Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How do you think for new feature of FMM2022-Medical Center?

rseven

2 hours ago, rseven said:

For me, I almost ignore this button when I am playing FMM2022.

Yeah, I looked at it a bit at first - mainly by looking at the home screen section for that and clicking through for details if there was a problem - but now I'm just back to an FMM21 style 'pick team based on condition' method.

1 hour ago, Harikeish said:

well I check it before any game start to decide my starting 11, to avoid any injuries. 

Does this work?

It shows on the homescreen so it's not like you really even have to go into it. Can't click on players from there though, like the only thing you can't click on the homescreen. 

Honestly, I wish they'd just let us edit our homescreens, last year's was pretty much perfect and I don't understand why they changed it. Sometimes I can't even see top scorers, assisters n average rating. And, even when I can it's typically broken.

3 hours ago, summrsXO said:

It shows on the homescreen so it's not like you really even have to go into it. Can't click on players from there though, like the only thing you can't click on the homescreen. 

Honestly, I wish they'd just let us edit our homescreens, last year's was pretty much perfect and I don't understand why they changed it. Sometimes I can't even see top scorers, assisters n average rating. And, even when I can it's typically broken.

Fully agree with you.

13 hours ago, summrsXO said:

yes i agree with you, we should be able to edit the home screen. They could have perhaps added this feature in the in game editor.