Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Make the game recognise federation (national team) logos

GosHH

Did someone manage to get national team logos to work this year? I downloaded a logopack and changed the .xml to contain ../team/.. instead of ../nation/.. like stated here:

Sadly, the game still won't recognise them, all other logos work flawlessly. I tried leaving the xml as it with nations in it, too, in case they changed it this year, but that didn't work out either.

Does the directory inside 'Pictures>logos' matter? Or the folder name for these logos?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by GosHH
Typo

I thought they were named flags folder if I remember correctly? This thread should help they added Crimea so guessing should be same steps ? Hope it helps

Yes i did it for myself.

You did everything right, then you renamed it from nation => team. But most likely you made a mistake with the file encoding. Maybe there are other errors, it's hard for me to judge until I saw your config file

On 12/12/2021 at 08:32, Rus7M said:

Yes i did it for myself.

You did everything right, then you renamed it from nation => team. But most likely you made a mistake with the file encoding. Maybe there are other errors, it's hard for me to judge until I saw your config file

Sorry for the late reply. I still can't get it to work, unfortunately. I attached said xml

On 13/12/2021 at 14:55, aaprizal said:

Like this? I put the file in graphics/oogo/nations folder. Btw, erase .skc file if logo won't load

Screenshot_2021-12-13-20-50-35-774_com.sega.soccer.manager.jpg

Cant find any .skc files, sadly

config.xml

Edited by GosHH
9 hours ago, GosHH said:

Извините за задержку с ответом. К сожалению, я все еще не могу заставить его работать. Я прикрепил указанный xml

К сожалению, не удается найти какие-либо файлы .skc

config.xml 15.38 кБ · 0 загрузок

Drop this file and then delete the cache file through a file manager (for example Xplore): Android / data / com.sega.soccer.manager / files / installed / application_support / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2022 Mobile / normal / Caches / fmhi_hdtv_skin.skc

config.xml

On 20/11/2021 at 17:02, GosHH said:

Thanks! Although, I'm not talking about the actual flags, but rather association's logos

Unbenannt.png

Bro, help me, it happen to me in fmm23...