Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career It's a long way to the top. My attempt. FINISHED!

Great stuff mate, congrats on finishing so quickly. I was a bit worried when you got City again in the UCL final, but that was some nice revenge! 

2 hours ago, Joseph#PNE said:

Can u post the tactics u used for this save

People don’t typically share tactics for challenges as we spend a lot of time creating them. Any tactics that are shared would be posted in the tactics board. 

6 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Well done Dai. Great career 👍

Thanks, Bud.

5 hours ago, samhardy said:

Well done mate

Cheers mate.

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

Congrats mate - a respectable second place on the leaderboard ;) 

Thank you. I'm very happy with 2nd place (so far) seeing as you had a full League head start. 🤣 Finishing just over a month after you isn't bad at all.

4 hours ago, Joseph#PNE said:

Can u post the tactics u used for this save

No Sir. I can't. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Great stuff mate, congrats on finishing so quickly. I was a bit worried when you got City again in the UCL final, but that was some nice revenge! 

Cheers Scratch. I wasn't that concerned at playing City. I had beaten them convincingly in the League, twice and I was fortunate enough to have my first choice team available.

Just caught up on this. Great work getting it done so quickly! I think it'll be taking me a bit longer, but I'm half thinking I'll be able to get the unsackable achievement at the same time too!

11 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

Just caught up on this. Great work getting it done so quickly! I think it'll be taking me a bit longer, but I'm half thinking I'll be able to get the unsackable achievement at the same time too!

Always good to nail the other achievements along the way.

Thanks, mate.

18 minutes ago, Titjes said:

Great way to the top mate, fantastic work 😉 Can't wait to see what you have planned next 😄

Cheers man. I'm testing teams and players for my 1kc attempt. I think I have the player nailed down (a bit of a risky one) but can't decide on a team to use. 🤣