Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do I solve this ?

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

This thing already happened for like half the season, and this thing affect the performance of the player so much, I tried to praise him for his training or whenever he is playing good, but seems like that doesn't solve the problem

Screenshot_2021-12-13-06-43-45-90_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

added 0 minutes later
Just now, UncapedHeroes said:

Does that solve both of that problems, or only the "worried that the club's unbeaten run is going to end" ??

Does that solve both of that problems, or only the "worried that the club's unbeaten run is going to end" ??

Edited by UncapedHeroes
Typo
4 hours ago, UncapedHeroes said:

added 0 minutes later

Both.

I think this is too heavy impact for the player performance. I will try to mention this is SI forum. 

Edited by rseven

They have low pressure handling.

Either lose a game, or keep winning until even these insecure players feel optimistic.

If the player is young and you want to solve this problem once and for all, find him a mentor with high pressure handling.

13 hours ago, eternalaurora said:

They have low pressure handling.

Either lose a game, or keep winning until even these insecure players feel optimistic.

If the player is young and you want to solve this problem once and for all, find him a mentor with high pressure handling.

The issue is that this does not only impact low pressure handling players, almost whole team.

And this is not caused by reaction of media, so you can not resolve this by select right answer to media. 

On 12/12/2021 at 23:46, UncapedHeroes said:

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

This thing already happened for like half the season, and this thing affect the performance of the player so much, I tried to praise him for his training or whenever he is playing good, but seems like that doesn't solve the problem

Screenshot_2021-12-13-06-43-45-90_274ce8a533c0b976f2fb8c3dd2773c8d.jpg

Happened to me too, with Chalobah. I went 23 unbeaten games since the start of premier league season. As soon as i lost my game to Arsenal, the negative remark were gone. 

On 13/12/2021 at 23:28, rseven said:

The issue is that this does not only impact low pressure handling players, almost whole team.

And this is not caused by reaction of media, so you can not resolve this by select right answer to media. 

Almost the entire team? Which club were you managing? When I was on an unbeaten run with Atalanta, only Ilicic, Musso, and Djimsiti were worrying about the run ending, and all of them have below average pressure handling.

I'm not quite sure about the media attention though. Usually it's caused by a media comment.