Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store


Rich
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

@TheF can you please confirm if this was a standard 90minute game, or if extra time was played?

I can't. Because i was trying new tactic. So i was playing without saving. But it was league match. You can search opposite team in google. Kon --> Konyaspor in Turkish Super League. But if you can't take that as criteria you can delete my name from there. No problem for me. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheF said:

I can't. Because i was trying new tactic. So i was playing without saving. But it was league match. You can search opposite team in google. Kon --> Konyaspor in Turkish Super League. But if you can't take that as criteria you can delete my name from there. No problem for me. 🙂

 

10 hours ago, TheF said:

Lool. It was 90 mins.

If you say it was a 90 minute match, thats good enough for me. @Titjes confirmed we can add this to record store as a 90 minute match?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JamesVilla said:

 

If you say it was a 90 minute match, thats good enough for me. @Titjes confirmed we can add this to record store as a 90 minute match?

Agreed mate 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rob said:

Highest scoring draw?

A030955D-B308-40C3-99AA-8661C81419FF.thumb.jpeg.9adb16414b64ef83e192580d9af50fb4.jpeg

 

12 hours ago, Scratch said:

Maybe most goals in extra time too? 

Regardless of which team Rob is managing, that would only be 2 goals though I think? Due to, only goals scored by your own team can count towards records? @Titjes can you confirm please mate. The draw I think would be allowed, as its highest not most. 

Also, store updated for highest scoring draw 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JamesVilla said:

 

Regardless of which team Rob is managing, that would only be 2 goals though I think? Due to, only goals scored by your own team can count towards records? @Titjes can you confirm please mate. The draw I think would be allowed, as its highest not most. 

Also, store updated for highest scoring draw 👍

Oh yeah, good point. I was thinking more about the overall result...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

 

Regardless of which team Rob is managing, that would only be 2 goals though I think? Due to, only goals scored by your own team can count towards records? @Titjes can you confirm please mate. The draw I think would be allowed, as its highest not most. 

Also, store updated for highest scoring draw 👍

Indeed, only the draw will count. Only goals scored by"yourself" count, so that would be indeed 2 or so 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Give me some sort of disallowed goal record  please to help my rage after this match😂😡

F3F7414A-5F06-4972-8F0C-C5DC64E41E1C.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

Give me some sort of disallowed goal record  please to help my rage after this match😂😡

F3F7414A-5F06-4972-8F0C-C5DC64E41E1C.png

This is my favourite record yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Resurgam said:

Give me some sort of disallowed goal record  please to help my rage after this match😂😡

F3F7414A-5F06-4972-8F0C-C5DC64E41E1C.png

What a legend 🔝 I would have broken my phone 😅 5 disallowed goals and conceding a penalty in the 95th minute  to lose 1-0. Brilliant 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rob said:

Most team shots in one game? I think I may have pipped it by one.

5E2B2DDB-4974-47D6-89BC-E9695187C2A7.thumb.jpeg.b5eb27783706bd34beafcafd82b9d3cf.jpeg

What are you feeding those lads! And why are you playing with Moukoko at Man City? Is this a 1KC? I was suspecting a shield challenge until I noticed 2032! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 01/05/2022 at 20:13, Resurgam said:

Give me some sort of disallowed goal record  please to help my rage after this match😂😡

F3F7414A-5F06-4972-8F0C-C5DC64E41E1C.png

 

On 03/05/2022 at 06:13, Scratch said:

Fastest Yellow Card Hattrick (1min 46sec):

image.png.d16f9cabd1c53adf16aa4c7307e4cb78.png

image.png.50107d0fc106e5b49f2c872c71e5b8b0.png

image.png.3183523df7dab06fcf6a32e5bae9bd07.png

 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Most team shots in one game? I think I may have pipped it by one.

5E2B2DDB-4974-47D6-89BC-E9695187C2A7.thumb.jpeg.b5eb27783706bd34beafcafd82b9d3cf.jpeg

 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I think I’ve got most shots in one game too by Moukoko:0F600473-4FFC-4B39-82E0-6E31456A7FF8.thumb.jpeg.35fba82e5dd7be4d124af66482043e30.jpeg

 

Updated store

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scratch said:

What are you feeding those lads! And why are you playing with Moukoko at Man City? Is this a 1KC? I was suspecting a shield challenge until I noticed 2032! 

Weetabix. 😂 I am doing a 500/500 and just carrying it on to see if I can 1000/1000 again. Mildly enjoying it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rob said:

Weetabix. 😂 I am doing a 500/500 and just carrying it on to see if I can 1000/1000 again. Mildly enjoying it.

Weetabix? Ah... makes sense, give them a good Aussie brekkie and they will indeed becoming sporting champions just like the rest of us over here.... Oh, and just pre-empting any questions as to the origins of Weetabix, let me quote Wikipedia

"Produced in the UK since 1932, Weetabix is the British version of the original Australian Weet-Bix. Both Weet-Bix and Weetabix were invented by Bennison Osborne, an Australian". 

Anyway. good luck with the 500/500. Looks like you're doing alright! 😄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Weetabix? Ah... makes sense, give them a good Aussie brekkie and they will indeed becoming sporting champions just like the rest of us over here.... Oh, and just pre-empting any questions as to the origins of Weetabix, let me quote Wikipedia

"Produced in the UK since 1932, Weetabix is the British version of the original Australian Weet-Bix. Both Weet-Bix and Weetabix were invented by Bennison Osborne, an Australian". 

Anyway. good luck with the 500/500. Looks like you're doing alright! 😄

 

That is the greatest fact I’ve ever been told. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rob said:

That is the greatest fact I’ve ever been told. 

I won't lie, I went looking for some way to say Weet-Bix was better than Weetabix and was a bit shocked that they were made by the same person!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Most international goals in a season

Screenshot_20220516-154058_FM22 Mobile.jpg

How the hell did he play so bad for club (below 1 gpg & around 8 avr), but like a god for country (almost 3 gpg & 9.88 avr, almost perfect)? 🤔🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Titjes said:

How the hell did he play so bad for club (below 1 gpg & around 8 avr), but like a god for country (almost 3 gpg & 9.88 avr, almost perfect)? 🤔🤣

😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Titjes said:

How the hell did he play so bad for club (below 1 gpg & around 8 avr), but like a god for country (almost 3 gpg & 9.88 avr, almost perfect)? 🤔🤣

He's like my 4th choice 2nd striker. Plays along side my main target man but for country he is my number striker.

Brought him on as a sub this year for an aging lucca so his figures aren't as bad as they appear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...