Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics The BlunderBus - 2 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3

Goals, Goals, Goals 

This tactic is designed to get as many goals as practicably possible, in my first full season using it I got 197. I've only tested with Manchester United and I imagine with a smaller team you'd see a lot of 6nill losses. Goals and assists are split pretty evenly between the team

The only changes I make is dependant on the team I'm playing, if its  Man City/Liverpool I will change to balanced or defensive, if its Norwich at home I will change to Overload.

I use an A team (League and big European games) and a B team (Cup and Small European games) 

I sold the majority of deadwood at the club and brought in Cole Palmer and Tanguy Nianzou. 

Strikers - Aerial, Shooting, Pace, Passing

Inside Forwards - Passing, Dribbling, Shooting, Pace

Centre Mids - Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Tackling, Positioning

Anchor - Tackling, Positioning, Aerial

CB - Pace, Positioning, Tackling (I cant stress how important pace is, if its under 14 your going to be in for a bad time) 

I took some inspiration from a tactic I used back in FMM19. New Tactic-20211214T102329Z-001.zip

IMG_1643.PNG

IMG_1644.PNG

IMG_1645.PNG

IMG_1646.PNG

IMG_1647.PNG

IMG_1648.PNG

IMG_1649.PNG

IMG_1650.PNG

IMG_1651.PNG

Edited by CrashhartNew
Changed to Tactics
14 hours ago, CrashhartNew said:

Goals, Goals, Goals 

This tactic is designed to get as many goals as practicably possible, in my first full season using it I got 197. I've only tested with Manchester United and I imagine with a smaller team you'd see a lot of 6nill losses. Goals and assists are split pretty evenly between the team

The only changes I make is dependant on the team I'm playing, if its  Man City/Liverpool I will change to balanced or defensive, if its Norwich at home I will change to Overload.

I use an A team (League and big European games) and a B team (Cup and Small European games) 

I sold the majority of deadwood at the club and brought in Cole Palmer and Tanguy Nianzou. 

Strikers - Aerial, Shooting, Pace, Passing

Inside Forwards - Passing, Dribbling, Shooting, Pace

Centre Mids - Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Tackling, Positioning

Anchor - Tackling, Positioning, Aerial

CB - Pace, Positioning, Tackling (I cant stress how important pace is, if its under 14 your going to be in for a bad time) 

I took some inspiration from a tactic I used back in FMM19. New Tactic-20211214T102329Z-001.zip

IMG_1643.PNG

IMG_1644.PNG

IMG_1645.PNG

IMG_1646.PNG

IMG_1647.PNG

IMG_1648.PNG

IMG_1649.PNG

IMG_1650.PNG

Amazing result.

I like this formation and will try