Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Impossible Challenge

Rich

The Impossible Challenge

All credit goes to Patrick for originally creating this back in 2011.

We may say it’s impossible but it’s been proven to be achievable, @Cockers2505completed the challenge back in 2020 👏🏻

The Aim

To complete the challenge you need to begin your career with a club in the Conference North or South and by the end of the 30 seasons have won every trophy available to you.

This means you must win the following trophies at some point during your career.

Spoiler

England

• Premier League
  • Championship
  • League One
  • League Two
  • National League
  • National League North or South
  • FA Cup
  • League Cup
  • Community Shield
  • Papa John’s Trophy
  • FA Trophy

Spain

• Liga BBVA
  • Copa Del Rey
  • Supercopa Espana

Italy

• Serie A
  • TIM Cup
  • Supercoppa

Continental

• Champions League
  • Europa League
  • European Super Cup
  • Club World Cup

International

• World Cup
  • European Championship
  • Nations League

And all major trophies in one of the following leagues:

• France
  • Germany
  • Holland
  • Portugal

Harder Version

Obviously since this was first posted you can now load lower leagues in all 4 nations, if you want to make it a hardcore version for yourself which might very well actually be impossible then feel free to add in every lower league trophy from all the leagues as well :)

(I know you can load 5 leagues now but I didn’t want to mess with the challenge, unless someone actually wants to do 5 countries, I will update this topic)

Rules

• You must start with a club in either the National League North or South.
  • No unlockables that haven’t been earned in the save.
  • No cheating or reloading.
  • Own tactics only.
  • Photo evidence will be required, a career thread is recommended.

Leaderboard (Hard Version)

Leaderboard (Normal Version)

27 minutes ago, Rich said:

Harder Version

Obviously since this was first posted you can now load lower leagues in all 4 nations, if you want to make it a hardcore version for yourself which might very well actually be impossible then feel free to add in every lower league trophy from all the leagues as well :)

It's not impossible, I did it during 2020, all the lower leagues as well, including the International I could achieve, so if someone is considering it, then sit back and enjoy a long long career

4 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

It's not impossible, I did it during 2020, all the lower leagues as well, including the International I could achieve, so if someone is considering it, then sit back and enjoy a long long career

I have read your topic mate, outstanding stuff, fair play, I think I will give this a go at some point 😁

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

I have read your topic mate, outstanding stuff, fair play, I think I will give this a go at some point 😁

To make it even more difficult for myself I didn't spend a penny, every player was FREE

9 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

To make it even more difficult for myself I didn't spend a penny, every player was FREE

This is impressive, though I did find myself cheating the AI out of players using a workaround to get them on a free transfer in FMM21, did you do the same, or were all of your genuine unnattached & expiring contracts?

10 minutes ago, Lagom said:

This is impressive, though I did find myself cheating the AI out of players using a workaround to get them on a free transfer in FMM21, did you do the same, or were all of your genuine unnattached & expiring contracts?

No they were all Freebies, either out of Contract or in the No Clubs list