Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Loaning Players and B Team Stats Bugs

Is anyone having trouble with players going on loan? I'm offering my reserve  players to affiliates and to clubs. Nobody interested. Had them marked for loan January and August transfer windows. Not one player picked up either. Switched it to my assistant and the youth coach to arrange them. Tried both. That not worked either.

None of my youth are having stat increases and thought as a compromise I'll put players out on loan and just promote early the ones with high potential. But that's not working either. Nobody seems to be talking about this. So I'm worried I've triggered something in the coding for both instances. 

Edited by rossmcgowan123

What team are you? If you have a B team instead of a reserve team you don’t see the arrows but the players stats do increase. Also if you’re retraining to another position, when you put them in B team they revert to old position. Annoying. 
I keep them in 1st team when on loan and select ‘hide ineligible’. 

3 hours ago, MikeF said:

What team are you? If you have a B team instead of a reserve team you don’t see the arrows but the players stats do increase. Also if you’re retraining to another position, when you put them in B team they revert to old position. Annoying. 
I keep them in 1st team when on loan and select ‘hide ineligible’. 

I'm an incredibly experienced player of the game. I used to post tips on this site I think it was. Just to give you context. Just so you don't recommend obvious stuff to me and we end up in a back and fourth of stuff I'm aware of. Their stats if they move, have barely moved. To the point where I have 5 star potential youngsters that are now redundant. Their stats have dropped so significantly that even with full natural gold coaches, I'll struggle to get them close to 5 star ability. I shouldn't have to do that either. Unless I move them into the first team and loan them, offering them on loan doesn't work from the B team. Also on the loan list, nobody is picking them up. Three full transfer windows and not a single player approached. Tried switching from the youth coach putting them on loan to me individually. Everything. I seen there was an update. So tried starting a new game and doing a full window. No movement.

I just want to know I'm not alone or if someone else has an out that doesn't involve what I mentioned above. If I'm not alone then there will most likely be an update to fix it. A higher awareness from the devs. If not, then by the way I play - something I'm doing - I'm triggering something in the games broken code. Which means I won't be able to personally play the game at all. Unless someone provides me a fix which doesn't hamper the experience of the game. I'm gutted about this since I've been playing the game for years. 

Couldn't loan out a single player last year. I've now got an affiliate so will send some out to them

Offered all reserves out, listed them with 0% wages. Marked assistant to do it as well. Ass Man kept telling me to loan players, not a sniff 

For example these two, not amazing but would surely do a job in the National League North/South

Screenshot_20211120_063952_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211120_064033_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

12 hours ago, rossmcgowan123 said:

I'm an incredibly experienced player of the game. I used to post tips on this site I think it was. Just to give you context. Just so you don't recommend obvious stuff to me and we end up in a back and fourth of stuff I'm aware of. Their stats if they move, have barely moved. To the point where I have 5 star potential youngsters that are now redundant. Their stats have dropped so significantly that even with full natural gold coaches, I'll struggle to get them close to 5 star ability. I shouldn't have to do that either. Unless I move them into the first team and loan them, offering them on loan doesn't work from the B team. Also on the loan list, nobody is picking them up. Three full transfer windows and not a single player approached. Tried switching from the youth coach putting them on loan to me individually. Everything. I seen there was an update. So tried starting a new game and doing a full window. No movement.

I just want to know I'm not alone or if someone else has an out that doesn't involve what I mentioned above. If I'm not alone then there will most likely be an update to fix it. A higher awareness from the devs. If not, then by the way I play - something I'm doing - I'm triggering something in the games broken code. Which means I won't be able to personally play the game at all. Unless someone provides me a fix which doesn't hamper the experience of the game. I'm gutted about this since I've been playing the game for years. 

@MikeF was totally right to ask if you were using a B Team or Reserves league - it's incredibly important for this. 

The B Teams system has been broken for a few years now. What you're describing is exactly how it worked last year and the year before. And Mike's suggestions are the best way around them for now. 

Last year I filed a bunch of B Team bugs on the SI-Games site and they fixed some of them, but not all of them. For example I filed one about the attribute highlights (link) and got feedback that it was with the dev team, but they never fixed it and it's still broken this year. I've filed it again this year (link). Feel free to weigh in on their site asking for this stuff to be fixed - we might get them there in the end!

Anyway, if you can't work within the broken B Team system, you're probably best off to find a league that uses the Reserves system instead, as that pretty much works as intended (unless they've mucked them up in this version, haven't used them yet). 

8 hours ago, Myfanwy365 said:

Reserves seem to be working with increases. Just not loan offers it seems

Yeah, there are two different systems in the game. In some nations/leagues it will say Reserves and in others it will say Second Team. The Reserves system works well as it's newer. The Second Team (we often call B Team) is much older and broken in many ways.

On 20/11/2021 at 06:43, Myfanwy365 said:

Couldn't loan out a single player last year. I've now got an affiliate so will send some out to them

Offered all reserves out, listed them with 0% wages. Marked assistant to do it as well. Ass Man kept telling me to loan players, not a sniff 

For example these two, not amazing but would surely do a job in the National League North/South

Screenshot_20211120_063952_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Screenshot_20211120_064033_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Ye I'm the same. It's frustrating. The game isn't playable for me. I enjoy loaning players out and seeing how they develop. But I can't add my whole youth team to my first team just to loan them. That's madness. They've had two updates and not fixed it.

On 20/11/2021 at 14:18, Scratch said:

@MikeF was totally right to ask if you were using a B Team or Reserves league - it's incredibly important for this. 

The B Teams system has been broken for a few years now. What you're describing is exactly how it worked last year and the year before. And Mike's suggestions are the best way around them for now. 

Last year I filed a bunch of B Team bugs on the SI-Games site and they fixed some of them, but not all of them. For example I filed one about the attribute highlights (link) and got feedback that it was with the dev team, but they never fixed it and it's still broken this year. I've filed it again this year (link). Feel free to weigh in on their site asking for this stuff to be fixed - we might get them there in the end!

Anyway, if you can't work within the broken B Team system, you're probably best off to find a league that uses the Reserves system instead, as that pretty much works as intended (unless they've mucked them up in this version, haven't used them yet). 

Thanks for the insight. I'm not even sure how to report bugs. I'll have a look about the site but if they're ignoring an obvious flaw then it probably can't be fixed which is frustrating. I'm going Rangers and it's the team I support. I only play it to go either Rangers or Chelsea. But Chelsea aren't a challenge. Unless you don't have a clue how to play the game, it's the champions league and league win in the first season. I'm going to do what you suggested and report it. If nothing changes I'm going to ask for a refund as I won't be able to play it. 

I have this problem as well. It hasn't been around for years, kind of. I've only ever done saves in England cause otherwise loan offers would never come in. My guess is this was actually a glitch and not a feature. Maybe they wanna force us to use the new affiliate system? I've just given up on developing youth tbh, you cant do it without forcing them to an affiliate which is some bs, limits your options and makes the game less fun.

Edited by summrsXO

Hmm, it's a topic close to my heart, but not quite seeing the same drama as some of you have... I'm in Poland, where i have a B team that plays "fake" games... i remember for my Irish team last year, they had no games so i scheduled friendlies for them, but i started doing the same here and the lads were useless cos they were unfit, so i stopped, but that was a bit weird / annoying. 

I've never minded doing all the fiddling with extra friendlies or promoting them up and down, but i can definitely understand that that could be tiresome. 

Loaning out has always been a bit frustrating, and i definitely noticed that none of my B Team lads were getting any offers... started leaving them in the first team squad until they get something (they can be demoted once they're away), and that plus offering them definitely helped, but still only about three-quarters of the lads i wanted to go away actually did. 

But I'd say despite all this, the young players are developing nicely...

For sure on some of this, the system or coding is a bit broken or complicated. Not a game-wrecking issue for me, though. 

On 07/12/2021 at 23:46, MikeF said:

“Encourage assistant to loan out more players”

Wonder if that’ll help 

92D977D2-C0F5-420C-9CED-DFB52AB24765.thumb.jpeg.35e478fd3f5ab00ad47fe6b86490e833.jpeg

I've tried that before and had no joy with it. I've reported the issue to them directly. See what becomes of it.

On 07/12/2021 at 10:17, Mr Tree said:

Hmm, it's a topic close to my heart, but not quite seeing the same drama as some of you have... I'm in Poland, where i have a B team that plays "fake" games... i remember for my Irish team last year, they had no games so i scheduled friendlies for them, but i started doing the same here and the lads were useless cos they were unfit, so i stopped, but that was a bit weird / annoying. 

I've never minded doing all the fiddling with extra friendlies or promoting them up and down, but i can definitely understand that that could be tiresome. 

Loaning out has always been a bit frustrating, and i definitely noticed that none of my B Team lads were getting any offers... started leaving them in the first team squad until they get something (they can be demoted once they're away), and that plus offering them definitely helped, but still only about three-quarters of the lads i wanted to go away actually did. 

But I'd say despite all this, the young players are developing nicely...

For sure on some of this, the system or coding is a bit broken or complicated. Not a game-wrecking issue for me, though. 

At Rangers no players go out on loan. Just the ones that are on loan to start with. I spoke on another forum about it and people were having similar issues. Maybe it's an individual team issue. They asked for my save file so it might just be