Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Rank the tactics - Tacticometer

rabi3

Hello,

This season I am trying to contribute to this beloved community. My plan is to test every tactic posted in the tactics index and rank them depending on the results (wins, losses, goals scored and goals conceded).

The plan is:

1. Test each tactic with 3 different clubs. 1 top club (liverpool, man city...), 1 mid-table team (newcastle, aston villa...), and 1 newly promoted team.

2. All tactics will be tested using the same 3 teams.

3. No signings allowed.

4. The tactics will be tested in 10 matches for each team. 30 in total.

5. Each tactic will be tested against the same teams (using the same save).

So am starting with Newcastle. Lineup: Dubravka, fernandez, lascelles, Krafth, Lewsi, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, saint-maximin, Almiron and Wilson.

Tactics Name P W D L GF GA GD Pts
Watford Underdog Tactic 4-3-3 10 5 1 4 19 11 8 16
41221 gengen press 10 4 3 3 16 15 1 15
433 Attacker 10 4 3 3 18 19 -1 15
Defy The Norm - 2-3-2-1-2 & 3-2-2-1-2 10 4 2 4 15 14 1 14
Old faithful 4-1-2-3 10 4 0 6 13 17 -4 12
433 … copy and paste 10 3 2 5 15 22 -7 11
Guardiola 433/2323 (20/21) 10 3 1 6 17 29 -12 10
Attacking SS 4-1-2-3 10 2 2 6 14 22 -8 8
Football Manager Mobile 2022 4-3-2-1 10 2 2 6 9 17 -8 8
Xavi 3223 10 2 1 7 17 34 -17 7

Big thanks to our friend @Manjus, he will be helping me in testing the tactics using Liverpool.

41221 gengen press 10 10 0 0 22 0 22 30
433 copy and paste 10 10 0 0 24 6 18 30
433 attacker 10 7 3 0 20 4 16 24
Old faithful 4-1-2-3 10 7 2 1 22 5 17 23
Defy The Norm - 2-3-2-1-2 & 3-2-2-1-2 10 7 2 1 20 4 16 23

Go to tactics index page

Edited by rabi3
7 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Will you be playing the games yourself or holidaying? If you holiday you won’t get a true result as the game doesn’t take tactics into account on holiday.

Myself. it is going to be tough and slow but I am willing to put some effort here.

Go for it mate, be nice to see someone test them I think, as we get people always asking what the best tactics are, this topic can be shown to them 👍

38 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Are you buying players to fit the system, or using the starting squad?

He's stated in point 3 above "No signings allowed".

I'm looking forward to this thread. Good you @rabi3 for putting in the effort 👍

7 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Are you buying players to fit the system, or using the starting squad?

Till now I didn't need to buy any player. Let's wait and see.

Edited by rabi3
7 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Is it ok if you test my FMM21 tactic? I’m interested to see how it will perform on FMM22.

This is the tactic

Yes, if u think it will work on an under-average team. I am currently testing using newcastle default players.

20 minutes ago, rabi3 said:

Yes, if u think it will work on an under-average team. I am currently testing using newcastle default players.

I’m not sure but worth giving it a try I guess.

My first question would be, are you starting a new game every time you test a new tactic, or have you saved a base game on the first day, which you reload every time you're going to try a new tactic?

Also, will you be picking the team, or allowing the assistant to pick? I ask this because a lot of the times I requested that my assistant pick my team in my first season with Liverpool, he not only wouldn't put Salah (our top scorer and highest rated player) where I would expect, and often he would leave him out of the squad entirely. I checked Salah's profile and also the medical centre, and found no indication any of these time to suggest why he would have been left out.

Good luck with this, I'm sure a lot of people will find it very useful

6 minutes ago, Lagom said:

My first question would be, are you starting a new game every time you test a new tactic, or have you saved a base game on the first day, which you reload every time you're going to try a new tactic?

Also, will you be picking the team, or allowing the assistant to pick? I ask this because a lot of the times I requested that my assistant pick my team in my first season with Liverpool, he not only wouldn't put Salah (our top scorer and highest rated player) where I would expect, and often he would leave him out of the squad entirely. I checked Salah's profile and also the medical centre, and found no indication any of these time to suggest why he would have been left out.

Thanks.

I use a base save so all tactics will be tested against same opponents.

I choose the lineup manually. I will be using the same 11 for all matches. 

I am trying to be fair as much as possible.

Edited by rabi3
3 hours ago, Lagom said:

I've seen that my assistant manager does the same thing. He will leave out (Tottenham save,) Son, Kane & David Neres every time without any reason, everyone is at full fitness. Hopefully it is something they can fix soon. 

I'd also be curious to see a test of my tactic below, get an idea of whether it's really only solid and suitable for top teams.

Also, more than happy for you to flip the tactic, if the players suit having a FL instead of FR (I'd imagine that with ASM this could be a possibility)

On 11/11/2021 at 09:45, broodje kip said:

Is it ok if you test my FMM21 tactic? I’m interested to see how it will perform on FMM22.

This is the tactic

Didn't work well well with Newcastle. It will definitely work well with a better team with better defense. 

added 0 minutes later
6 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

Would be keen to see how @danK7RNY 433 Copy and paste gets on in this test.....

In progress. I will post the results soon.

On 12/11/2021 at 14:40, Lagom said:

I'd also be curious to see a test of my tactic below, get an idea of whether it's really only solid and suitable for top teams.

Also, more than happy for you to flip the tactic, if the players suit having a FL instead of FR (I'd imagine that with ASM this could be a possibility)

I will gladly do.

On 11/11/2021 at 01:48, rabi3 said:

Hello,

This season I am trying to contribute to this beloved community. My plan is to test every tactic posted in the tactics index and rank them depending on the results (wins, losses, goals scored and goals conceded).

The plan is:

1. Test each tactic with 3 different clubs. 1 top club (liverpool, man city...), 1 mid-table team (newcastle, aston villa...), and 1 newly promoted team.

2. All tactics will be tested using the same 3 teams.

3. No signings allowed.

4. The tactics will be tested in 10 matches for each team. 30 in total.

5. Each tactic will be tested against the same teams (using the same save).

So am starting with Newcastle. Lineup: Dubravka, fernandez, lascelles, Krafth, Lewsi, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, saint-maximin, Almiron and Wilson.

41221 gengen press 10 4 3 3 16 15 1 15
433 Attacker 10 4 3 3 18 19 -1 15
Defy The Norm - 2-3-2-1-2 & 3-2-2-1-2 10 4 2 4 15 14 1 14
Old faithful 4-1-2-3 10 4 0 6 13 17 -4 12
433 … copy and paste 10 3 2 5 15 22 -7 11
Guardiola 433/2323 (20/21) 10 3 1 6 17 29 -12 10
Attacking SS 4-1-2-3 10 2 2 6 14 22 -8 8
Football Manager Mobile 2022 4-3-2-1 10 2 2 6 9 17 -8 8
Xavi 3223 10 2 1 7 17 34 -17 7

Big thanks to our friend @Manjus, he will be helping me in testing the tactics using Liverpool.

41221 gengen press 10 10 0 0 22 0 22 30
433 copy and paste 10 10 0 0 24 6 18 30
Old faithful 4-1-2-3 10 7 2 1 22 5 17 23

Go to tactics index page

Definitely would expect the Newcastle save to go boom with my tactics 🤣

Keep this up man, you're doing the community a world of good 👍👍