Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Attacking SS 4-1-2-3 Record Setter


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Phil45 said:

I thought Greenwood didn't score more cos of his Arial then tried CR7 it was worse..

I would really love to try out United again. And hopefully it works this time out.

Speaking about Messi, From the saves I have played, I found out that AI rarely uses Messi. Is this just to me or experienced by all?

Cheers mate!! Welldone sir

The best corner tactics i've found so far was one from the 47 unbeaten run tactic.

The setup obviously doesn't belong to me but i'll leave it here for you to try.

- 1 CD attacking far post. 1 CD attacking near post. AMC/CF marking keeper. 2 CM lurking outside area. Everyone else to stay back. 
- Far post delivery on both sides. If possible use inswinger takers (left footed taking the right corner and right footed on the left). Obviously the delivery man has to be one of them set to stay back (wing backs often have really good crossing).

- Its not the most consistent routine but you'll have games where u will score 4 just from corners or even score goals indirectly from corners.

- Left and right free kicks are set to best header with AMC/CF and 1 CD marking the keeping. You can put only 1 of them to mark keeper and the other going forward but 2 works too and i have scored quite a lot of goals from these routines, prolly over 40 goals a season.

Btw your CD attacking the FP is the one scoring the goals, your amc will get a handful aswel, but mainly the FP CD, so make sure they have decent decision and atleast 17 aerial ability.

Finally, its worth noting that i play attacking instead of control and sometimes changing to disciplined instead of balanced can encourage your backline to stop being floppy.

Edited by huehue
Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, huehue said:

The best corner tactics i've found so far was one from the 47 unbeaten run tactic.

The setup obviously doesn't belong to me but i'll leave it here for you to try.

- 1 CD attacking far post. 1 CD attacking near post. AMC/CF marking keeper. 2 CM lurking outside area. Everyone else to stay back. 
- Far post delivery on both sides. If possible use inswinger takers (left footed taking the right corner and right footed on the left). Obviously the delivery man has to be one of them set to stay back (wing backs often have really good crossing).

- Its not the most consistent routine but you'll have games where u will score 4 just from corners or even score goals indirectly from corners.

- Left and right free kicks are set to best header with AMC/CF and 1 CD marking the keeping. You can put only 1 of them to mark keeper and the other going forward but 2 works too and i have scored quite a lot of goals from these routines, prolly over 40 goals a season.

Btw your CD attacking the FP is the one scoring the goals, your amc will get a handful aswel, but mainly the FP CD, so make sure they have decent decision and atleast 17 aerial ability.

Thanks Mate, will give it a try..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes,roaming playmaker needs to have more stats than game tells to us,but also bbm..both of them are playing defense and also go to attack..so they need stamina at most,passing,movement,positioning,tackling and a bit of creativity and shooting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great tactic though, for those of you who struggles to score just change the BBM to AP it works really really well, went from drawing 10+ matches to winning 4 to 5 nil in a row.

although I still suggest to use the BBM when you are facing big clubs as it will give you more cover defensively

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A question to @LostHorizons. Used your tactic with amazing results that i will post in another post . So to the question , why when i transfer the AMC to FC with exactly the same roles and instructions the tactic doesnt work ? Do you have a solution for this?

 

thanks in advance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who do you think I can use as SS in ASRoma? I usually play without market on the first window so only "vanilla" as Roma. Thinking about Zaniolo or Pellegrini. What do you Think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ManolisIV said:

A question to @LostHorizons. Used your tactic with amazing results that i will post in another post . So to the question , why when i transfer the AMC to FC with exactly the same roles and instructions the tactic doesnt work ? Do you have a solution for this?

 

thanks in advance 

Spacing and passing changes. It creates a bigger gap and isolates the FC. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stiv said:

Who do you think I can use as SS in ASRoma? I usually play without market on the first window so only "vanilla" as Roma. Thinking about Zaniolo or Pellegrini. What do you Think?

Zaniolo would be a good IF. Mkhitaryan would be a good choice. Or retrain Abraham.

Edited by LostHorizons
Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LostHorizons said:

Zaniolo would be a good IF. Mkhitaryan would be a good choice. Or retrain Abraham.

Abraham doesn't want to retrain into that position and I don't really like to play with "old" player. I'll try Pellegrini as SS maybe? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Stiv said:

Abraham doesn't want to retrain into that position and I don't really like to play with "old" player. I'll try Pellegrini as SS maybe? 

Mkhitaryan is adept at the position and would be your best bet until you can bring someone else in.

Edited by LostHorizons
Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 19/11/2021 at 05:51, Phil45 said:

I thought Greenwood didn't score more cos of his Arial then tried CR7 it was worse..

I would really love to try out United again. And hopefully it works this time out.

Speaking about Messi, From the saves I have played, I found out that AI rarely uses Messi. Is this just to me or experienced by all?

Cheers mate!! Welldone sir

you can use cavani as a target striker, I released him, he did a good job for 1 season, my friend. I didn't get what was expected of Ronaldo, it just cost too much, nothing more, I couldn't get rid of him. My friendly advice to you is that you have at least 7 British national players and a professional character when creating a squad, if possible, have high potential, play regularly. wait for the English goalkeeper to be born regen :) because the first season, unfortunately, does not exist :(

Screenshot_2021-11-21-02-17-31-501_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-21-02-17-45-971_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stiv said:

Abraham doesn't want to retrain into that position and I don't really like to play with "old" player. I'll try Pellegrini as SS maybe? 

Have you tried Abraham anyway? One of my strikers didn't want to retrain as a 10 but he still did a good job there...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, your formation can really compete with opponents with a large level gap. I used tombridge city in the North-South League to connect K Mansfield and Manchester United in the FA Cup one season, and lost 0-1 to Preston in overtime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21/11/2021 at 07:14, Mr Tree said:

Have you tried Abraham anyway? One of my strikers didn't want to retrain as a 10 but he still did a good job there...

Ye I tried, ended up using Abraham and Zaniolo as IF and Pellegrini as SS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 22/11/2021 at 17:35, Tanim Refat said:

Results  look good. 

Is it a good tactics  too score 70-80 goals by a player?

No. It's designed to have goals scored by a variety of players.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...