Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 41212

danK7RNY

A dead quick, easy tactic …. I’ve only used it so far in the German league with RB Leipzig but have just won the league for the 3rd straight time and a couple of domestic cups . Scores a few goals but conceded very few 

Only things I’ve thought about changing was the RP to BBM and AP to either a SS/Treq but with the players I had a avail at the time I just stuck with what you see …. Let me know how you get on if you do change anything etc etc 

FE7EC55B-58BE-402A-B735-AE37F01F0797.png

C54AD5EA-AF0A-4F22-8E9F-CED3F585C423.png

509EA2EE-4C9D-4BE2-A374-65F320750988.png

80CBEE23-C8F6-4F6D-80F0-250AD65A4E0D.png

AB8128C3-26E0-4FB5-8609-CCB5B73A9876.png

Edited by danK7RNY
Wrong prefix
12 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

A dead quick, easy tactic …. I’ve only used it so far in the German league with RB Leipzig but have just won the league for the 3rd straight time and a couple of domestic cups . Scores a few goals but conceded very few 

Only things I’ve thought about changing was the RP to BBM and AP to either a SS/Treq but with the players I had a avail at the time I just stuck with what you see …. Let me know how you get on if you do change anything etc etc 

FE7EC55B-58BE-402A-B735-AE37F01F0797.png

C54AD5EA-AF0A-4F22-8E9F-CED3F585C423.png

509EA2EE-4C9D-4BE2-A374-65F320750988.png

80CBEE23-C8F6-4F6D-80F0-250AD65A4E0D.png

AB8128C3-26E0-4FB5-8609-CCB5B73A9876.png

I'll definitely have a test run with this. As a fan of Kohfeldt I've been trying to do a tactic in this shape from his Bremen days and ended up conceding a bucket load of goals. Given that's what got him fired at Bremen in reality maybe I got too close to his actual system of play come to think of it 😂

8 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'll definitely have a test run with this. As a fan of Kohfeldt I've been trying to do a tactic in this shape from his Bremen days and ended up conceding a bucket load of goals. Given that's what got him fired at Bremen in reality maybe I got too close to his actual system of play come to think of it 😂

Hope it works out for you ... let me know how it goes 

3 hours ago, Redox said:

He did u increase ur discipline and domestic player bias. Which player did u buy for Leipzig

I still have alot of players in the squad that are in the team from the beginning, that's why my loyalty is so high ... when I play any save I try to buy hot prospect players with the same nationality from the league I'm in, example Bella - kotchap, Adeyemi (who's a beast btw) Nmecha etc 

The discipline is easy ... I fine 1 weeks wage for anyone who gets a straight red card or finishes a game with a 4 rating and a formal warning for anyone with a 5 rating, anyone sent off after 2 yellows and anyone with a lax training attitude. Sometimes players get upset or seem indifferent with your decision but soon get over it 

16 minutes ago, danK7RNY said:

Hope it works out for you ... let me know how it goes 

Like did u buy players fr Germany as a country or u bought player playing from other teams in your league......

37 minutes ago, Redox said:

Like did u buy players fr Germany as a country or u bought player playing from other teams in your league......

As far as I'm aware it's the nationality ... I'm not sure if theres a thread to confirm but I've been playing fmm for years and have always done the same things

How is your AP rating? Been trying many tactics which use AP but cant seem to find one that suits the role, as my AP always get 6 rating or even below.

3 hours ago, Rehans said:

How is your AP rating? Been trying many tactics which use AP but cant seem to find one that suits the role, as my AP always get 6 rating or even below.

Not great tbh … played around with AP and Treq but not with any great success!! I’ve seen this years game more shadow striker role than any other game so I don’t know if that’s something I might go with 

3C9E9807-6097-4F02-9F6E-CDFA08264ED0.png

EE4E0CBF-E101-4772-B7AB-34C49EA2DF91.png

1 hour ago, Redox said:

What about PaA, PaC, TaA,HeA, CrA, CrC, Mis , MiG, ShA, ShA

PaA - passing attempt

PaC - passing complete

TaA - tackling attempt

HeA - heading attempt

Cr(A/C) - crossing attempt/complete

Mis - mistakes

MiG - mistakes leading to goal

Sh(A/O) - shoot attempt/on target

17 hours ago, danK7RNY said:

Evenly split tbh … last few games 

9F766C06-DF11-4789-B4A4-06EA8BF7A9D3.png

BDAAF980-C06F-4D9A-AC26-E6234D74C85D.png

FB2B4CDE-7B7C-4780-8E08-97CD4775CD93.png

17E4A2F7-4C69-4F15-9D1E-430769084551.png

Those are some great results, opposition may not be strongest but still you completely dominated them, I don't really use tactics with 2 strikers but might give it a shot at some point

29 minutes ago, Redox said:

Any tips in training session. So to improve their abilities faster and their development for youngsters.....

Train the players to role you want them to play, have a let least one youth coach, drip feed the youngster to the odd game ( maybe 2nd legs of games youre ahead in ) if a coach says it’s should be a good opportunity for a player next game, give them a go …

20 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Those are some great results, opposition may not be strongest but still you completely dominated them, I don't really use tactics with 2 strikers but might give it a shot at some point

Honestly I usually play with my 433 that I’ve also posted but wanted to try something different. There was a few failed tactics before this one worked for me lol …. Let me know how you get on if you do try this 

I am actually using that tac you posted along with one similiar to it, I like to play with wide IF and since my got nerfed I use yours lol..made promotion easy for me then I changed it in bundesliga 

On 05/12/2021 at 10:47, danK7RNY said:

I still have alot of players in the squad that are in the team from the beginning, that's why my loyalty is so high ... when I play any save I try to buy hot prospect players with the same nationality from the league I'm in, example Bella - kotchap, Adeyemi (who's a beast btw) Nmecha etc 

The discipline is easy ... I fine 1 weeks wage for anyone who gets a straight red card or finishes a game with a 4 rating and a formal warning for anyone with a 5 rating, anyone sent off after 2 yellows and anyone with a lax training attitude. Sometimes players get upset or seem indifferent with your decision but soon get over it 

Concerning this. I'm using an English save, and I bought two 3 English players: Rice, Lampty, madueke. Still doesn't increase rather youth attributes increase for d youngsters. I tried selling Walker and sterling, it increased to 12.... Pls explain