Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Andorra NT Job

Hi! I am manager for FC Andorra and finished 11:th in la liga i my seventh season. 

i have produced a lot of Young andorran talents giving them a vast talentpool for their national team. 

Cristian Benteke has been appointed manager for the national team. Now when his job status is insecure i cant declare my interest for the job. That must mean i cant get the job ever? 

3 hours ago, Cothucotchy said:

Hi! I am manager for FC Andorra and finished 11:th in la liga i my seventh season. 

i have produced a lot of Young andorran talents giving them a vast talentpool for their national team. 

Cristian Benteke has been appointed manager for the national team. Now when his job status is insecure i cant declare my interest for the job. That must mean i cant get the job ever? 

Need any help? I have a method that could help you get that job.

8 hours ago, Cothucotchy said:

Well I did it on my own! Just play as FC Andorra and create à LOT of talent and bam. You are the manager of a team ranked as 204 in the world 😃

ACE392AF-F5CE-44C2-B2A6-AEA887AA8D26.png

Glad that you have earned the job 👍 Good luck with the World Cup and Nations League

8 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Glad that you have earned the job 👍 Good luck with the World Cup and Nations League

Won the d-div of nations league easy after 5 wins and now on top of my group in WC quals 

9781E600-7DA6-4E2C-A209-03FBC63635CD.png

008B34B7-EAEB-4701-B998-1BBED909A739.png

37 minutes ago, Lagerback said:

Hello, is Andorra National Team playable? If not how did you do it?

I played with FC Andorra for Seven years. Upgraded the youth facilities and since the younglings all are andorran there was enough players to get the national team playable. 

How did you manage to get the job I’ve tried the same got to year 2029 with about 70 Andorran players on the game and the job still isn’t available?

On 01/12/2021 at 16:55, Cothucotchy said:

Well I did it on my own! Just play as FC Andorra and create à LOT of talent and bam. You are the manager of a team ranked as 204 in the world 😃

ACE392AF-F5CE-44C2-B2A6-AEA887AA8D26.png

You manage only the national team?