Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Set pieces help?

COakley

I’m in my 5th season playing with Walsall and I seem to get around 15/25 corners game but don’t seem to score any it is the same with free kicks also does anyone have any set piece guides or tips that might help me thanks in advance 👍🏻

I always choose my best set piece takers for the FK’s on the right side a left footed player and the other way around. In front of the goal i always tick the shoot button, and anywhere else i tick the best header option and put one of my CB’s upfront.

for corners i prefer inswinging takers and choose the far post delivery:

1 cb attack near post the other cb attack far post. My striker is on mark keeper and my wing/full back always stay back with 1 central midfielder. 

For 1 midfielder i choose, attack ball from outside the box and as i play with IF they are lurking outside the box.

if you dont play with IF/IW put one of the strikers on lurking outside the box or 1 of your midfielders.   

but for me: the far post delivery with 1 one of my CB attacking the far and the other the near post and a striker marking the keeper is a guarantee for goals. Hope this helps.