Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AleThoHDFC

Top 5 Teams to Coach in England

This is the long awaited final part of the series I started many days ago, only this time I'll be looking at the best teams you can try your luck with in England.

Number 5. Sunderland AFC

image.jpeg.2161f765b17d86d1b1d80fc2980f4379.jpeg

Who knew a show about a club in crisis would get so many people interested in them going back to the big time. The goal here is simple; get them back to the Prem. They still have a few players left from the final season of the show, with the notable one being Luke O'Nien (the star of the show overall). Promotion to the Championship should be easy due to SAFC haing the biggest purse and best training grounds in League One. If you're looking for alternatives in the north east of England, this is the team for you. This is by far the best and easiest League One team to coach.

Number 4. Derby County FC

download.jpg.ec3c135838ff7433605c0467aafab71a.jpg

This team needs help. This is pretty much the Wednesday save of last year, only this time Derby are down 21 points. Can you keep them up? This is by far the hardest challenge in FM22 Mobile. They have borderline no money, the talent is very weak to say the least and they are rittled with bad finances. 

Number 3. Salford City FC

download.jpg.9ee7c48563670d07735699fc9380c8a7.jpg

The up-and-coming team of League Two. The Class of 92 Team. If you wanna be inside the Manchester area but want to focus on a lower league team, this is the team for you. Pretty much another journey to the Prem save.

Number 2. Norwich City FC

download.jpg.803f91055ee3401edd10274bf5c51da8.jpg

Instead of being a normie and choosing Newcastle for this spot, I've decided to go with Norwich. Norwich are another yo-yo club just like Fulham. They still have talented young players like Max Aarons, Ozan Kabak, Milot Rashica, Josh Sargent and Billy Gilmour as well as good veterans like Tim Krul and Teemu Pukki. Do you have what it takes to keep them in the Prem League? They alos have a bit of money for signings due to promotion. 

Number 1. Bromley FC

download.jpg.ecc51bb6f29106d0d94fd3bff7554be7.jpg

The final team of this list had to be a London based team, but I didn't want to pick a recognized London team. That team is the one above, Bromley. Bromley is located in southeast London, neighboring the  more famous Croydon neighborhood (home of Palace). Can you bring them to the EFL? The team is the proto-typical National League team (no money, no talent, bad facilities, possibly semi-pro). 

I hope yall enjoyed this series. I'm looking forward to writing more on this site!

Just a side note,if you wanna do THE MOST LOWER LEAGUE FOOTBALL in Manchester,then wait until FC united of Manchester to get promoted to vanarama north. You should first go unemployed until FC united of Manchester got promoted and when they got promoted,you know their manager will get sacked soon because of how it is. That's when you will get the job. It will be hard after that but trust me, it'll be like Salford but worse. Your first mission when you got the job is to survive relegation,then, survive another season until your squad is complete to take the north league,then be ready for vnl. It's gonna be a long journey so i really hope you can survive it

8 hours ago, Watchhands said:

Just a side note,if you wanna do THE MOST LOWER LEAGUE FOOTBALL in Manchester,then wait until FC united of Manchester to get promoted to vanarama north. You should first go unemployed until FC united of Manchester got promoted and when they got promoted,you know their manager will get sacked soon because of how it is. That's when you will get the job. It will be hard after that but trust me, it'll be like Salford but worse. Your first mission when you got the job is to survive relegation,then, survive another season until your squad is complete to take the north league,then be ready for vnl. It's gonna be a long journey so i really hope you can survive it

I might give this one a whirl after my goal challenges. Nice one.