca136c115538b3c0acc.jpg

1 hour ago, Muhtesem said:

Maybe I bought different players? Because I didn't use very many of Chelsea's original players. Also, I've broken that record of 5 goals with a different tactic where I conceded only 1 goal in league all year. 

I also don't appreciate the assumption I'm using an editor to injure the opposition. 

1 hour ago, LFCTERAS said:

What staff roles you have and coaching style ? And put a screenshot from manager options...please.

For me? It's important to note that all the managers have the 4-1-2-2-1 as their preferred formation. 

Screenshot_20211117-141012_FM22 Mobile.jpg

652306250_Screenshot_20211117-141141_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.c5eeadc232d9084400228256d66c0283.jpg

Edited by LostHorizons
20 minutes ago, Muhtesem said:

Ok i will try it one more time with new save. I hope it will work very well.

Maybe ask me for some help? I might be able to assist you. If you'd like some help feel free to message me. 

33 minutes ago, Muhtesem said:

I see your this photo and bought all of them. And i tried with them but fail... I dont know what is wrong with my game. But it's really sucks. I dont say ur tactic doesnt working but it just does not work for me i guess. What is the problem idk but i really tried it in different saves whole day. But same same same :/.

Btw i just joke about saying game editor, dont take it serious.

144792843_Screenshot_20211115-101412_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.c29c4d695460dd20a04f77713ae11ab0.jpg

You say this doesn’t work with your team, what is exactly wrong? Perhaps some screenshots of what’s not working would help us try to figure out why it isn’t working 😀

1 hour ago, Muhtesem said:

I see your this photo and bought all of them. And i tried with them but fail... I dont know what is wrong with my game. But it's really sucks. I dont say ur tactic doesnt working but it just does not work for me i guess. What is the problem idk but i really tried it in different saves whole day. But same same same :/.

144792843_Screenshot_20211115-101412_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.c29c4d695460dd20a04f77713ae11ab0.jpg

What percentage of possession are you getting? And how are they scoring the goals? I've found that usually I conceded through the middle of the defense. To make that harder, I would change Barella to a BWM if the other team is not playing defensively. Also, I conceded plenty of goals outside of the league. I just got lucky with goals conceded in league. 

Also, what is your setup for attacking corners?

Edited by LostHorizons
6 hours ago, Muhtesem said:

While its true that you may not be able to keep the GA that low, the tactic is very solid thou. I had similar issues too at the back, although i was using Man Utd without any signings and believe it or not, i only changed the RP to a natural DM that could play both dm and cd (mctominay) and that fixed almost all my issues. Sometimes i would change one of the bbm to either a Cm (against tougher opponents) or ap (against minor opponents if we are lacking abit of creativity). Believe it or not, i went like 20 games without conceding a single goal in all competitions, even having games where teams like liverpool and city had 0 shots in the entire game. 

Finally, i'd clearly recommend you change the bpd to cds against tougher oppositions. You can also put your DM to man mark against teams like city and they wont have a smell on goal :)  

But thats just for me, cant guarantee those changes will work for you. Also have in mind that does changes are definitely going to make you drop on goalscoring, so i'd try get a goal before going on a more defensive approach. But in general, i've found that a DM makes almost all tactics more solid at the back in fm22, so far.

8 minutes ago, huehue said:

While its true that you may not be able to keep the GA that low, the tactic is very solid thou. I had similar issues too at the back, although i was using Man Utd without any signings and believe it or not, i only changed the RP to a natural DM that could play both dm and cd (mctominay) and that fixed almost all my issues. Sometimes i would change one of the bbm to either a Cm (against tougher opponents) or ap (against minor opponents if we are lacking abit of creativity). Believe it or not, i went like 20 games without conceding a single goal in all competitions, even having games where teams like liverpool and city had 0 shots in the entire game. 

Finally, i'd clearly recommend you change the bpd to cds against tougher oppositions. You can also put your DM to man mark against teams like city and they wont have a smell on goal :)  

But thats just for me, cant guarantee those changes will work for you. Also have in mind that does changes are definitely going to make you drop on goalscoring, so i'd try get a goal before going on a more defensive approach. But in general, i've found that a DM makes almost all tactics more solid at the back in fm22, so far.

I'm glad to hear that the tactic has worked for you. I think that I should have said at the top of my post that people may need to make small changes based on your team. I like using a RP and I found having him at the DM position increases the offensive ability without sacrificing much defensively. If my team maintains possession properly, we hardly have to defend.

9 hours ago, huehue said:

Are you talking about this setup,with RP,BBM and BWM,or that another tactic with 2xBBM and RP?

2 hours ago, Dekileo said:

Are you talking about this setup,with RP,BBM and BWM,or that another tactic with 2xBBM and RP?

I tried both of his tactics and they are very good, but this year a dm works best for me. the 2 midfielders in from can be more offensive or more conservative depending on who you are facing or whether you are behind on the scoresheet, which is highly rare with both tactics. As i mentioned before, man marking a team playing with 1 forward makes it almost impossible for them to even get to your end of the pitch. 5% possession is what city had in my area in our last match with 1 shot off tarjet in the entire game. The only goal i've conceded so far in my 2nd season was against chelsea, where they had 1 shot at goal in 90 minutes and scored it :D 

I alternate between this and the plug n play westham tactics. Both are the best i've found this year.

On 09/11/2021 at 21:55, LostHorizons said:

5) I don't know if this will work in lower leagues as I don't really play lower leagues. 

Didn't work in lower leagues for myself, but again it depends on players bought and the Club itself to be truthful, but not with Curzon Ashton in the Vanarama North, but it was worth a quick try thanks

1 hour ago, Cockers2505 said:

Didn't work in lower leagues for myself, but again it depends on players bought and the Club itself to be truthful, but not with Curzon Ashton in the Vanarama North, but it was worth a quick try thanks

I was kind of afraid of that because the CD need to have Pace and good decision making to save goals. And the GK needs to do the same. I'm glad I could at least warn you. If you want, message me what issues you had with the tactic and I can try to adjust it for you.

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, huehue said:

I tried both of his tactics and they are very good, but this year a dm works best for me. the 2 midfielders in from can be more offensive or more conservative depending on who you are facing or whether you are behind on the scoresheet, which is highly rare with both tactics. As i mentioned before, man marking a team playing with 1 forward makes it almost impossible for them to even get to your end of the pitch. 5% possession is what city had in my area in our last match with 1 shot off tarjet in the entire game. The only goal i've conceded so far in my 2nd season was against chelsea, where they had 1 shot at goal in 90 minutes and scored it :D 

I alternate between this and the plug n play westham tactics. Both are the best i've found this year.

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement. I am currently working on a new tactic that I've been testing out.

Hey Brother, very good tactics you have there. I tend to concede odd goals and have about 15-20+ shots per game but find goals hard to come by. What do I do?

And how do I get my SS scoring more? Cheers!!

4 hours ago, huehue said:

I alternate between this and the plug n play westham tactics. Both are the best i've found this

Which of His tactics do you mean by this sir? Attacking SS 4123 or 2323 JO KIMMICH?

4 hours ago, Phil45 said:

Which of His tactics do you mean by this sir? Attacking SS 4123 or 2323 JO KIMMICH?

This is slightly better than the kimmich tactic, but as mentioned previously, I have played both and they worked well with a DM. 

If you are struggling with goals, try moving the SS to an AF. Sometimes AP has worked better than the BBM for me. But most of the time, changing just the Bwm or the RP to a normal DM has been more consistent for me.

5 hours ago, Phil45 said:

Hey Brother, very good tactics you have there. I tend to concede odd goals and have about 15-20+ shots per game but find goals hard to come by. What do I do?

And how do I get my SS scoring more? Cheers!!

Who is your SS? One way to make sure your set pieces are set up. I even took the time to set up the free kicks. 

5 hours ago, Phil45 said:

The Kimmich tactic is kind of geared around using Kimmich. I'm trying to find a wonderkid that can eventually take up this role.

2 hours ago, huehue said:

This is slightly better than the kimmich tactic, but as mentioned previously, I have played both and they worked well with a DM. 

If you are struggling with goals, try moving the SS to an AF. Sometimes AP has worked better than the BBM for me. But most of the time, changing just the Bwm or the RP to a normal DM has been more consistent for me.

Thank you plenty. I have recently found stability especially with the odd goals conceded although they can be very annoying when you do concede finally..

I have tried diff role in the striking position whenever I need goals and it just does not work. Would need to be patient.

Although I still use the BWM, took that your advise of Man marking and it has worked well for me. I might consider the DM going forward.

Thanks alot for your response, it means alot!!! 

1 hour ago, LostHorizons said:

The Kimmich tactic is kind of geared around using Kimmich. I'm trying to find a wonderkid that can eventually take up this role.

No wonder! Although, getting great guys work well there too. I have tried Goretzka, Pogba and Kessie and they worked just fine for me.

I believe Rovella, Skipp, Tonali, Camavinga or Moriba should be able to do a decent job there.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, Phil45 said:

No wonder! Although, getting great guys work well there too. I have tried Goretzka, Pogba and Kessie and they worked just fine for me.

I believe Rovella, Skipp, Tonali, Camavinga or Moriba should be able to do a decent job there.

Cheers!

Morriba or Camavinga would be my guess because they have the highest potential. Roaming playmaker requires a lot more stats than what the game says. 

7 minutes ago, Phil45 said:

Thank you plenty. I have recently found stability especially with the odd goals conceded although they can be very annoying when you do concede finally..

I have tried diff role in the striking position whenever I need goals and it just does not work. Would need to be patient.

Although I still use the BWM, took that your advise of Man marking and it has worked well for me. I might consider the DM going forward.

Thanks alot for your response, it means alot!!! 

Not a problem. I'm always willing to help. One thing that I would say when using the BWM for man marking, it pays off sometimes to put him in the DM so he's in the same space as the AP I'm trying to negate.

1 hour ago, LostHorizons said:

Who is your SS? One way to make sure your set pieces are set up. I even took the time to set up the free kicks. 

I tried Ronaldo (cos of ariel ability and movement) Greenwood, Rashford, Fernandes cos I managed United. And they all sucked... about 65% of my goals came from wingers, 10-15% from defenders and 10% from midfielders about 5-10% from the SS position.. Never able to win a match by 5😫

I found a bit of respite anyway when I started afresh with PSG, I got Muller and interchanged him with Messi (while Mbappe) was introduced as impact player.

Just now, Phil45 said:

I tried Ronaldo (cos of ariel ability and movement) Greenwood, Rashford, Fernandes cos I managed United. And they all sucked... about 65% of my goals came from wingers, 10-15% from defenders and 10% from midfielders about 5-10% from the SS position.. Never able to win a match by 5😫

I found a bit of respite anyway when I started afresh with PSG, I got Muller and interchanged him with Messi (while Mbappe) was introduced as impact player.

I also used your setpiece instructions for the corners and freekicks is to best header.

1 minute ago, Phil45 said:

At united I'd put Greenwood in the center, with rashford, and another IF. Messi is great to have because of mentoring. The more relationships get built, the more possession I have.

4 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

Morriba or Camavinga would be my guess because they have the highest potential. Roaming playmaker requires a lot more stats than what the game says.

With the proper training and mentorship!!!

4 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

Not a problem. I'm always willing to help. One thing that I would say when using the BWM for man marking, it pays off sometimes to put him in the DM so he's in the same space as the AP I'm trying to negate.

Hmmmm 🤔, will do that. Thanks for the heads-up!!!

I just need to find my shooting boot ASAP!

2 minutes ago, LostHorizons said:

At united I'd put Greenwood in the center, with rashford, and another IF. Messi is great to have because of mentoring. The more relationships get built, the more possession i get

I thought Greenwood didn't score more cos of his Arial then tried CR7 it was worse..

I would really love to try out United again. And hopefully it works this time out.

Speaking about Messi, From the saves I have played, I found out that AI rarely uses Messi. Is this just to me or experienced by all?

Cheers mate!! Welldone sir

2 minutes ago, Phil45 said:

I thought Greenwood didn't score more cos of his Arial then tried CR7 it was worse..

I would really love to try out United again. And hopefully it works this time out.

Speaking about Messi, From the saves I have played, I found out that AI rarely uses Messi. Is this just to me or experienced by all?

Cheers mate!! Welldone sir

I'll take a look this season for sure. One way to get Greenwoods Aerial better is to sign someone like Zlatan and have him mentor Greenwood. The only issue for United is you have to find someone for the right IF when Greenwood is the AMC. Sancho, Martial, and Rashford all play the same spot and I find I prefer Rashford over the others. 

Edited by LostHorizons