Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Set pieces

ian77

Hi guy just wanted some help ive been playing this great game for years but on this years game when i go on set pieces i cnt select my corners or freekicks, on the attack/defence bit where i want it to be near post or back etc and where i want me players?? Wondered if it's not in this version or was wondering if it's my game or has anyone else had this problem  many thanks 

20 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Hi guy just wanted some help ive been playing this great game for years but on this years game when i go on set pieces i cnt select my corners or freekicks, on the attack/defence bit where i want it to be near post or back etc and where i want me players?? Wondered if it's not in this version or was wondering if it's my game or has anyone else had this problem  many thanks 

It's in the same place as last year.
Go to tactics screen, select set pieces, then select Attack or Defend and the "zone" you want to set the player instructions for.

Please tap on field at your right-top conner. 

Currently, you can see the ball is at PK point. Please tap the position for setpiece setting first.

7 minutes ago, rseven said:

Please tap on field at your right-top conner. 

Currently, you can see the ball is at PK point. Please tap the position for setpiece setting first.

You can also click the attack or defence first, it will switch screens and you can then pick any set piece position to set-up by clicking the right "box"

Mine doesn't had that bar at bottom of the screen?? With have another look when i get in from work later will take a screenshot just wondering it's not because im playing enhanced version??

1 minute ago, ian77 said:

Mine doesn't had that bar at bottom of the screen?? With have another look when i get in from work later will take a screenshot just wondering it's not because im playing enhanced version??

I think it's only available in the Enhanced version, or was last year, can't imagine they'd have changed that.

7 minutes ago, ian77 said:

I only play enhanced version 😉

You must be playing on the OME. 

When you load the game up, and start a new save, there should be an option (left hand side I believe) to play using the Enhanced Match Engine. 

Depending on the device you are playing on, the game selects one of the two automatically to maximize performance.