Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rise Of The Owls 🦉

AdamNufc

RISE OF THE OWLS

Screenshot_20211114-141209.thumb.jpg.4da3ca092ff2d08dfac89705bd8e1170.jpg

So I haven't posted my own save on these forums for about a year now, so I thought to get back in the swing of things. No challenges set, just the aim of taking Sheffield Wednesday to the Top Of The Football World. The end game is to win the Premier League & Champions League.

TRANSFERS:

When I arrived at the club we were already a big chunk over our wage budget, so I put all our transfer budget ( about £1.5m) into the wages, this left us with some room to sign players on Loans and Frees.

Ahmed Elmohamady

Screenshot_20211115-074317.thumb.jpg.e569f2bb72e42363979b5b03f0572aa1.jpg

Elmohamady was signed on a free. Very good attributed across the park and will be our starting right back for a season or two.

Thank you for reading guys and I will update yous all soon! 🔵

Edited by AdamNufc
28 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

This save is going to be put on the shelf for a while. I fancy managing Newcastle for a while 🤣 I will update this thread at some point though!

Season started badly did it 😉

On 19/11/2021 at 11:10, Woody said:

Season started badly did it 😉

Ha ha nah 🤣 But I'm at the match tomorrow and fancy starting a Newcastle Save. Probs play it at half time too. But I will be back with this Wednesday save at some point 

Edited by AdamNufc
3 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Ha ha nah 🤣 4th after 20 games or so. But I'm at the match tomorrow and fancy starting a Newcastle Save. Probs play it at half time too. But I will be back with this Wednesday save at some point 

Good to know someone else plays FMM at half time too 😂👍

Good luck mate! 

This used to be a regular save for me - before I found the 1KC and other challenges here, I used to mostly pick L1 or Championship clubs and get them to win the UCL. Wednesday was one of my favourites for that (along with Forest). And I used to always play with attribute masking on too back then. So I'm real interested in this save! :) 

5 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Ha ha nah 🤣 4th after 20 games or so. But I'm at the match tomorrow and fancy starting a Newcastle Save. Probs play it at half time too. But I will be back with this Wednesday save at some point 

Tbh mate its good to see someone tackle the Owls. 

I was a fan of Paul Warhurst in the early 90's....defender turned striker. He was class till he went to Blackburn!

On 19/11/2021 at 16:11, Scratch said:

Good luck mate! 

This used to be a regular save for me - before I found the 1KC and other challenges here, I used to mostly pick L1 or Championship clubs and get them to win the UCL. Wednesday was one of my favourites for that (along with Forest). And I used to always play with attribute masking on too back then. So I'm real interested in this save! :) 

Will start posting about this save again soon as back on it.